Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Lucrative Investment Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lucrative Investment Opportunity (364 Views)

Best investment opportunity with high returns / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily / Best 10 Most Lucrative Skills That Will Make You A Millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucrative Investment Opportunity by kennedyonofurho: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Are you looking for a legitimate and profitable investment opportunity? Look no further as I have got the right investment for and you can do this and go about your days jobs fairly easy. For more info kindly contact me using the number on signature..
Re: Lucrative Investment Opportunity by Mikec12: 11:25am On Feb 01, 2021
kennedyonofurho:
Are you looking for a legitimate and profitable investment opportunity? Look no further as I have got the right investment for and you can do this and go about your days jobs fairly easy. For more info kindly contact me using the number on signature..
Sent you a mail,please kindly respond.
Re: Lucrative Investment Opportunity by kennedyonofurho: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mikec12:
Sent you a mail,please kindly respond.
You can easily view my profile and contact using the number right there on signature.
Re: Lucrative Investment Opportunity by JoyceLn: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
What's the startup cost
Re: Lucrative Investment Opportunity by kennedyonofurho: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
JoyceLn:
What's the startup cost
Kindly contact using the number on signature and I'll get you up to speed with the information you need.
Re: Lucrative Investment Opportunity by kennedyonofurho: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Don't forget to message up and get started on making good profits.

(1) (Reply)

Business To Start With Less Than #2000 / A / Tissue Paper And Saviet Production Business Plan In Nigeria PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.