Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA (31455 Views)

Alapere Pedestrian Bridge Collapses As Truck Rams It / 5 Children, 9 Others Killed As Truck Rams Into Passenger Bus In Kogi (Graphic) / Trailer Crashes Into Shops In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2021
Ihatemumu:

A lot of Nigerians are too blind and stupid to investigate these attacks, it's not normal and only happens in the southern part, this is a terror attack
Sorry but you are the one being stupid, when terrorists attack they love the attention they get from killing people because they would want to spread their useless ideologies and put fear into people, why would a terrorist make his kill look like an accident? He gains nothing from that. Read up more on terrorism.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by donnie(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2021
And you people think these things are ordinary? Trucks and tankers set on fire and running into markets. Continue living in denial
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by AFONJACOW(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2021
Walihi to live in Nigeria dey fear me this days as if I never live there before. If you say make u lock urself inside house, nah hunger go kill you, if u say make u go out hustle it's either slay bullet from useless security force are waiting for you, or one drunker will ram you to the wall. If you say make u go inside thick Forest build house and live the rest of your life there. Fulani herdmen will sacrifice you to their Saudi god. The best you can do is to leave the shithole country when you can ... Since I start living here I never seen or heard anything called fatal accident despite they drive fast cars

2 Likes

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Osas4lav(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2021
That school gate has to have speed breakers, the same thing happened sometime in 2010, same type of trailer carrying tiles lost control right in front of the school gate. Trailer couldn't climb the hilly road, it went on auto reverse clearing everything on its path. Finally came to a stop before the market. It would have been deadly because it was a market day. They really need to work on that narrow road.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by AFONJACOW(m): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2021
Walihi to live in Nigeria is another 1000 way to die, if you say make u lock yourself inside house, nah hunger go turn you to Nebuchadnezzar nah die be that, if you say make you go out go hustle small , slay bullet from security force are waiting for you, if you say make you go inside thick forest outside human inhabitants, Fulani herdmen will sacrifice you to their Saudi god. The best you can do is to leave the shithole country when you can.. maybe nah here the hellfire God stated in Bible dey
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:

Definitely.

They should keep up with it.
One day they would disappear from the driver's seat only to appear on the devil's hot seat.
Pathetic cave men killing poor people like ants.
With the harmattan, it would be an unimaginable pain being hit by a heavy truck. Not a good way to die.
R.I.P. to the dead.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by MrEgghead(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2021
juman:

You are deeply sick.
The driver of the truck might be from your state.

Rather hold your governments responsible for bad governance.
The students should take charge, they should buy cement and implant the speed breakers themselves, they shouldn't wait for the govt or school's management.. There was a time our students were killed in two separate incidents, we blocked the roads leading to our maingate, and implanted speed breakers and today we can walk freely without fear.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Feggie3: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2021
What is all this happening in the land of Afonja this year ....
Hmmm
I cover them with the blood
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by evioke(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by juman(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
MrEgghead:
The students should take charge, they should buy cement and implant the speed breakers themselves, they shouldn't wait for the govt or school's management.. There was a time our students were killed in two separate incidents, we blocked the roads leading to our maingate, and implanted speed breakers and today we can walk freely without fear.

I agree with you.
Students should do it themselves.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by lovibility(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sorry 4d lost i feel bad that this happen in my village d montain or hill close to school gate at a a u a,is cal oroke sorry to said oroke have take many life in d name of accident i lost my belove teacher then mr Adegboyega, b4 school was located at that place many life hav gone down
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by mine85(m): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Something should be done to Dangote trucks.... I don't know if they deliberately cause this accidents all over this country.

Rip to the dead
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by EMMY76: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hope this is not a terrorist attack from the cow people I don't trust those evil people?
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by naija1stnigar(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dangote's trucks on their normal assignment, the same thing happened at ekiti State University iworoko, in 2019 where around 21students lost their lives why must it be Dangote's truck killing our future leaders enmass, am beginning to doubt the source of this man's wealth.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Discombulator: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
No big deal,na monthly occurence for the school na,I hear at least 10 deadly accidents happen yearly at that same spot,you people don't have a government

1 Like

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by CADA: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
DANGOTE as is brand has done more harm then the slightest minute good to the Nigerian populace. Lets forget about his motioned industrial might. Is a compensation of N1b worth the life of someone's son or daughter

The Dangote brand is evil, most truck related accidents are caused by trucks with his brand name..

I and my family survived one by the intervention of God on the 29/12/2019

The truck almost cleared my lineage but THE MOST HIGH INTERVENED.

1 Like

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
Rugaria:
I'm not sure there's any other country that witnesses the kind of carnage, deaths and disasters seen in Nigeria on daily basis..

That's why we have a life expectancy age of 45-50. So many avoidable deaths daily in this country.

1 Like

Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by uzor1984: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
RIP to u all
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by Coinbased: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Those area are dead trap for over 15years
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by KingZaddy(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Why is dangote product still in our market? The government should penalize him immediately
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by deanoffaculty: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
I don't even know which of these two kills more - DANGOTE TRUCKS or FULANI CATTLE HERDERS?
Vanity upon vanity......all is vanity!!
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by IamAsiri: 1:31am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:
Village People and their stealth long range missiles.

You'll all never rest in peace for these deeds. You've spotted a future star and secretly plotted this deadly wave of attack to carry innocent persons along and disguise it as an accident

It shall never be well for you witches and wizards of the nite angry

What exactly are you talking about? Are you even trying to trivialise the fact that the trailer lost control? That road is a deathtrap. This has kept happening over the years as a result of the topography yet nothing is being done about it. It's okay to blame witches and wizards but for God's sake, let the government play it's part first.
Re: Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA by babadigu(m): 4:05am On Mar 07, 2021
Sad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghastly Motor Accident At Army Gate Onitsha - Photos / Man Dances Gbe Body On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Air Peace Acquires Embraer ERJ-145 Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.