Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) (105183 Views)

Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by safariman(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2021
BLoomfrancs:
It just baffles me mehn... what are gonna do with as many as 119 rooms.

The Blair house is a guest house for many of the President's guests including prime ministers of various countries. Buhari stayed there while here in Washington. And on occasion when there are so many dignitaries in Washington, its able to accommodate several heads of states at the same time. Not all the guests that lodges there are the President's guests. The Blair house also has restaurants and other amenities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by tonyashburton: 12:35am On Jan 26, 2021
Ishilove:

And they say this lady is black because of her ancestry. My black ass is blacker than her, and my ass ain't that black, so no, this woman ain't black. She's WHITE.
Her father had mixed blood (he had some white ancestry) and her mother was Indian.
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by safariman(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Atiku on the other hand during his last visit to Washington stayed at the Trump International Hotel (the Old Post Office) since he is a private citizen and was not on an official visit or a head of state

1 Like

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Kaiser20: 12:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Duridadi:
Dis America sef undecided

Every thing go be Bomb & Bullet proof for there grin grin grin
Because snipers full yankee.
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by safariman(m): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2021
tonyashburton:

Her father had mixed blood (he had some white ancestry) and her mother was Indian.
I believe her father was originally from Jamaica of Negroid and not a mix a blood man
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Boxer007(m): 1:28am On Jan 26, 2021
Explorers:
Vice President Harris to stay at Blair House while official residence(Naval Observatory) undergoes repairs.

The Blair house, built in 1824.

The 19th-century row house is made up of four townhouses that have been combined into one.

The property was purchased by the U.S. government in 1942 when Franklin D. Roosevelt was president.

It comes complete with an enormous library home to 1,500 books on the history and culture of the U.S.

At a massive 60,600 square feet, the home, complete with 119 rooms, 14 bedrooms and 35 bathrooms, is larger than the White House.

It also serves as a place for the family of a deceased former President to stay before a state funeral.

Vice President Kamala Harris and Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff are to live at Blair House, across the street from the White House at 1651 Pennsylvania Avenue.

President Joe Biden and his wife Dr. Jill Biden at 1600.

Harris, 56, was living in Los Angeles until the inauguration on Wednesday and has now moved into Blair House.

Photos:

President Joe Biden congratulates Vice President Kamala Harris with a fist bump after she was sworn in during the 59th Presidential Inauguration at the U.S. Capitol in Washington on Wednesday.

Kamala Harris is embraced by her husband Doug Emhoff after being sworn in as the 49th US Vice President.

The complex of four connected 18th-century townhouses is across the street from the White House and the vice president’s offices.

It features 119 rooms decorated with antiques and fine art.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9178661/Kamala-Harris-moves-Washington-DC-mansion-directly-street-White-House.html?ito=social-facebook

is no big deal jorr. it look like my flat. Preach! angry
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Sluacoast(m): 2:07am On Jan 26, 2021
thelinguist:
same, those guys just have black skins, they are white inside
What are you saying mate! Obama's father is African. so you're telling me some people might have dark skin but are white, you're definitely referring to biracial people which include Obama and kamala, I can't continue with this conversation. sigh
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by efavour: 3:05am On Jan 26, 2021
Yuceeluv:
119 rooms.

For who and who?
state guests. Her official quarter is under renovation
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by wellsaid2: 3:28am On Jan 26, 2021
Congratulations to 'the winners' grin
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by jaxxy(m): 5:09am On Jan 26, 2021
I would like to see some work done not some multi million condo or apartment for a vp. That’s not news. I was expecting to stay in anything less. undecided
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by negbike(f): 5:24am On Jan 26, 2021
Must you show your stupidity so publicly? Chai!

Timbers:
Wow I always the VP lived in the White House with the President

By the way its a nice mansion
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by negbike(f): 5:26am On Jan 26, 2021
Another daft one. Such a pity

joseph1832:
Always thought the VP live in the White House like the president. Hmmmm
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:32am On Jan 26, 2021
safariman:

The Blair House is a guest house for many of the President's guests including prime ministers of various countries. Buhari stayed there while here in Washington. And on occasion when there are so many dignitaries in Washington, its able to accommodate several heads of states at the same time. Not all the guests that lodges there are the President's guests. The Blair house also has restaurants and other amenities.

It is a mistake from the Op who wrote: inside Kamala Harris 119 room mansion.

The house owned by the US Government. It is okay to have up to 119 rooms. I thought it was owned by Kamala Harris as written by the Op.
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Munzy14(m): 6:35am On Jan 26, 2021
Naija online feminists I hope you people are seeing how happily married she is?

1 Like

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by iamimohtal(m): 7:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Yuceeluv:
119 rooms.

For who and who?
199 rooms not bed rooms, I think the article said 13 bedrooms
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by joseph1832(m): 7:10am On Jan 26, 2021
negbike:
Another daft one. Such a pity
there was a time when I would have showed you what it means, not to make meaningless statement online, by trolling the living day light outta you.

Now please piss off my mention.
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by thelinguist: 7:21am On Jan 26, 2021
Sluacoast:

What are you saying mate! Obama's father is African. so you're telling me some people might have dark skin but are white, you're definitely referring to biracial people which include Obama and kamala, I can't continue with this conversation. sigh
abegi, color doesn't determine race, Susan Wenger was white but more black than most us. Obama and Harris are just black in skin, they haven't dont anything for blacks, abegi!!!
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by encryptjay(m): 7:24am On Jan 26, 2021
lymelyte:
so she doesn't have kids of her own?
Nope, maybe she was focusing on her career and all that and besides they don't take all these marriage stuff serious. They can just decide to adopt.
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by wumi2017(f): 7:29am On Jan 26, 2021
It's wawu .. contact Wunmi's Collection for any kind of footwears
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Toni19: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2021
Look at 19th century house well maintained but in Nigeria, 21th century building will collapse in 2 weeks. Oyibo get sense pass us no doubt. Even some old historical houses in �� cities are accommodations for reptiles, birds, pigs and kidnappers. Tueh, we no get history, we no get sense, we no get swag. On top they still colonized us, freed us, yet we no move one inch. This country �� don cast.
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by cjscon(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Imagine house built in 1825 still better than our today government houses
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Sluacoast(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2021
thelinguist:
abegi, color doesn't determine race, Susan Wenger was white but more black than most us. Obama and Harris are just black in skin, they haven't dont anything for blacks, abegi!!!
Susan Wenger was never a black person. she's an Austrian woman. guy e be like say you smoke weed
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by lymelyte(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2021
encryptjay:

Nope, maybe she was focusing on her career and all that and besides they don't take all these marriage stuff serious. They can just decide to adopt.
yeah! Her name is already written in history. This is very common in advanced societies .. They can even go as well as giving thier will to pet grin
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by encryptjay(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2021
lymelyte:
yeah! Her name is already written in history. This is very common in advanced society.. They can even go as well as give thier will to pet grin
Exactly boss.
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by 400billionman: 9:17am On Jan 26, 2021
119 rooms is large.
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Person fit loss in this kind mansion nah! What!!!

119rooms? For what?
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by thelinguist: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2021
Sluacoast:

Susan Wenger was never a black person. she's an Austrian woman. guy e be like say you smoke weed
there is more to it than color

1 Like

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by ibietela2(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2021
adadike:
If you change room every year, you will grow old and die, you still never finish the entire rooms

You wan sleep inside toilet?
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by seguno2: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Explorers:
Vice President Harris to stay at Blair House while official residence undergoes repairs

She's living at the Blair House for now.

Thanks so much for the feedback and clarification.
Greatly appreciate that you mentioned those who pointed to the usual official residence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.