Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 (259155 Views)

(( Thread Of The Decade )) Busty Black Women Of Instagram 2024 / This Is What Happens When A White Man Marries A Busty Black Woman((pictures!!)) / Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Ojemedad: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Infolenka:

She's @_ellietheempress_

U too much
Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by coming2america: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Infolenka:
I'm the king of Instagram I know every fucking sexy bitch on that app. But on this thread I'm going to focus on our own busty black women. I'll be updating this thread every now and then, but trust me to serve like it's hot.

Take this as a special gift to my fellow boob loving dudes who love adoring God's feminine creation.

Whether you like them busty and slim, busty and fat, busty and thick or busty and petite, I got them all.

Let's begin!!

Haters are allowed to hate. Critics are allowed to criticize.

Calm down..about being king of internet. You just went to curvygirls naija and naturally curved and downloaded pictures n their handles and u say you are king og instagram? Funny

1 Like

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Infolenka: 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
coming2america:

Calm down..about being king of internet. You just went to curvygirls naija and naturally curved and downloaded pictures n their handles and u say you are king og instagram? Funny

I never said I'm the king of the internet, I said I'm the king of Instagram, because most of my threads on Nairaland are Instagram based.

Those pages you mentioned don't even have many of the pictures here, much less have the handles of the owners of the pictures.. I'm not posting pictures of only curvy busty girls, I'm also posting pictures of slim busty girls, so I don't even know what you are talking about.

I get my pictures directly from the pages of these women. because I follow all of them. Some of their profiles are currently set to private but I have access to them because I've been following them for years.

I'm here to have fun and showcase busty women. If you have issues with my thread then leave or go and create yours.

23 Likes

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by VictorUSA(m): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
were you paid to do this useless job? stupid dick sucking girls!
Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by VictorUSA(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Infolenka:
I'm the king of Instagram I know every fucking sexy bitch on that app. But on this thread I'm going to focus on our own busty black women. I'll be updating this thread every now and then, but trust me to serve like it's hot.

Take this as a special gift to my fellow boob loving dudes who love adoring God's feminine creation.

Whether you like them busty and slim, busty and fat, busty and thick or busty and petite, I got them all.

Let's begin!!

I'll report u to ur mama 4 this useless post.
Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Finnestgreat: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hmmm okay
Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Infolenka: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
Girl 41

@kemz_mama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Infolenka: 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Girl 42

@obianujueo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Infolenka: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Girl 43

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Infolenka: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Girl 44

2 Likes

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Infolenka: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Girl 45

@simply_tina

1 Like

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Infolenka: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Girl 46

@sexycelebrityfarry

3 Likes

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Infolenka: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Girl 47

@hajiafauzy85

1 Like

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Femzaremz(m): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Infolenka:
Girl 25
bro! THIS particular girl is my friend on facebook! I kid u not! I can even give u her name!
Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Infolenka: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Femzaremz:
bro! THIS particular girl is my friend on facebook! I kid u not! I can even give u her name!

Ada?
Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Infolenka: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Girl 48

@zabeth._

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Femzaremz(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Infolenka:

Ada?
exactly! Ada la pinky,queen fola shade!
Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by ObinnaValentine: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
exactly what we are saying..this bitvhes have nothing to offer asides Bleep..so if any zuzu fall for you knack am akpako straight.. if u meet one wey wise and better for keeps jes be wiser..other than that nna jes dey wipe dey go o..

viewers discretion strongly advised!!

2 Likes

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Rahkman: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Infolenka:
Girl 7
guy i beg u pls give me this girl ig handle.... i need to fûck her
Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Infolenka: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Rahkman:
guy i beg u pls give me this girl ig handle.... i need to fûck her

@kalleedatchica

1 Like

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Infolenka:
Girl 36

Girl 36 please
Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Big breast is too ugly.. nothing beats a medium size perky boobs with pronounced nipples. Not all these oversized bags of wtv undecided
Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Infolenka: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bobbyfreshh:

Girl 36 please

@shaun_necole
Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by FreshGuy2(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Infolenka:

@shaun_necole
post all their ig names instead of dropping one by one

2 Likes

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Infolenka: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
FreshGuy2:
post all their ig names instead of dropping one by one

I'm carrying out an experiment. I want to see the type of girls that you guys like the most.

Plus it makes the thread more engaging.
Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by coming2america: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Infolenka:

I never said I'm the king of the internet, I said I'm the king of Instagram, because most of my threads on Nairaland are Instagram based.

Those pages you mentioned don't even have many of the pictures here, much less have the handles of the owners of the pictures.. I'm not posting pictures of only curvy busty girls, I'm also posting pictures of slim busty girls, so I don't even know what you are talking about.

I get my pictures directly from the pages of these women. because I follow all of them. Some of their profiles are currently set to private but I have access to them because I've been following them for years.

I'm here to have fun and showcase busty women. If you have issues with my thread then leave or go and create yours.

Be calming daawn..nobody has a problem with your post. Its u calling yoursef king of IG when you get these girls contacts on hoe pages littered with their pictures that annoys me..

Anyway..you follow them. Probably self-service to their pictures. I know, most of them personally, most i have fvcked.

Many of them sef are not as fine as u think, because its their pictures you are seeing, not real life. None of these girls here is less than size16.

#No4 u know her handle as thicksexy. Her name is coco..or cocoforte, an adamawa girl that lives in abuja,wuse to be precise. Up until last year, she was always just squating with friends.

#8..akwa ibom girl, esther, that lives in Lagos, schooled in uyo now done with her nysc in abuja.

#12 cici..that says she is an actress... Online food vendor, lives in lagos

#13..you knw her as official boss lady by handle. Her namd is clara chukwuma, port harcourt girl that presently lives in lagos. 21yr old smallie doing runz codedly

#18..boobqueen.. Whats that her name again sef? Yoruba girl that lives in lagos, she spent much of last year in dubai...almost 6months. What she was doing there? Your guess is as good as mine.she kept blowing up my fone two days before her departure(gathering any little money she cam add before her trip). I no even pick

#24..mimiubini lives in Texas. Runz girl for that side, the ones destabilizing marriages.

#25 ada lapinky..who doesnt know ada? Everyone, lives in lekki and skit maker. Coded runz girl..abi make i give her account number, make u cross check her name? (0137790792, put it on ur GT and put some respect to my name)

#35...peace olayemi. Eveeyone knows her..met her on a flight ffom lagos to ph. We exchanged contacts. Her money at that time? 70k per night. 20118 sept

Girl 38..rorisang. South african girl. Architect. lives in joburg. Shd i screenahot her present whatsap status and send to u?

#42..uju..big breast obianuju. Computer engineer, turned cloth seller

#48 you know her handle as sexy celebrity fairy. Her name is janet, lives in gwarinoa abuja. 0818 764 1141. Thata her number, try it

This is just to mention but a few, i no get time.

We are legends... you fantasize about these girls- we fvck em.

Be humble

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Depressed101: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Outside those cloths holding them, together, they are nothing, Not impressed.. Was never a boobs guy... Ass forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Draslo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Brezz is life
Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Mryacks: 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
No 7 girl....looks cool!
Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:54am On Jan 25, 2021
Infolenka:

Let's begin!!

How far
Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Infolenka: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Girl 49

@amahkah234

1 Like

Re: ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 by Infolenka: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2021
Girl 50

@miss_endowed19

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.