Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette (56916 Views)

DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Buhari Orders Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by IYANGBALI: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Buhari is a very shameless hediot
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
They wan waste bullets be that

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by nedekid: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
yetunsbay:
Advice - if your relative is part of police/military men that will be sent to arrest Mr Igboho pls try caution them sha. They might not come back, the man no be cheap meat oooooo
Bros leave that thing.
Sunday ighoho will be harmed and slaughtered. Let's face reality.
He is fighting a just fight and we don't need him to be a martyr. He should protect himself and go into hiding for now.
He should live to fight another day. A dead general is no general.
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Jabioro: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Once a time we a have a president who administration and his listening ear was lopsided..the bandits at his door mouth are been given presidential red carpet...
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by knowhowk: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Is this News Really True ?
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Map1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, it's not a matter of rubbish... I don't know why you lot are just too self-centered and hypocritical... Let the good Yorubas expose the bad ones... Let the good ones expose the ritual killers, fraudsters, criminals or else they should all be put to death!

God bless Nigeria.
go to ikoyi prison, agodi prison,Alagbon,kuje prison, Ilesha prison and many more are full of Yoruba,Ibo and many innocenty there,where do they keep Hausa and Fulani criminal?they are all on presidential pardon or been released on order from above.use your head before thunder Balogun fire you RPG
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by mamaafrik(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
where are the foolish Southerners and Middle beltans that didn't believe the danjuma,mailafia story,can you all see that Fulani radio,ruga and Water Resources bill is all for a fulani purpose??

who is that Buffalo that is Still doubting that an imposter is occupying seat of power,South with less than 20 ethnic groups will be divided easily but North with more than 60 ethnic group are seen as one
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by rollandben(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Buhari is working very resilencesly to set this country ablaze!! his government full of bloodshed...What!!!
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by wellmax(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
But we know it's fake news.
You may be angry with the government, but that shouldn't make us make careless statements that could incite more violence.
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Fake news.

Please be careful not to raise people's tension

But d benue guy Gana, was shot on sight
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
wellmax:
But we know it's fake news.
You may be angry with the government, but that shouldn't make us make careless statements that could incite more violence.

Who gave d order to kill Gana?
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by PigTormentor: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
More fake news from the radio Biafuro....

What is the source of the so called information, some idiot just made up story to attention and stoke the fire.
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Babaibe: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
You think Igboho na ordinary. Let them send 1million soldiers, that useless Fulani President is on his own.mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by tiwasiaife(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sirfrederick:
Follow the path Tompolo followed or make the mistake Kanu made. The choice is his.

Who are you?
Coward!
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by jcross19: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:
Nice mr Buhari.

No man is above the law & no man is above fulani.

this black ugly Yoruba cannot disturb the peace of this country. Shoot them like their is no tomorrow bcs that is the language they understand.

let me watch how southerners will "RANTING" here

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run

will they blame FULANI as usual I don't know
you have no identity or name!!! soon will eventually terminate themselves by self destructive motive...
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by mamaafrik(m): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
The man in the Seat of power should be investigated,he will push a war and that will be it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Dubembiafra: 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
For your original iphones WhatsApp me 0.8.03.0.7.0.0.1.1.1.
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Tudorsk(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
way of causing trouble on trouble.... you don't use force on force.... settled this amicably.
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by michoim(m): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
If it is true, then PMB is very correct...we can't afford another disturbance
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by NipseyHustle(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Gabkosh:
Buhari

Hear this today.

You shall weep over all your children and grandchildren.

You shall never know peace in your family.

I don't think your curse has any effect.

Pain, grief and sorrow will be the order of the day in your home

Your igp should be ready to die too. We will kill any police officer that tries to shoot any or harm the guy.

Oloriburuku president

Bastard.

37 people slaughtered yesterday, the bastard did not say anything.

Worthless brainless dead man.
You're cursing a man who has a very happy family and is well worth over $10 billion.

Things will not change until Nigerians stop being over religious and act instead of Pray.

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by yetunsbay(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
nedekid:

Bros leave that thing.
Sunday ighoho will be harmed and slaughtered. Let's face reality.
He is fighting a just fight and we don't need him to be a martyr. He should protect himself and go into hiding for now.
He should live to fight another day. A dead general is no general.
bro we ain't in position to advice an adult. Meanwhile, this wasn't his first fight

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin waiting to see how things unfold

Nigeria police/Fulani vs Afonjaz

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by DimIsaac10(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
warreng1:
OK.
That's if gun will penetrate him/them.
I just laugh.. Guns pass guns. Doh I don't support shoot on sight.
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by NipseyHustle(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
lamentor78:
Even the police knew they can't shoot him, ask those that witness Modakeke -Ife war, you shoot somebody and bullet fly go somewhere else...police no go run
You think you're think you're talking to primary school children.
Why does he wear a bullet proof vest in public since he has spiritual powers?

Use your head.
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Lightorder: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sirfrederick:
Follow the path Tompolo followed or make the mistake Kanu made. The choice is his.
I am not fully understanding you
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by wellmax(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Who gave d order to kill Gana?
You
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by femijay8271(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
nwaanambra1:
I KNOW HE MUST BE KILLED

. . . AND HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL.

HE IS PRESENTLY ENJOYING HIS LAST DAYS ON EARTH.

...and if I should repeat the same thing to you as you have said it, will you be happy? you know where you are right now...I don't know, you know what you are doing right now...I don't know, you know what you want to do tomorrow or next...I don't know, you know what and whom you care for...I don't know, you know those that care and love you...I don't know but if I should say "YOU ARE PRESENTLY ENJOYING YOUR LAST DAYS ON EARTH" ONCE again...how will you feel young man?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:
Nice mr Buhari.

this black ugly Yoruba cannot disturb the peace of this country. Shoot them like their is no tomorrow bcs that is the language they understand.

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run

What's wrong with this malnourished bony effigy from Niger republic ? It won't be well with Uthman Dan fodio in his grave if your janjawee police fail to carry out that useless order.

You're just a brainless cow like you lots. Is Igboho not in Ibadan ? Why hasn't he been shot by now or there are no police here again ? You guys don't know what you're dealing with yet,walahi ! You're all mad.

Go and feed on your cow's dung and remain dumber than you are fool !

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by DimIsaac10(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
lamentor78:
Even the police knew they can't shoot him, ask those that witness Modakeke -Ife war, you shoot somebody and bullet fly go somewhere else...police no go run
When they deployed soldiers what happened?.

My dear, gun pass gun.
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Gabkosh:
It shall never be well with you, your home and your bastard brainless Buhari.

Oloriburuku.

Be ready to die. Let the Fulani try to stay and face death.

We will kill them all.
First off, you know Buhari in his right mind wont order the Killing of innocent people!

Secondly, you just want to kill people just because few of them chose to be off track!!! why not get hold of the actual fulanis that commit the crimes and allow the innocent ones Be!!

War, death, kill isn't as pleasant and nice as you think it to be!!

We should sincerely fight for good cause without sentiment.... Emotions doesn't solve critical matters!
Re: Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Lightorder: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:
Nice mr Buhari.

Moderators, it is time to wake up and do the needful. We sue for peace and not for pieces. Ban the devil out of any instigator of violence. We asked everyone to vote with caution but we were called wailers and 5% ters . Now we have seen it this way, let us embrace peace. Tough time doesn’t last but people should stay tough to last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.