Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Rapper, Erigga And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Erigga And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Video) (1149 Views)

Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures / Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Erigga And His Family Loves Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper, Erigga And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Video) by ebukajay184: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2021
Nigerian Rapper, Erhiga Agarivbie, professionally know as Erigga, and his wife Morenike have welcomed a baby boy, IgbereTV reports.

The proud father shared the good news on his Instagram handle. Sharing a video of the baby boy, he wrote;

''God you are too much best gift from God and my wife @fabsnikki ... una too much una shock me''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKZfcoTD1_U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qonWR7wsuAs

Erigga and his longtime girlfriend, Morenike got married in late 2020. They already have a three-year-old daughter, Kyla.

https://igberetvnews.com/1380250/rapper-erigga-wife-welcome-baby-boy-video/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Erigga And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Video) by Jesse6(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2021
Omo time shaa
Congrats Erigga
Re: Rapper, Erigga And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Video) by Iceyjayz: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2021
Congrats Erigga, no one knew this nigga will get married, I thought he will just have baby mamas like Davido, I'm happy for him.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Erigga And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Video) by pascalbenz: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2021
Wow!!!
Re: Rapper, Erigga And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Video) by LMS1(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2021
grin AYEME Don Finally Drop Who Go Replace You For Talk,Kpoli And Fvck.
Congrats King Of The South
.Day Break Everyburst!

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Erigga And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Video) by InfernoNig: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2021
Warri to the World. Congratulations my Man.
Re: Rapper, Erigga And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Video) by Nanaborga(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2021
Erigizzy , my niggar from domdomigos college back then at edjeba , congrats blood , you’ve done well , I wish your maths teacher could see you now

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Erigga And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Video) by Deborah98(f): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2021
Congratulations it's a beautiful thing to be a father and a mother. God bless all the expectant mothers soon with their own children Amen �

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Erigga And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Video) by ebukajay184: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Rapper, Erigga And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Video) by Bola146(f): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Rapper, Erigga And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Video) by Queenslander(f): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Deborah98:
Congratulations it's a beautiful thing to be a father and a mother. God bless all the expectant mothers soon with their own children Amen
Amen to that!! smiley wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ENDSARS PROTEST: Mr Macaroni & Other Protesters Finally Released On Bail. Photos / Actor, Chief Imo And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Nigerian Rapper, Ice Prince Celebrates 37 Years Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.