Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Here Is My COVID-19 Test Result. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here Is My COVID-19 Test Result. (1152 Views)

My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience / My COVID-19 Near Death Experience / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is My COVID-19 Test Result. by Easyincome24: 6:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Guys, I decided to run a covid test recently just to be sure I'm not a carrier as the second spike is getting much.

The test costs #50,400 and within 5 minutes the lab attendant collected the samples.

From my experience, it was professionally done and the attendant did some little explanation just like someone going for HIV test is lectured.

He said, "sir, welcome to our facilty. Please you have nothing to be afraid of. It takes few seconds and we are done."

His touches and calmness of words were enough for any scared minds to feel relaxed. But more relaxing is the result to turn in as negative.

Alas, I received the result in less than 48 hours and it was NEGATIVE.

As he said, it is high time one needed to be much more careful when you are NEGATIVE because you are like a virgin who guys will be running after to engage.

So let's wear our masks, avoid crowd, maintain social distance and use effective hand sanitizers to be alive for our families.

Re: Here Is My COVID-19 Test Result. by Unlimitk(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2021
did you say 50,400 naira or 540 naira?

1 Like

Re: Here Is My COVID-19 Test Result. by Jesse6(m): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2021
Omo na wetin shock me oo
Unlimitk:
Re: Here Is My COVID-19 Test Result. by Easyincome24: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2021
Unlimitk:
Yea, #50,400. Were it #540 many people would have done it.
Re: Here Is My COVID-19 Test Result. by Herbephe1(m): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2021
And how many people could afford such a huge amount?? we are into a long thing!

Nb: I hope OOSHA has cctv camera,lets see how Police will arrest him! this will be an interesting film
Re: Here Is My COVID-19 Test Result. by Opeyemi04(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2021
I need to open an isolation center hey 50k
Omo if I pay that amount na positive e must be and government go treat me free abi won ya werey ni

1 Like

Re: Here Is My COVID-19 Test Result. by Righteousness2(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2021
Good one for you having done your Covid test.
Praise GOD you are negative.

But, Have you Done your Test for your Eternity?
Have you Studied to show yourself approved Befor GOD?
Have You Settled your Life with JESUS to Ensure you are qualified for Heaven?

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

This is Test that Matters!
The Highest Covid , HIV or any sickness can do is to take life and nothing else.
There is Much more to that if you test Negative to JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Here Is My COVID-19 Test Result. by scofield114: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2021
ur very mad may thunder fire ur....... how on earth u paid 50k for corona test fvck u fvck u nd fvck u
Re: Here Is My COVID-19 Test Result. by Easyincome24: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2021
scofield114:
ur very mad may thunder fire ur....... how on earth u paid 50k for corona test fvck u fvck u nd fvck u
You could still say what you wanted to say without using those demeaning words.
I could afford it and that's all that matters.
Your opinion is yours!

1 Like

Re: Here Is My COVID-19 Test Result. by scofield114: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2021
Easyincome24:

You could still say what you wanted to say without using those demeaning words.
I could afford it and that's all that matters.
Your opinion is yours!
but if someone ask u for help on nairaland u will not help u will term him as scammer but u went there nd scammed urself 50k while lots of people are suffering to get even 1k
Re: Here Is My COVID-19 Test Result. by Easyincome24: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2021
scofield114:
but if someone ask u for help on nairaland u will not help u will term him as scammer but u went there nd scammed urself 50k while lots of people are suffering to get even 1k
You can't understand so no need to explain to you.
Re: Here Is My COVID-19 Test Result. by scofield114: 11:24am On Jan 24, 2021
Easyincome24:

You can't understand so no need to explain to you.
Re: Here Is My COVID-19 Test Result. by Babaflenjor: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Seriously I don't understand the op, how can u just go and pay 50k for covid test when there are so many Testing centers all over Lagos free of charge. Or are u critically sick and badly needed the test or what, or u are just too much money I really don't understand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Residency In India / Top 5 Private And Public Hospital In Nigeria / Guide To Using Weight Loss Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.