Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth (1282 Views)

Why Did Jesus Really Come To The Earth? / Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by SATANN: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
by Anton Szandor LaVey
© 1967

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called
upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

I DO NOT FOLLOW ALL BUT I FOLLOW MUST OF THE RULES. THE HIGHLIGHTED ARE THE RULES I FOLLOW MOST

1 Like

Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by padi94(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cow bollucks
Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nothing good comes from the devil.

2 Likes

Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by SATANN: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
the internet and phone or laptop you use comes from the devil. you guys need to do research before typing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
SATANN:
the internet and phone or laptop you use comes from the devil. you guys need to do research before typing
All power and knowledge belongs to God, Satan is a fallen angel, whatever technological knowledge he has belongs to God, can you know more than your creator?

2 Likes

Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by SATANN: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
All power and knowledge belongs to God, Satan is a fallen angel, whatever technological knowledge he has belongs to God, can you know more than your creator?
this thread is not to argue that. you are entitled to your opinion. even the god you are screaming about respects and acknowledges lucifer , the nternet you are using to respond to this was invented by bob kahn and vint cerf.
both hardcore satanist. you can see one of them in the big i attached here. when you get you facts come back

1 Like

Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by SATANN: 3:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
so knowledge to hack into your account and steal money belongs to god too abi?
Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by Kobojunkie: 4:12am On Jan 24, 2021
SATANN:
I believe the tree was called the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, was it not? undecided
Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by Kobojunkie: 4:14am On Jan 24, 2021
padi94:
Cow bollucks
I second that! This dude would have hated living in this day and age with everyone airing their opinion and giving advice like it is their right and the world privileged to have them. undecided
Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by SATANN: 5:13am On Jan 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I second that! This dude would have hated living in this day and age with everyone airing their opinion and giving advice like it is their right and the world privileged to have them. undecided
your opinion is almost irrelevant

1 Like

Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 24, 2021
SATANN:
God is the owner of all knowledge, but some people use the knowledge for evil, example Satan.

1 Like

Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by SATANN: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
God is the owner of all knowledge, but some people use the knowledge for evil, example Satan.
he must be a scum to give people knowledge of how to kill people brutally then
Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by Crunchyg3: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
Please I have a quick question. Will believers be on earth when anti-christ appears and start his glaring activities or will rapture happen before that time so that believers won't experience the antichrist? I need an urgent answer
Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Crunchyg3:

Please I have a quick question. Will believers be on earth when anti-christ appears and start his glaring activities or will rapture happen before that time so that believers won't experience the antichrist? I need an urgent answer
Rapture comes before tribulation.
Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by Bruno3000(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2021
SATANN:
God created humans with the interlect to create/invent. The devil did not create shit. Nothing good comes from the devil.

1 Like

Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by Crunchyg3: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
Rapture comes before tribulation.
If you say so, so what do will make out of Matt 24:21 which says :For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And verse 22 says: in fact unless that time of tribulation is not shortened, not a single person will survive. But it will be shortened for the sake of God's chosen ones. So who are the Gods chosen ones this place is talking about?
Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Crunchyg3:

If you say so, so what do will make out of Matt 24:21 which says :For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And verse 22 says: in fact unless that time of tribulation is not shortened, not a single person will survive. But it will be shortened for the sake of God's chosen ones. So who are the Gods chosen ones this place is talking about?
Oga Sir, rapture comes before the Great tribulation.
Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by SATANN: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bruno3000:
God created humans with the interlect to create/invent. The devil did not create shit. Nothing good comes from the devil.
then let your god not complain when we do shit
Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by SATANN: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
try to talk with facts na. Crunchyg3 gave you fact. put your argument based on real facts. he stated matt there
Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by Crunchyg3: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
Can you back this your statement up with the scriptures please I am waiting
Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Crunchyg3:

Can you back this your statement up with the scriptures please I am waiting
Righteousness has backed it up with scriptures, you can also search for it in google, I'm busy attending to people.
Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by Crunchyg3: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
Righteousness has backed it up with scriptures, you can also search for it in google, I'm busy attending to people.
What righteousness wrote there isn't correct. I will advice you and righteousness to go do research about the Rapture and the great tribulation which comes first, with the scriptures yourself and not with what you learnt or were told in the past or what you Google. Thanks
Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by mic360(m): 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
SATANN:

the statement you made is true
Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth by SATANN: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Crunchyg3:

What righteousness wrote there isn't correct. I will advice you and righteousness to go do research about the Rapture and the great tribulation which comes first, with the scriptures yourself and not with what you learnt or were told in the past or what you Google. Thanks
the guy na religious troll

(1) (Reply)

Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 / Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘offensive’ Easter Advert / Christianity Would Have Been In The Dark Without Paul's Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.