Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) (1770 Views)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by COFFINSELLER: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by StrongandMighty: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
Urchins will leave those who attacked them and start blaming obidients

17 Likes

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by Trinitycian: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Na only cowards go leave enemy go attack passersby

10 Likes

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by XerXers: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Cowardly urchins will never confront northerners who are the real threat to Thiefnubuu's dead ambition. Afonjas attitude in national politics of seeing it as we vs Igbos is the reason why they will return to regional champions where Buhari pulled them out from

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Trinitycian:

Na only cowards go leave enemy go attack passersby

You and I know that urchins are nothing but ignoramus set of misplaced priorities tongue embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by OVB123: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Whether your supporter(s) like it or not, JAGABAN will win 2023 presidential election next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by Trinitycian: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
XerXers:
they will return to regional champions where Buhari pulled them out from

Lol, I thought it was Tinubu who made Buhari relevant?

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by Trinitycian: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
OVB123:
Whether your supporter(s) like it or not, JAGABAN will win 2023 presidential election next year.

Lagos State University SUG president you mean?

9 Likes

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by socialmediaman: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
As far as this election is still months away, Kwankwaso is still in the 2023 governorship race!

None of the 4 top candidates will win the required 25% in 24 states in addition to the popular vote, so there is likely going to be a runoff election between the candidate with the highest number of votes and the runner up.

Kwankwaso should hit the ground running and stop being overshadowed by the money politics of the duo of Tinubu and Atiku. He can win them both in the north if he hits the ground and campaigns.

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by slivertongue: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Northern electorates will humiliate APC come 2023

5 Likes

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by Kagd10: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Whatever. We know the Hausa and Fulani are gonna betray Tinubu hence the reason why Tinubu mustn't limit his votes but instead, include everyone. Bring in Lalong. It was always Lalong's claim from day 1 because he's the only Northern Christian governor in APC.
Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by toneroforever(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
XerXers:
Cowardly urchins will never confront northerners who are the real threat to Thiefnubuu's dead ambition. Afonjas attitude in national politics of seeing it as we vs Igbos is the reason why they will return to regional champions where Buhari pulled them out from

They are more comfortable playing opposition & regional politics like in the days of Awolowo.
They didn't support OBJ as their own. Tinubu's political demise will come in this 2023. The people that will champion the political retirement of Emilokan are
1) Buhari: By signing the amended electoral act which encourages BVAS. The redesign of the naira a few months to the election as well as the US rejection of dollar bills in Africa printed earlier than 2021 are all targeted at those hoarding currencies.

2) The Northerners: By burning the APC brooms & decamping to PDP. This is the final straw that broke the camel's back because that's where BAT hoped to get block votes from. Also they collect mobilization fees and fail to show up for rallies.

3) SE/SS : The emergence of Obi diminished any hopes of southern support. Besides they view SW as being desperate & trying to take up the turn of the SE.

4) Middle Belt: The middle belt has been very instrumental to the support Obi is gaining. They don't want APC because of the sufferings & killings under their govt

5) Omoluabis/reasonable SW : These r those set of Yorubas who believe in equity. Afenifere (Pa Adebanjo's faction) & others belong to this category.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by Trinitycian: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
slivertongue:
Northern electorates will humiliate APC come 2023

Fact
Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by Vote4Obi: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol, Kwankwaso has tactically ruled out any idea of stepping down for the senile old man. Anyways, nobody likes Tinubu except his urchins.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
OVB123:
With yoruba Muslim votes? Comedian

4 Likes

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by Advocate500: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
They will carefully avoid kwankwanso and start attacking Peter obi,this same people said they believe in southern candidate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by Trinitycian: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Advocate500:
They will carefully avoid kwankwanso and start attacking Peter obi,this same people said they believe in southern candidate.

Either that or they would avoid the thread grin

2 Likes

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by DadaHammed: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kagd10:
Whatever. We know the Hausa and Fulani are gonna betray Tinubu hence the reason why Tinubu mustn't limit his votes but instead, include everyone. Bring in Lalong. It was always Lalong's claim from day 1 because he's the only Northern Christian governor in APC.

Let his buffoons continue to insult the SE and SS calling them 5%ers, the chicken has now come home to roost. Now that Abokieys have thrown him overboard, let's see where he will get block votes. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by DSC7: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sane Nigerians have deserted Apc and Tinupoo....

Apc is dead and Buried,,

2023 will retire Tinupoo permanently...

See what a presidential candidate is empowering youths with embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by techWriter1: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Urchins will stay those who ambushed them and start blaming politicians dients

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by buhariguy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
socialmediaman:
As far as this election is still months away, Kwankwaso is still in the 2023 governorship race!

None of the 4 top candidates will win the required 25% in 24 states in addition to the popular vote, so there is likely going to be a runoff election between the candidate with the highest number of votes and the runner up.

Kwankwaso should hit the ground running and stop being overshadowed by the money politics of the duo of Tinubu and Atiku. He can win them both in the north if he hits the ground and campaigns.
tinubu already secure 50% of votes from 21 state and 30% from 30 state.
Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by socialmediaman: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
buhariguy:
tinubu already secure 50% of votes from 21 state and 30% from 30 state.

I see. I guess it's time to relax then, no need stressing himself anymore

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by buhariguy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
With yoruba Muslim votes? Comedian
with victory in 21 state
Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by buhariguy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
socialmediaman:

I see. I guess it's time to relax then, no need stressing himself anymore
who told you tinubu is stressing himself.
That is why I don't even bother myself campaigning.
The only way opposition can win is if the three opposition unite.
Let assume opposition have 60% from each state and apc 40%.
But the opposition will share the 60% among themselves.
So, who will win.
Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by socialmediaman: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
buhariguy:
who told you tinubu is stressing himself.
That is why I don't even bother myself campaigning.
The only way opposition can win is if the three opposition unite.
Let assume opposition have 60% from each state and apc 40%.
But the opposition will share the 60% among themselves.
So, who will win.

APC doesn't have 40%, it doesn't work that way, not after Buhari's catastrophic government. I was a Buhari supporter myself in 2015, and there are millions of people like me

4 Likes

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by Tochi3(m): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:
No be juju be dat... grin

Urchinsons are born cowards... they are like... cheesy

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by Innocentman86: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
Watch how the fearful, cowordly yoru bad fake Muslims will leave their masters and attack ss/se.
For these to stop,I wish ss/se can deall with them mercilessly one day like northerners normally do so they will be afraid of ss/se.
People wey no get single streghnt,cowords grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by Tochi3(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
DadaHammed:

Let his buffoons continue to insult the SE and SS calling them 5%ers, the chicken has now come home to roost. Now that Abokieys have thrown him overboard, let's see where he will get block votes. grin
There next card Was tribalism... it failed woefully...there next plan now will be the fathom "we the ss people" grin to cause their already dead on arrival divide and rule

The ipob Tag failed... the "igbo president" also failed.. urchins must be in a crossroad, looking dazed and lost..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by buhariguy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
socialmediaman:

APC doesn't have 40%, it doesn't work that way, not after Buhari's catastrophic government. I was a Buhari supporter myself in 2015, and there are millions of people like me
and sane Nigerians know tinubu is better than buhari in the area of economy, that is the campaign in the north. that tinubu will transform Nigeria like lagos,
Meanwhile, even if you hate tinubu or to reduce apc vote of 2015 and 2019, apc will still get 40% votes.
Re: My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video) by socialmediaman: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
buhariguy:
and sane Nigerians know tinubu is better than buhari in the area of economy, that is the campaign in the north. that tinubu will transform Nigeria like lagos,
Meanwhile, even if you hate tinubu or to reduce apc vote of 2015 and 2019, apc will still get 40% votes.

Sane Nigerians have suffered Buhari's 8 years, and seen Tinubu's health challenges, they've seen his divisive religious ticket, they know he didn't develop Lagos, they know how corrupt he is and what a bully he is, they know he supported Buhari till 2019 for his selfish ambition. The north that he's pandering to will betray him, just like they betrayed Jonathan in 2015.

You're still living in denial and delusion. This is not 2015, and it's not Buhari on the ballot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: How Obidients Stole Peter Obi's Two Phones In Court / Nigerian Politicians Are Destroying Our Young Girls – Dr Sam Amadi / Obidients On Twitter Beg Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.