Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (2543 Views)

The Untold Secret Of Millionaires / The Untold Secret Of Earning As Others Make Call And Browse With Their Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by 1love87: 9:20am On Feb 05, 2021
And pls for this reason of blackmailing or scam things,

I never collected money from anyone without giving the materials they paid for.

To all those that contacted me prior to the purchase of the materials, I said it categorically that arbitrage info materials cost #5k and to get the secret card costs #22k while still active.

I say it once again, I didn't collect money from anyone without giving them the agreed materials they paid for.

Nothing like scam or fraud on my mind or intention.

And once again, I never collected #22k from anyone.

I have my paying job. I just thought of helping some folks out there.

My intention before was to help the few Nigerians who are able to afford the said card in order to accelerate and prosper there arbitrage business with that said CARD.

So, since my boss or informant says the card has been blocked, there is no sense selling the stuff Again.

For this purpose, NO MORE SELLING OF THIS MATERIAL any more.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️NO MORE SALES❌❌❌❌

People can be so funny.

THANKS

Pls, I'm at peace.
Re: . by samsard(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2021
1love87:
And pls for this reason of blackmailing or scam things,

I never collected money from anyone without giving the materials they paid for.

To all those that contacted me prior to the purchase of the materials, I said it categorically that arbitrage info materials cost #5k and to get the secret card costs #22k while still active.

I say it once again, I didn't collect money from anyone without giving them the agreed materials they paid for.

Nothing like scam or fraud on my mind or intention.

And once again, I never collected #22k from anyone.

I have my paying job. I just thought of helping some folks out there.

My intention before was to help the few Nigerians who are able to afford the said card in order to accelerate and prosper there arbitrage business with that said CARD.

So, since my boss or informant says the card has been blocked, there is no sense selling the stuff Again.

For this purpose, NO MORE SELLING OF THIS MATERIAL any more.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️NO MORE SALES❌❌❌❌

People can be so funny.

THANKS

Pls, I'm at peace.
Which platform do you buy crypto from with USD?
Re: . by Bossplaya1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fraudsters are always fond of changing the goal post. Everyone is aware of buying crypto with cards thats restricted to 100$ in a month. And you claimed that there's a special card that you will inform me once I pay the 5k. That banks charge 22k to issue the card. You never said the stupid fictitious lectures was 22k.

After paying the 4k you asked of, you immediately claimed your informants in the bank suddenly said the card has been blocked.

Guys, this guy pattern of scamming people is the claim of card that you can use to buy crypto up to 7k$. He knows everyone is aware of 100$ monthly restrictions.

Re: . by Bossplaya1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Look at the doctored screenshot chat he claimed was from his bank informant. Adeyeye Adebayo with First Bank Account 3165421097 is unrepentant scammer.

Re: . by rainlover(m): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Now that government has banned Crypto in Nigeria, would your methods still work?

1 Like

Re: . by 1love87: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
rainlover:
Now that government has banned Crypto in Nigeria, would your methods still work?

Thanks for checking by Bro,

I don't think so.

Arbitrage trading business is not being encouraged anymore in this country.
Re: . by 1love87: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
I think the way forward now is to learn binary/ synthetic trading....

I found trading trading it, easier than forex....in humble experience trading it anyway...
Re: . by PETUK(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
1love87:
I think the way forward now is to learn binary/ synthetic trading....

I found trading trading it, easier than forex....in humble experience trading it anyway...

Especially V75
Re: . by ifewunmy(f): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Do you know that you can earn extra from deriv Affiliate and Introducing broker program. If you are yet to know about this. Learn more about it here;
https://track.deriv.com/_AR5WGIAp9Balxv1B6h4gZ2Nd7ZgqdRLk/1/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inquiry on ARM Investment / Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please / Dirty Tricks Petrol Stations Attendants Use To Cheat Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.