Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho (3712 Views)

DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) / Why It Will Be Difficult To Arrest Sunday Igboho – Falana / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
vanbonattel:

Fulani man speaking trash to confuse people.

Go and eat good food.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by GidiCars: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
I've been reading some igbo people's comments laughing at YORUBAs and advising their brothers not to join or put mouth in the matter. They're right though and I laugh with them. I'm not trying to bring you into anything nor do YORUBAs need your help.

Just a quick reminder that Igbos are scattered all over the north and West, when e red, lemme see how emeka will go out and enter Ladipo or chinedu go open shop for alaba. Except all of Una will go back home, good. But for now, Igbos will definitely get caught up in the civil war.

The only reason nigeria is still standing is cause the West is relatively peaceful. Once a war breaks out in the West, nigeria would end that day. Even with all the killings happening in the north, the country is still moving on cause the north adds no economic value to country and are just leeches.

All I'm hoping is for the situation to escalate let fight start, make nigeria divide.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by Jdbrasco2: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:
Mechonu Fugitive director and let Yoruba's handle their woes peacefully
Easy to call Kanu a fugitive online, I bet u have not even slept in a police cell before.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by Jdbrasco2: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
tundeEgem:
Good one for your discernment. They are paid online agents that have sold their conscience and sanity for the sake of their stomach.. This is the period God has brought to every true Yoruba omo oduua to fish them out, 90 percent of them are not southerners ,their aim is to divided us. open yours good peoples
I saw this post of one slowpoke called helinues. I guess he is one of them. These agents are disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by obonujoker(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:
Mechonu Fugitive director and let Yoruba's handle their woes peacefully

When will you have sense bro!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by Mraphel: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ikennamurphy:

Because his course favors you guys now, una for continue to insult am
Are Igbo not being kidnapped in the south west too? U think is Yoruba only.

I don't trust NK, he ordered Ipob protester to destroy Lagos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by nwaanambra1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
chubinwa:
[s]Yorubas should form alliance with igbos and fight this fight of liberation [/s]

THEN AFTER UNA GO TURN AROUND AND ACCUSE US OF DESTROYING YORUBA LAND!

We are wiser sir.

We will support you guys with our prayers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by RedPanthar: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mikecold:
Yorubas must rise up and stand counted for Sunday igboho.

Your response would tell the foolanis what next steps to take.

Trust me the North is really scared of any uprising at this time, North East and North West are both self destructing with middle belt sick of the alliance.

The North government knows if the same response like endsars becomes one of identity preservation it's game over for this corn tree.

Yorubas must unite and not fall for reverse physiology threats, we in South south are with them

Let the Yorubas stand up for themselves first, after then, they can get needed external support.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by RedPanthar: 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
nwaanambra1:

THEN AFTER UNA GO TURN AROUND AND ACCUSE US OF DESTROYING YORUBA LAND!

We are wiser sir.

We will support you guys with our prayers.

You are right.

We must abandon any idea of supporting any yoruba issues. Because if it all settles they'll return to their support for the fulani and accuse us of trying to damage their heritage

It's SW and Yoruba problem, if they can't fight it, their problem. Let's all not comment or get involved.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by RedPanthar: 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
GidiCars:
I've been reading some igbo people's comments laughing at YORUBAs and advising their brothers not to join or put mouth in the matter. They're right though and I laugh with them. I'm not trying to bring you into anything nor do YORUBAs need your help.

Just a quick reminder that Igbos are scattered all over the north and West, when e red, lemme see how emeka will go out and enter Ladipo or chinedu go open shop for alaba. Except all of Una will go back home, good. But for now, Igbos will definitely get caught up in the civil war.

The only reason nigeria is still standing is cause the West is relatively peaceful. Once a war breaks out in the West, nigeria would end that day. Even with all the killings happening in the north, the country is still moving on cause the north adds no economic value to country and are just leeches.

All I'm hoping is for the situation to escalate let fight start, make nigeria divide.
grin

Nice attempt to guilt trip us

Funny, the EndSARS protests and how our regions were blatantly abused and accused of trying to destroy the yoruba heritage was an insult too deep for many of us to forget.

For me to ever lend support to a Yoruba cause in this lifetime means they must have lost so many lives. I won't rather we will never lend support to people who are wavering in their doctrines, philosophies and perspectives something that When SOUTHSOUTH AND SOUTHEAST Faces front, it's front. But the SW, na lie. Always wavering and unstable.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by GidiCars: 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
RedPanthar:

Funny, the EndSARS protests and how our regions were blatantly abused and accused of trying to destroy the yoruba heritage was an insult too deep for many of us to forget.

For me to ever lend support to a Yoruba cause in this lifetime means they must have lost so many lives. I won't rather we will never lend support to people who are wavering in their doctrines, philosophies and perspectives something that When SOUTHSOUTH AND SOUTHEAST Faces front, it's front. But the SW, na lie. Always wavering and unstable.

Like I said in my post, I'm not trying to bring you into the matter. I'm only telling you the reality when Casala eventually burst. Unless you'll take your kinsmen back to the east to live peacefully. As long as you're in YORUBA land, the war would affect you.

We don't need you lots for anything, know this and know peace.
cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by valicious1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Anybody that knows this man should tell him to mind his business, before he brings unnecessary attention to Igbo's or make this woman lose her job
You are a bastard and a prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by RedPanthar: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
GidiCars:

Like I said in my post, I'm not trying to bring you into the matter. I'm only telling you the reality when Casala eventually burst. Unless you'll take your kinsmen back to the east to live peacefully. As long as you're in YORUBA land, the war would affect you.

cool

We have our plans, thank you.

No smart SS or SE man will ever support any SW battles or concerns anymore,not now, not in 50 years time.

After the heat drops, the usual cowardice attitude of not facing the oppressor to vent at but rather begin to attack, abuse, accuse and deride the ever loving and peace Ndigbo and N'Deltans is what the Yorubas would push to the front burner.

It's not our war, fight your battles yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by RedPanthar: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
GidiCars:

cool

We have our plans, thank you.

No smart SS or SE man will ever support any SW battles or concerns anymore,not now, not in 50 years time.

After the heat drops, the usual cowardice attitude of not facing the oppressor to vent at but rather begin to attack, abuse, accuse and deride the ever loving and peace Ndigbo and N'Deltans is what the Yorubas would push to the front burner.

It's not our war, fight your battles yourself..

In my own little capacity, I've led many causes, but have never seen a SS or SE man turn his back even under heat.

But for the SW, if one goes to battle with them in any capacity the unit will die from within from bickering, to back biting, to playing double agent, to back stabbing.

I've personally vowed years ago to be wary of the yoruba man and still maintain it till now. If I wasn't watchful, my so called yoruba comrades pulled over 10 attempts to have me assassinated through as usual betrayal and back stabbing which are vices peculiar with the people of a region

My dear, it's SS SE for life.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by Cantonese: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
2mch:
They want to use Ngozi to turn the war to Igbo vs Yoruba. Ngozi forget you have Yoruba surname. If you kill Yoruba youth in Oyo they will attack your tribe. If you know you can’t do the job, request transfer or it will be a big regret for you.

Taaaaaaaa go and sit down. Na mouth dem dey take do am. Physically go out there and prove that you are man enough first. See you head like snail head.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Anybody that knows this man should tell him to mind his business, before he brings unnecessary attention to Igbo's or make this woman lose her job

You have sense.

Don't mind this IPOBians that are throwing themselves into this war, as if it concerns them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
OfoIgbo:

While I subscribe to the policy of IPOB keeping a low profile in some issues, I believe his advice to the CP is in order.

The Igbo CP keeping her job is not more important than Igboho's life or Yoruba liberation.

Shut up.

Anything that will jeopardize her monthly salary should be avoided.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by adadike(f): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Aunty Ngo, Biko use your Igbo sense in such a way that both sides will be pacified. Ga kuru Sunday, unu nabo jiko aka onu Mee ka ndi ugwu che na imere ya arrest n'ezie.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by awgumayor: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu should should be very careful with the Yoruba. Not long a ago during Endears, they accused him of calling on the Igbos to destroy Yorubaland. The protests everyone knows it cut across all tribes but, Igbos paid for it with their blood in Obigbo. This time around, they can change the narratives again and accuse him of calling on the Igbos to attack the Fulani in south west. A coward knows how to change narratives in other to avoid a fight.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by SoBright101: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
If you are not impostor that creates the impression, mention a Yoruba person that blame Igbo for anything.
You people are the one creating different topics just to cause enmity between southerners.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

RedPanthar:

You are right.

We must abandon any idea of supporting any yoruba issues. Because if it all settles they'll return to their support for the fulani and accuse us of trying to damage their heritage

It's SW and Yoruba problem, if they can't fight it, their problem. Let's all not comment or get involved.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by SoBright101: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Impostor

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

RedPanthar:

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by RedPanthar: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
SoBright101:
If you are not impostor that creates the impression, mention a Yoruba person that blame Igbo for anything.
You people are the one creating different topics just to cause enmity between southerners.

My dear go and follow up on the narratives of all SW governors even up to the drug guy in House of rep leadership

I will never ever in my life collaboration with a Yoruba man. Never.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by nedu666: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
GidiCars:

grin

You voted buhari despite what happened under lam adeshina and except people to support you.

Imagine buhari was an lgbo man who went to confront lam adeshina with the phrase your people are killing my people.

Would you vote him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by SoBright101: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
You guys are not creative. Why can't you try another strategy. This tactics of divide and rule is old.

awgumayor:
Nnamdi Kanu should should be very careful with the Yoruba. Not long a ago during Endears, they accused him of calling on the Igbos to destroy Yorubaland. The protests everyone knows it cut across all tribes but, Igbos paid for it with their blood in Obigbo. This time around, they can change the narratives again and accuse him of calling on the Igbos to attack the Fulani in south west. A coward knows how to change narratives in other to avoid a fight.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by nedu666: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
awgumayor:

Kanu is senseless, very idiotic human being. See how he is crying over what does not concern lgbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by SoBright101: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Try again

RedPanthar:

My dear go and follow up on the narratives of all SW governors even up to the drug guy in House of rep leadership

I will never ever in my life collaboration with a Yoruba man. Never.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by RedPanthar: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
SoBright101:
Try again

Na so. Me RedPanthar. Go check your head dude
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by Cherez: 12:24am On Jan 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Omuta Ogbakaria 1 of Abia state speaking his jargons as usual just to be relevant

I now agree and strongly hold the view of the majority school of thought that Nnamdi Kanu is seriously suffering from dementia and brain seizure...

We have looked far and wide ( Olu na Uda) and have seen countries, men and women patriotic to their countries fight for freedom Even suffer in same country, jailed and humiliated but they persisted while still in their country to make sure that the goal sees the light of the day

But here is a fugitive who couldn't withstand just an ordinary python dance but had to disguise himself as woman to escape back to where he runs his online country while his knuckle heads and illiterates of followers are wasted by security agencies though my condolences always remains with them all time they lose an idiot to superior fire..

Back to Sunday Igboghos case, It is not lost on me that Yorubas have leaders quite placed even their son is currently vice president of Nigeria and in right position to broker for peace.

CP Ngozi as we know is just a lower cadre bound to respect her superior and carry out orders and which she must do to the end.

It is outright stupidity for one idiot and lunatic from Abia state who can't salvage his own state from ruins will go about making a mess of himself with his online agitation....

Albino and porn star forming agitator. That's same way his tongue can't rest from his radio online office during ENDSARS protest.

Afaraukwu and Abia as a whole should conduct a DNA test on Kanu to determine which East African country he is from..

Most senseless Gibberish I just read today to a woman carrying out her duty professionally.

He couldn't withstand python dance by a whole country's military, agreed
Has your country Nigeria withstood a handful of Boko Harams & bandits?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by awgumayor: 12:26am On Jan 24, 2021
Being an Igboman, I know that Igbos are not the kind of people that keep quiet in the face of injustice. But our speaking up has not been favouring us rather, we receive the blames.

As it says, "those who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat it". At this critical times, We should be very careful, the role we play could either make us or break us. We should look back to what caused the Biafran war of which we have never been recovered from. We must also remember our huge investments scattered across Nigeria that made other tribes to envy us.

For those who don't know, the Biafran war was started as a civil disobedience in the then western region, and those the young Igbo officers tried to save and protest later joined the enemy to fight the Igbos.

As it stands now, this issue is between Yoruba, the lover of Nigeria and Fulani, the owner of Nigeria. Igbos must do everything possible to restrain themselves and watch as event unfolds, so that what happened during the endsars protests when they accused Nnamdi Kanu of inciting the Igbos to destroy yorubaland. The protests that was not even started in Igboland was ended in the Igbo heartland of Obigbo with hundreds of young Igbo lives lost. The same way the civil unrest started in western region but ended in the eastern region in full blown war.

If we do not tread carefully with Yorubas this time around ( because they must disappoint) any Igboman that opens his mouth and calls Yorubas treachery and unreliable people must be a fool. You cannot see a fire and put your leg in it.

Igbos are not the kind of people that sit on the fence waiting for the winning side to jump in but, if it is to sit on the fence this time so be it. We fought war against the whole Nigeria, let us hold ourselves this time around and see if those with "golden necklaces and bangles" on the their necks and wrists can realise they are slave chains put on them by their slave masters then, we can get involved. If we just dabble into the matter without carefully understand its direction they can change the narratives as usual and leave us in the open again. " A person surrounded by his enemies guards his life". Let us be wise for once.

The bittetleaf the Yorubas are chewing now is what the Igbos have been chewing since 1970 till date. If they don't like it they should be bold enough to tell the world that they are tired of Nigeria just as the Igbos are saying through Ipob. If they don't like their beloved Nigeria again they should show commitment for others to take them serious.

Since this Yoruba/Fulani tussle started, I have never seen any Igboman from any social media platform condemning Yorubas or even calling for reprisal eviction of Yoruba from the north but if it were on the contrary, yorubas will be attacking Igbos left and right. Ordinary fake news of Ebonyi eviction they were calling for reprisal attacks on Igbos up north. What a pathetic people! Now some are preaching for southern unity. Southern unity because you are at the receiving ends. The south will unite when they how commitment and put off the coat of backstabbing, Igbos are ready any day any time to support them.

In as much as we the Igbos are tired of Nigeria we must be careful not to be the scapegoat again. Ogu m n' onu. Udo diri umuigbo, dikwara ala Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by Cherez: 12:31am On Jan 24, 2021
GidiCars:

grin

With all due respect bro, you're not right
It will be highest level of stupidity, idiocy & darkness on the part of any Igboman to interefere in issues of this country not concerning them
We all know how the 1st coup turned & till today you yourself still agree the Igbos carried out that coup cos they wanted power.
Now, imagined if Igbos repeats this now, children of 20yrs to come will be lied to that we were already agitating to be president so we took the opportunity & then another massacre by the whole Nigerians on IGBOS is will happen again?
Cursed be any Igboman that will interefere
I'm not a fan of Kanu but when he was calling out this issue of herdsmen, TVC journalists were justifying the terrorist he was marked as now you want Igbos to join?
Every man should do their own fights seperately. I'm sure GOD will give the great Yoruba nation victory and so my great Igbo people but let's all be united DIVERSELY
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by Cherez: 12:36am On Jan 24, 2021
Mraphel:

This Una lie, when e go end?
Was it Kanu who sent thugs in govt buses to attack innocent protesters?
Was it Kanu who shot people at Lekki?
Maybe it was Kanu that started the protests and led it all through and not the likes of Debo, Rinu, etc (I respect these strong people tho)?
Was it Kanu who burnt one of the.stations at Bariga?
The Oba of Lagos house Invasion's video is still a proof; eople were speaking Yoruba & an HIJAB user was seen swimming in the pool
Leave Igbos out of this, Una lie in 1966 don do I beg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by Cherez: 12:45am On Jan 24, 2021
SoBright101:

You don't need to go far, here below is one of them Mr. Mraphel
https://www.nairaland.com/post/98372385
Mraphel:

Also see this
https://m.facebook.com/fulaninewsmedia/posts/746614752617164
And this
https://www.thecable.ng/endsars-ohanaeze-denies-plotting-destruction-of-yoruba-assets

Read for yourself
Even Ohaneze-Ndi-Igbo had to come out to defend itself
See Kanu isn't diplomatic with his words but he didn't order for Yorubaland to be specifically burnt down but this group turned it
My brother, please let the Igbos mind their business for their own safety, I beg bro
I PRAY STRONGLY THAT THIS GREAT YORUBA NATION WILL WIN ITS WARS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Abubakar Badaru Revalidates His APC Membership / This Is A Picture Of Abacha, Tinubu And MKO Abiola That Was Taken In 1994 / Massive Crowd As Obi Campaigns In Kwara. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.