Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Does Church Discipline Entails. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Church Discipline Entails. (212 Views)

Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? / Church Discipline - The Stance Of The Bible / Is The Doctrine Of Church Discipline Necessary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Church Discipline Entails. by lawrenzooo: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
My pastor said he would be placing me on church discipline tomorrow.
What do I expect and what does it entail.
Thank you
Re: What Does Church Discipline Entails. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
lawrenzooo:
Thank you

What was your crime?
Re: What Does Church Discipline Entails. by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
lawrenzooo:
Thank you
it means in the kingdom of your pastor, he is above you and is a master over you. He is after all running a business and it is in his interest to ensure that all those under him are kept in check so they can follow after the rules that ensure the success of his business.
Re: What Does Church Discipline Entails. by Image123(m): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
lawrenzooo:
Thank you

It depends on your church administration. Ask your pastor. In every home,house, society, organization, establishment or company, there are different means of discipline, correction and rebuke.
Re: What Does Church Discipline Entails. by tobechi74: 2:20am On Jan 24, 2021
Congratulations, no more tithing for you

(1) (Reply)

As You Wake Up Say These Prayer Points For Financial Breakthrough Today / Solomon Did Not Become The Wealthiest Man On Earth By Praying. / Should Gospel Musician Compare Themselves To Worldly Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.