Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 (1905 Views)

Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: Hands-off Comparison / Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 by FryMosquito: 6:36am On Jan 24, 2021
atheistandproud:

Infinix Note 8 is not going to get Android 11.

Just XoS updates and security patches.

How much are you willing to bet?
No need of arguing with someone who is employed to deceive people. Just ignore them

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:13am On Jan 24, 2021
atheistandproud:

If I was incorrect about anything. Please kindly share it.
This was one week of painstaking research.
If you have facts to counter. I await your submission.
The phone u mention is the xiaomi redmi 9 prime they is a difference bro
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2021
atheistandproud:

Infinix Note 8 is not going to get Android 11.

Just XoS updates and security patches.

How much are you willing to bet?
I know some1 with the note 5 that upgrade to andriod 10 and the hot 8 is upgrading to 10 as well
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 by atheistandproud(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2021
miracood:
Do u have a YouTube channel?

No boss.

We're working on it.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 by atheistandproud(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Sometimes it's best not to argue.

After screaming after sale services here, most of them won't near carlcare cos its "too expensive".

I was just passing a point across.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 by atheistandproud(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2021
Ayomideen:
Nice post OP, I like how you calmed down to explain the upsides and downsides of each phone.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 by atheistandproud(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2021
spiritmasquerad:

The phone u mention is the xiaomi redmi 9 prime they is a difference bro

Redmi 9 and 9 prime are same phone. It's just branded for different regions.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 by atheistandproud(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2021
spiritmasquerad:

I know some1 with the note 5 that upgrade to andriod 10 and the hot 8 is upgrading to 10 as well

Infinix Note 5 belongs to the *Android One program. Its updates are directly from Google.

What rock have you been living under? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 by chariisGRACE(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2021
spiritmasquerad:

Infinix Note 5 is under the Android One programme...so Google provided the update not Infinix.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 by DarkJeddi(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2021
spiritmasquerad:

There's a hot 8 in my family and it is stuck at Android 9..

Is it upgrading to or it is upgraded to Android 10?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 by atheistandproud(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2021
DarkJeddi:
There's a hot 8 in my family and it is stuck at Android 9..

Is it upgrading to or it is upgraded to Android 9?

Since early 2020.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 by KrazyDave16(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
atheistandproud:

I was just passing a point across.
Doubt he knew what you were trying to do

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 by atheistandproud(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Doubt he knew what you were trying to do

Na wa my brother.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8 by Smartmanager(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
visiondee:
To be honest.... Xiaomi phone is very strong, I've been using my Note 8 pro since 2019, no issue what so ever, during the early purchase of it, if the phone fall, na high BP, I go almost wan cry, but to discover na fall and pick. Apart from the back glass alone that got broken due to heavy fall and rebouncing multiple times which I thought end had come to it on that fateful day. But now, I don't even give a damn any longer when it falls again. Sometimes people around me will scream, I will just laugh and pick it.
Another thing is it doesn't lag, mine Redmi note 8 pro is of 6/128g which I've used up to 99% of the memory, but it has never hang for once or slow down. The battery is also great. As it is, that I want to change my phone is nothing but I just want to upgrade to newest version which is Xiaomi 10 ultra or 11
I used my Redmi Note 5A for good 3years. Now,my lil bro is enjoying it too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clearing Of Unexpired Data By MTN / Oppo A93 For Sale / AT&T SIM Locked Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.