Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho (3711 Views)

DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) / Why It Will Be Difficult To Arrest Sunday Igboho – Falana / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by GidiCars: 2:38am On Jan 24, 2021
Cherez:

With all due respect bro, you're not right
It will be highest level of stupidity, idiocy & darkness on the part of any Igboman to interefere in issues of this country not concerning them
We all know how the 1st coup turned & till today you yourself still agree the Igbos carried out that coup cos they wanted power.
Now, imagined if Igbos repeats this now, children of 20yrs to come will be lied to that we were already agitating to be president so we took the opportunity & then another massacre by the whole Nigerians on IGBOS is will happen again?
Cursed be any Igboman that will interefere
I'm not a fan of Kanu but when he was calling out this issue of herdsmen, TVC journalists were justifying the terrorist he was marked as now you want Igbos to join?
Every man should do their own fights seperately. I'm sure GOD will give the great Yoruba nation victory and so my great Igbo people but let's all be united DIVERSELY

I wasn't in anyway asking or pacifying the Igbos to take sides on the issue at hand. I was only trying to clear the air based on some comments I saw on IG by some of my eastern brothers saying the war would not concern them.

If a war eventually breaks out, the north and west would face each other. The Igbos are scattered all over nigeria, especially in the SW which means no one would be able to go about their normal business again, and everyone would have to return back to their region. That was what I was only trying to point out.

The north would also try to expel outsiders away from their region. I honestly hope the situation escalates, cause I want nigeria to divide.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by Turantula(m): 2:47am On Jan 24, 2021
vanbonattel:

Fulani man speaking trash to confuse people.
He is well known fulani here in nairaland
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by SoBright101: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2021
That single person represent the whole Yoruba right? Even a sitting governor doesn't represent everybody's interest
The way you reason is out of this world

And i repeat, you are an impostor

Cherez:

You don't need to go far, here below is one of them Mr. Mraphel
https://www.nairaland.com/post/98372385
Mraphel:

Are Igbo not being kidnapped in the south west too? U think is Yoruba only.

I don't trust NK, he ordered Ipob protester to destroy Lagos

Also see this
https://m.facebook.com/fulaninewsmedia/posts/746614752617164
And this
https://www.thecable.ng/endsars-ohanaeze-denies-plotting-destruction-of-yoruba-assets

Read for yourself
Even Ohaneze-Ndi-Igbo had to come out to defend itself
See Kanu isn't diplomatic with his words but he didn't order for Yorubaland to be specifically burnt down but this group turned it
My brother, please let the Igbos mind their business for their own safety, I beg bro
I PRAY STRONGLY THAT THIS GREAT YORUBA NATION WILL WIN ITS WARS

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by Cherez: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
SoBright101:
That single person represent the whole Yoruba right? Even a sitting governor doesn't represent everybody's interest
The way you reason is out of this world

And i repeat, you are an impostor

Then why do you jab in the Igbos for what a singular Kanu said?
Btw, I gave you one person on this forum and a k own Yoruba group
Now go through this forum.and find many more
You're a hypocrite who hates the truth.
You asked for one person I gave you a group and you call me an impostor?
Well done ooooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by Cherez: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
GidiCars:

I wasn't in anyway asking or pacifying the Igbos to take sides on the issue at hand. I was only trying to clear the air based on some comments I saw on IG by some of my eastern brothers saying the war would not concern them.

If a war eventually breaks out, the north and west would face each other. The Igbos are scattered all over nigeria, especially in the SW which means no one would be able to go about their normal business again, and everyone would have to return back to their region. That was what I was only trying to point out.

The north would also try to expel outsiders away from their region. I honestly hope the situation escalates, cause I want nigeria to divide.
Thanks bro for the peaceful engagement
I'm not praying for the SW & North to fight as I don't even want any Yoruba man dead but if it happens or before any Igboman who doesn't relocate should have themselves to blame
It will be more disastrous as usual for any Igboman to involve in the fight
In fact, I don't support Igbo presidency for now cos if such Igbo president does half of what PMB does today, hell will rise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by SoBright101: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
I know how you operate, you can only deceive your like
I insist you are an impostor

Cherez:

Then why do you jab in the Igbos for what a singular Kanu said?
Btw, I gave you one person on this forum and a k own Yoruba group
Now go through this forum.and find many more
You're a hypocrite who hates the truth.
You asked for one person I gave you a group and you call me an impostor?
Well done ooooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho by Cherez: 5:55am On Jan 26, 2021
SoBright101:
I know how you operate, you can only deceive your like
I insist you are an impostor

You're shameless
You asked for a single quite & you were given one now you resort to impostor
I beg wetin be impostor here?
I have always declared my Igbo roots and from Anambra state
Who are you? Prolly the impostor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Potential Candidate In South-west, Not South-east- Yakasi / Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.