Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Job Can I Do As A Full Time Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Job Can I Do As A Full Time Student (326 Views)

What Job Can Replace This Two? (Pics) / What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k / What Online Job Can One Do With A Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Job Can I Do As A Full Time Student by macnino399: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
I'm currently in 500level and since my university days I've always depended on my parents for finance, I really want to break out from them due to the excessive insults that comes with it.

Please suggest a good part time job for me to handle as a student

I'm currently on a high 4point CGPA, so it won't affect my grades.
Thank you.
Re: What Job Can I Do As A Full Time Student by falcon01: 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
freelance
Re: What Job Can I Do As A Full Time Student by macnino399: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
falcon01:
freelance
How? Please tell me more.
Re: What Job Can I Do As A Full Time Student by Timbers(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
You could write for sites
Re: What Job Can I Do As A Full Time Student by macnino399: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Timbers:
You could write for sites
How can I start please give me guidelines.
Re: What Job Can I Do As A Full Time Student by Timbers(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
macnino399:

How can I start please give me guidelines.
You can start by Googling the search term "Write for sports sites" or any other niche you have knowledge about and get paid per article accepted and published

Check out Scooper news and Sportskeeda
Re: What Job Can I Do As A Full Time Student by macnino399: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Please I still need more suggestions.
Thank you
Re: What Job Can I Do As A Full Time Student by Mannyemmy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
macnino399:
Please I still need more suggestions.
Thank you
Do you have any skill? If no, your best bet is to learn one and start freelancing and work at the comfort of your home unlike offline jobs that may stress and make you miss some classes which may subsequently lead to decrease in your CGPA.
Do you have a laptop? If yes, go learn one of these; web development, graphics design, video animation, digital marketing etc. But if you don't have a laptop yet, go learn content writing and pick a niche you know, write some sample articles and go register on any of the freelancing website and start exploring.
Note: These skills will give you financial freedom beyond the university.

Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: What Job Can I Do As A Full Time Student by AbujaClient: 1:54am On Jan 26, 2021
You can do dropshipping business
Mini importation business is really good for you now that you are in school, you make money out of the students around you.

Foodstuffs business you need to be in the market you can invest or order for your foodstuffs then we sell for you.

Is not all about the insult of your parents remember you will soon grad and you need to fend for yourself.

School is just a calendar, remember the world also is waiting for you.

Normally there lots of tertiary institution students who sponsor themselves yet some of them there parents are alive, don't be too proud to appreciate your parents.

Nothing like insult because your parents are not your school mate.

So many are looking for this same insult atleast to be trained in school but no privilege, you owe them apologies.

Becareful of pride even when you start earning.

1 Like

Re: What Job Can I Do As A Full Time Student by macnino399: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mannyemmy:

Do you have any skill? If no, your best bet is to learn one and start freelancing and work at the comfort of your home unlike offline jobs that may stress and make you miss some classes which may subsequently lead to decrease in your CGPA.
Do you have a laptop? If yes, go learn one of these; web development, graphics design, video animation, digital marketing etc. But if you don't have a laptop yet, go learn content writing and pick a niche you know, write some sample articles and go register on any of the freelancing website and start exploring.
Note: These skills will give you financial freedom beyond the university.

Wish you the best.
Thank you so much
I'd wish to go into content writing
I'd check it up online.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: CBN Lists Reasons It Banned Cryptocurrency In Nigeria / Which Online Loans App Is The Best / Small Chops Price List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.