Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) (105182 Views)

Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by The5DME(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=Ishilove post=98378871]
And they say this lady is black because of her ancestry. My black ass is blacker than her, and my ass ain't that black, so no, this woman ain't black. She's WHITE.[/quote][/s]
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by oyeb15: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
We miss our Trump. The short glimpse of hope to d world.
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by ayenale1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oyinbo and packaging na 5 & 6...great architecture unlike a certain called Nigeria..
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by The5DME(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=Ishilove post=98378890]
Guy, speak the English we understand angry

[/quote][/s]
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by AgbalagbaOG: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tt
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by somehow: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
No TV in any of the showcased rooms

Meaning?
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mulatta:
Explorer isn't the VP residents number one Observatory circle??.

It's being repaired. This is temporary. It was stated at the beginning.
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by DEEBOZZ(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Build many years ago and still standing strong.
If it's here in Nigeria successive administration would have blamed their predecessor for wasting state funs to purchase the building and as such the building would have been abandoned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by money121(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by anitabella: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Timbers:
Wow I always the VP lived in the White House with the President

By the way its a nice mansion

The official V. P quarters is on going repairs... So this is a temporary official quarters for kamala Harris...

1 Like

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Astounding and full of so much history.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Sluacoast(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ishilove:

And they say this lady is black because of her ancestry. My black ass is blacker than her, and my ass ain't that black, so no, this woman ain't black. She's WHITE.
She's of mixed heritage. Her father is of Jamaica descent why her mom an immigrant India woman living in the USA. yes, She's of black heritage due to her father that's why she's called black. Even Obama was of mixed heritage and he's still referred to as black

1 Like

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Reasoning(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Explorers:
Vice President Harris to stay at Blair House while official residence(Naval Observatory) undergoes repairs.

The Blair house, built in 1824.

The 19th-century row house is made up of four townhouses that have been combined into one.

The property was purchased by the U.S. government in 1942 when Franklin D. Roosevelt was president.

It comes complete with an enormous library home to 1,500 books on the history and culture of the U.S.

At a massive 60,600 square feet, the home, complete with 119 rooms, 14 bedrooms and 35 bathrooms, is larger than the White House.

It also serves as a place for the family of a deceased former President to stay before a state funeral.

Vice President Kamala Harris and Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff are to live at Blair House, across the street from the White House at 1651 Pennsylvania Avenue.

President Joe Biden and his wife Dr. Jill Biden at 1600.

Harris, 56, was living in Los Angeles until the inauguration on Wednesday and has now moved into Blair House.

Photos:

President Joe Biden congratulates Vice President Kamala Harris with a fist bump after she was sworn in during the 59th Presidential Inauguration at the U.S. Capitol in Washington on Wednesday.

Kamala Harris is embraced by her husband Doug Emhoff after being sworn in as the 49th US Vice President.

The complex of four connected 18th-century townhouses is across the street from the White House and the vice president’s offices.

It features 119 rooms decorated with antiques and fine art.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9178661/Kamala-Harris-moves-Washington-DC-mansion-directly-street-White-House.html?ito=social-facebook
You know that kind of feelings of bosses having all that they ever wanted, only to still know that the actor is coming for their lives and crush their soul out of existence grin cool
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
LMS1:
I am proud of KAMALA,SHE AND OKONJO IWEALA DEFINES THE TRUE DIVINATION OF FEMALE HOOD
NOT ALL THIS TONTO AND REGINA people that will make you hate VIGINA PEOPLE!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA,
GOD BLESS AFRICA
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
lol kamala literally did absolutely nothing. She was hand-picked because she has a vagina and claim to be African - Asian-Jamaican woman. She was literally the worst candidate in the entire democrat primary. Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar and Tulsi Gabbard left her in the dust and she had to drop out even before the race started. Benefitting from quota system is far from impressive
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Kobicove(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Explorers:
Blair House is composed of 119 rooms and spread across 60,000 square feet across four townhouses.

One of the many drawing rooms is pictured.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9178661/Kamala-Harris-moves-Washington-DC-mansion-directly-street-White-House.html?ito=social-facebook

119 rooms?

Is it a hotel or what?! undecided
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by bluebay(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
3 sitting room, no single TV there. You sure say we nor Dey live life go back for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ishilove:

And they say this lady is black because of her ancestry. My black ass is blacker than her, and my ass ain't that black, so no, this woman ain't black. She's WHITE.
she claims to be an African-Asian-Jamaican black woman. She choose her race based on the campaign she is running just as Elizabeth Warren claims to be a Native American

1 Like

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by LMS1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nuel4:
lol kamala literally did absolutely nothing. She was hand-picked because she has a vagina and claim to be African - Asian-Jamaican woman. She was literally the worst candidate in the entire democrat primary. Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar and Tulsi Gabbard left her in the dust and she had to drop out even before the race started. Benefitting from quota system is far from impressive
Bros No Fex U Be Political Doctor ? grin
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin grin
LMS1:
I am proud of KAMALA,SHE AND OKONJO IWEALA DEFINES THE TRUE DIVINATION OF FEMALE HOOD
NOT ALL THIS TONTO AND REGINA people that will make you hate VIGINA PEOPLE!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA,
GOD BLESS AFRICA
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin
adadike:
If you change room every year, you will grow old and die, you still never finish the entire rooms

1 Like

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by BaEnki(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
adadike:
If you change room every year, you will grow old and die, you still never finish the entire rooms

What about every month?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin
iamyemiakins:
This is for all the hardworking women all over the world putting in efforts to change the game, narrative and history. I'm always super proud when I see women doing wonders.

Congratulations to Kamala Harris once again.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Kaiser20: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mr Seun the Billionaire owner of Nairaland house is larger than this.
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by thelinguist: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sluacoast:

She's of mixed heritage. Her father is of Jamaica descent why her mom an immigrant India woman living in the USA. yes, She's of black heritage due to her father that's why she's called black. Even Obama was of mixed heritage and he's still referred to as black
there is nothing black about Kamala, its all politics

1 Like

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by RPG2020(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yuceeluv:
119 rooms.

For who and who?

You and your little girlfriend
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by thelinguist: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nuel4:
so there is quota system in the US
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mulatta:
Explorer isn't the VP residents number one Observatory circle??.
did you read the article at all? It’s under renovation. This is temporary
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
iamyemiakins:
This is for all the hardworking women all over the world putting in efforts to change the game, narrative and history. I'm always super proud when I see women doing wonders.

yeah. She’s used that pussy power well. Google Kamala Harris/willie Brown and tell me what you find lipsrsealed
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by AmazingELixir: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Spiders and geckos will be scared to venture close to this kind of house as they're busy terrorising me everyday in my apartment.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by 8stargeneral: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
House built in 1824 is even more stronger and beautiful more than nowadays houses.
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
adadike:
Then change it every month,maybe you will be lucky to finish sleeping in the entire rooms...
There is always a solution to every insanity grin

2 Likes

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Emeka71(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
iamyemiakins:

I wish to spend some time there with her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.