Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) (105181 Views)

Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by seguno2: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sluacoast:

Susan Wenger was never a black person. she's an Austrian woman. guy e be like say you smoke weed

Always read to understand and not just simply to rush because you want to reply.

thelinguist:
abegi, color doesn't determine race, Susan Wenger was white but more black than most us. Obama and Harris are just black in skin, they haven't dont anything for blacks, abegi!!!
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Sluacoast(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
seguno2:

Always read to understand and not just simply to rush because you want to reply.

You're right mate. sorry �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Theoutsider: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
iamyemiakins:
This is for all the hardworking women all over the world putting in efforts to change the game, narrative and history. I'm always super proud when I see women doing wonders.

Congratulations to Kamala Harris once again.

You are truly gullible.

This woman put many black men in prison while married to a white husband.
She hided evidence that almost put two incident black men to death using police intervention.

She had the lowest approval rating and drop out of the race and to get the black vote Biden selected her as VP using her as a chess piece, because the democrats are anti-white and they NEEDED the black and Latina vote.

She made her first millions gaming the country.

But I guess you are clueless and have a fetish for female supremacy maybe. I'll give you a couple terms. Femdom, paypig, cuck, and the list goes on and on. I bet you support BLM as well. You do know the creators of BLM also state their mission is to suppress any BLACK male of any kind of control or power and to shift all that power to black women, queer, and transgender. Maybe you like that.. So raise you glass to the crushing of you boys, sons, fathers and uncles. You have no idea about Kamala... but I guess you watch main stream media that feeds the simple brain, because complex thinking or research is too hard.

On a side note you make no mention of Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo.. but you are to worried about Americans wink

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by thelinguist: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
seguno2:

God bless you, some people just comment because they arw bored, not that they have something to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Boxer007(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yuceeluv:

We have to get married first grin

Yuceeluv i have moiney & i want u to be my side chicks so u can satisfys my need. Please are u free & can i love you? twice?
and was your nomba please i beg? smiley
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Yuceeluv(f): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Seriously how old are you? grin

Your replies/quotes always crack me up. The way you write is different and really funny. grin

Boxer007:

Yuceeluv i have moiney & i want u to be my side chicks so u can satisfys my need. Please are u free & can i love you? twice?
and was your nomba please i beg? smiley
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by Boxer007(m): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Seriously how old are you? grin

Your replies/quotes always crack me up. The way you write is different and really funny. grin

hold up. sweeery listen am serieous please. I didnt come here to sell groundnut & i aint press babe for almost a year becoz of this gadeem conavirus91 bull $hit coz am scared to take to babes. & am also fedddup waking up every moring wit my prik had for notin coz it take long time to soft down. anyways, sweery Am a sweet guy I beg & i juss want to make friends & am not intressted in sexxx, I swaar. I juss want to love u. I juss need a babe to press and to study book with. I will be millionaire next year & i will buy u car. Please can i love u twice, i beg? smiley
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by TiglathPILESER: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
LMS1:
I am proud of KAMALA
She And OKONJO IWEALA Defines The True Defination Of Womanhood
Not All This TONTO AND REGINA people that will make you hate VIGINA People! grin
kamala was the one that stood against democracy in Nigeria when she went to visit MKO in jail and poisoned him.
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by LMS1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
TiglathPILESER:
kamala was the one that stood against democracy in Nigeria when she went to visit MKO in jail and poisoned him.
Haba! Oga U Be Usman Dan Folio Grandson?
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by olamakinde(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yuceeluv:
119 rooms.

For who and who?
for you
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by aalangel(f): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Such large house.....creepy!!!!
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by lukui: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2021
AYE NI IRUNMOLE NJE KU
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by oluwaseyi0: 6:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Mulatta:
Explorer isn't the VP residents number one Observatory circle??.
The place is undergoing renovation
Re: Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Astounding and full of so much history.
I am on the road and i
Got dimples like wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.