Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State (3316 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ObidientFC: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Keep saying Peter Obi Labour Party don't have structures.
This is Labour Party Movement today in Makurdi, Benue State
#PeterObiTheNationalist

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Totilopussylick(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Done and dusted grin

On peter Obi mandate we stand gidigbam cool.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Penguin2: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fork shit!

Now, this is massive.

Where are Tinubu urchins that were asking for arial view? Make una come see am.

First it was Plateau.

Now, it’s Benue.

I expect Taraba and Adamawa Christians to fall in line too.

Tinubu urchins will be busy calling Peter Obi Igbo/IPOB project, before they realize themselves, we will be sowing Asoebi for Obi’s swearing in.

The rescue of Nigeria is non-negotiable.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by IamWonderful: 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Heeeeeey with half of this population Pandora Peter Obituary will UN secretary general
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Validated: 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Massive ... let this army come out to vote and defend their votes ooo!

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by CleanInAll: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wow. Impressive

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
ObidientFC:
#PeterObiTheNationalist
Mind you campaign never start grin
Lalasticlala

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
The man who invested $20 million and the investment is now worth barely $5 million.
Not to talk of investing that money in a company in which your family has interest.
If he did that in most of the the countries he likes to reference, he will be sitting in jail right now not running for president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:
The man who invested $20 million and the investment is now worth barely $5 million.
Not to talk of investing that money in a company in which your family has interest.
If he did that that in most of the the countries he likes to reference, he will be sitting in jail right now not running for president.
Not flying grin grin try again grin

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by AmehTsaev: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu pigs una dey see am? This is my home state and I know we're 90% already Obified, campaign never even start yet see what a "structure-less" party is pulling in a state with no prior Labor party structure.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
post=114329690:

Not fly grin grin try again grin

How can you folks even think Peter Obi can win? Sowore will get more votes than him.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

How can you folks even think Peter Obi can win? Sowore will get more votes than him.
No wahala till then grin grin you kid mind why worrying about Obi when popular Sowore is there

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
AmehTsaev:
Tinubu pigs una dey see am? This is my home state and I know we're 90% already Obified, campaign never even start yet see what a "structure-less" party is pulling in a state with no prior Labor party structure.

By the time you see real rallies all of you neophytes will realize elections are not won by making noise on the internet.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by SarkinYarki: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is the first time I am seeing a Labour crowd that impressed me...

Updated:
Oh I see Herman Hembe is now in LP , this is APC PDP structure talking abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by obailala(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:
If he did that in most of the the countries he likes to reference, he will be sitting in jail right now not running for president.
Better to invest than to steal the money!

Meanwhile the money invested has grown in Naira terms; Mr Peter Obi isn't the one responsible for the bottomless crash of the Naira in the last 7 years (which is what made it look like the investment has depreciated). So its pointless to blame him for that.

And then again regarding the investment, who cares if his family has shares in the company he invested in? Are they not also citizens? That's even more reason he'd ensure the investment is viable, cos if the investment sinks, his family also loses. Besides, is the company not thriving? Is the company not remitting revenue to the state coffers?

He's definitely a better saint than the one who sold government properties to himself and the other one who forces government establishments to pay royalties to his personal account.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by XerXers: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Those who always say there are no crowds can see how things are gradually gathering momentum. Wait till full campaign starts

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ygowon: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:
U never tire? Na the misrule of APC make the money loose value. Even Dangote sef dey broke now cos of APCs poor economic management

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Eriokanmi: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
See intimidating crowd..mainly youths. Awolowo said it...that when the time comes, you'd fight for what belongs to you by yourselves. Wow!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by EMMNIG: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
ObidientFC:
#PeterObiTheNationalist

yesoo, i have been saying it for a while now.
I live in the North. i know what the present body language says. Northern Christians are rooting for obi seriously.
The awareness is on the increase.
Obi is now gradually becoming a belief.
Glory to God in the highest.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by XerXers: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:
Calculate the value in naira. Ode

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by franchasofficia: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Awesome.

The security of our people in Benue must be restored. Farmers must return back to their communities and farms after 2023.

Benue indigenes need to go back to their ancestral lands and engage in their farming business that feed Nigeria.

Together we will reset Nigeria back to normal.

Say no to anything APC, its an evil party filled with old bloodthirsty criminals!

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
obailala:
Better to invest than to steal the money. Meanwhile the money invested has grown in Naira terms; Mr Peter Obi isn't the one responsible for the bottomless crash of the Naira.

Are you kidding me? What he did was a breach of trust. You can't invest public money in a business in which your family is a shareholder. He would have been impeached or even sent to jail if he did that in other places, including China which he likes to mention.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by popez: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peter Obi is our next President. Get used to it!

A man loved by all!

Meanwhile,Nigerians are tired of the people who shot at them at Lekki toll gate and hid palliatives from them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
4 out of 6 people I met today in Lagos say they will vote for Peter Obi in 2023

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
XerXers:

Calculate the value in naira. Ode

Ode? Ipob turned Obi supporters, we know you.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by XerXers: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Fork shit!

Now, this is massive.

Where are Tinubu urchins that were asking for arial view? Make una come see am.

First it was Plateau.

Now, it’s Benue.

I expect Taraba and Adamawa Christians to fall in line too.

Tinubu urchins will be busy calling Peter Obi Igbo/IPOB project, before they realize themselves, we will be sowing Asoebi for Obi’s swearing in.

The rescue of Nigeria is non-negotiable.
Peter Obi will win massively in SW. forget Tinubu's urchins, yoruba Christians will rebel

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by AmehTsaev: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

By the time you see real rallies all of you neophytes will realize elections are not won by making noise on the internet.
You too when the real campaign rally starts you will realize the true love and commitment the youths of this country have for change, we will obidiently pour out in our thousands without a dime spent to buy our support for Obi.

Nigerians are tired of APC and PDP, two useless parties that have caused us more deaths on average than a nation at war, leave your artificial bubble and go see out to experience the revolution sweeping across Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Foolishbuhari: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

Cry! Keep crying! Cry some more. Las Las you go dey alright

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Foolishbuhari: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

OK cry again... Keep crying! Neeexxxt!!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Bawsse(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
U de see structure?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Foolishbuhari: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Where are the tifnubu pigs please?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is good for Nigeria
Weldon people's choice
Babe if you want to love me, love me but as for money I dey give shishi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: We Are Voting Tinubu For President- Osun Voters / Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State / Ebonyi South Senatorial Bye-Election Shouldn’t Be Do Or Die - Chima Nkama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.