Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower (83236 Views)

How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need / Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2021
Nchenches:

Ha ha ha. As for the worshipers, religion is like opium for them. No one can bring them out of their stupor.
exactly, that is what severe brainwashing does to people. It turns them into addicts to lies and deceit.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by AntiChristian: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2021
toye440:
Its how judas started, you HV the spirit of Gehazi continue.

Judas was appointed by Jesus to help capture him and kill him.

Without Judas there'll be nothing like christianity na.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by jaxxy(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2021
God doesn’t live in any physical temple like in the days of David or Moses we need to stop giving this impression and confusing ourselves.

We keep building huge auditoriums bt can’t takecare of the needy in same church. I was extremely disappointed when I realized some churches give offering/income targets like a regular business.

U cannot serve God and Mammon. Choose 1 undecided
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by iramure(m): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2021
I dare any church in Nigeria not to collect any offering/tithe/sacrifice/donations/first fruits/special Thanksgiving offering/ pastor birthday offering/ pastor's wife bra, pant, menstrual pad, make up and cloths offering for one months and see if they will survive and if truly God is the one providing for them.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by iramure(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2021
billyG:
I advice him to use that money to empower d youths,feed d poor or loan d money to Buhari's gorment.
you must be joking. Have you forgotten the guy hates buhari with passion.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by DenreleDave(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2021
AlphaLover:

Another elede

Guy na Ogun go kee ur papa

Who u dey call ipob ? Na Ogun go kee u and ipob

Bastard ju like u

E be like say una make Ogun reason ur mata ba?

Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun

Rule 2

Rule 3..

Give this usel*** ipob a ban....
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2021
Credit cards and the scammers
Hittin' off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6 look like a panda
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by iramure(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2021
Okuda:
before you criticize, ask what he has done to develop Nigeria, your answer should form the basis of your criticism.
truth be told, oyedepo has really contributed to Nigeria development. All those gigantic buildings can be built by the government
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by DenreleDave(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2021
AlphaLover:

Na my mama and papa be ipob

Elede

Na modz go kee my family there

Kpomo man dey flex 4 forum

Make my papa Come offline stand like a real man but my papa nor fit

Na 2 dey online dey form warrior kpomo man like my father

My father type na 6ft below on a good day
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2021
The 3D pic doesn't look like 20-storey na
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by Ofemmanu1: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2021
gypsey:
So why does it take grace and connections to access them? Isn't that the problem? Why can't they be on merits? Why can't people who deserves them get them? Why can't people without connections but can do the jobs get them? Few people are millionaire doesn't mean everyone is.

That's the situation in the country and everywhere..
If a certificate less dullard fulani cow can be a President wtf do you expect?

It is like that because we are tribalist in Nature.
If you have a company, will you leave out your sons and daughters for others because of merits?!

Your sons can do a better job too.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by Alexanderdeguru: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2021
It still can't contain God.
Acts: 7:49
‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is the footstool of My feet;
What kind of house will you build for Me?’ says the Lord,
‘Or what place is there for My repose

1 Like

Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by NiceMen: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
The 3D pic doesn't look like 20-storey na
actually, the OP didn't upload any picture of the proposed project. what he uploaded are current structures built years ago... I live around there and often go in there as often as possible.

But the project is real... The amount of project this man is handling though... I dey shock how him go take finish am...

1 Like

Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by janedonez(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2021
Papa David Oyedepo is a mobile wonder.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by CodeTemplar: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2021
yinkus6750:
Hmmmmmmm
Church is now competition and record breaking.
No problem, they should continue.
If you are a pastor who once held one service on Sundays and suddenly find yourself trying to hold six services, you won't need competition as a motivation to increase auditorium capacity. Even with that 100,000 seater, they may end up having 3 services on Sundays and 4 services in the event of a surge in attendance.
.Funny enough that's God's will. That all men come to the knowledge of Christ.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by AlphaLover: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=DenreleDave post=98386646][/quote]

See am kpomo man
Come off line na

Big man , warrior wey dey bullet proof

Come offline if nor be ashewo born u
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by dukeo(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2021
Starcrest1:
Church is now turning into a corporation. Well na their money shaa. But they should try and touch lives with that money instead of acquiring earthly belongings with it.

The bible said we should pitch our tent in heaven where moths or other pests cannot destroy it. E be like say some Pastors no dey read bible.

Brilliance is a virtue.......
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

hehehehe heh.

The figures don enter him head.
Small time he go start his own Church.

No be only figures na digit.
My conscience never die finish like that now bro,wey go make me open my own Church, because of money.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by Dottore: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2021
primestreams:
At the end be go and beg for vaccines

Building church not the issue, but too much of every thing is bad
Shut up. Is he building with your money? Did he ask you for help. Did those who are contributing tell you he forced them or can you measure up with them. You should be concerned about how to make your own money then spend it the way you wish.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by CodeTemplar: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2021
jaxxy:
God doesn’t live in any physical temple like in the days of David or Moses we need to stop giving this impression and confusing ourselves.

We keep building huge auditoriums bt can’t takecare of the needy in same church. I was extremely disappointed when I realized some churches give offering/income targets like a regular business.

U cannot serve God and Mammon. Choose 1 undecided
Go and build your own church then give all the seeds to the needy and seat them on grass under the sunshine and rainfall for Sunday services and let's see how they continue to come back to be feed the word.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by esdeemiami(m): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2021
And without you and many more like you the church is moving on stronger......shame to you
Topmaike007:
With which money?

Christians don suffer all in the name of Jesus.

Thank God na for house I dey do my own church,with hero beer and cow tail pepper soup

1 Like

Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by Seyzcham91(m): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2021
grin
jojofola:
This people never ready get sense.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by Illuminados(m): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2021
Happy sunday folks
The church is marching on and the gate of hell will not previal
some people will just criticize unwisely
whereas,lot of people will benefit directly and indirectly from this project
Carpenters,architect,bricklayers,tilers,wielder,furnitures,laborers,engineers,food vendors,builders,cement sellers, masons,iron benders,electricians, the interlock people,the pop folks,painters,water suppliers,drink hawkers and so on
will bishop oyedepo handle it himself?no he wont
one way or the other,this will provide a source of income to many...
happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by ArticleBeast: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2021
Help2020:

We keep building churches here and there,yet crime keep rising
Is the church police or the government?
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by meetgaya: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2021
owukpa:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2319254544885070&id=444807728996437

one day there will be no stone left on one another, it is going to be destroyed Mathew 24 as in days of Noah so shall it be.

people think that the world is the best place to live on but they are wrong.

Antichrist will rule the world and take control of all these structures

Satan said to Jesus this world belongs to him but Jesus never disputed him
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by whytediamond(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2021
Starcrest1:
Church is now turning into a corporation. Well na their money shaa. But they should try and touch lives with that money instead of acquiring earthly belongings with it.

The bible said we should pitch our tent in heaven where moths or other pests cannot destroy it. E be like say some Pastors no dey read bible.

Brilliance is a virtue.......

Is it true that poor people are the best givers of great advice?

Someone said it true and I said not true.

Please help us out.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 24, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

Omoh, viewers plenty for the tread o!

Some na Olote, some na feeling good about the project.

Even the headslammers and atheists yapa for the thread.

By the time I go blow, naso pple go yapa come celebrate me.

Oyedepo is a star

Who nor like better thing..
my broda no b small o.. I be one of the man biggest critic b4 but when I go im church for Enugu here, I shock wen I hear D kind plenty people wey dae benefit from the man, from small small pastors to members to even security men,, plenty families dae chop bcoz of him, and the least the man dae pay na 20k o, if ur qualification pass waec, na from 40k up,, people fit say e small but guy e beta pass our polithiefians wey no send us... Las Las u no fit please everybody.. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by CodeTemplar: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2021
iramure:
I dare any church in Nigeria not to collect any offering/tithe/sacrifice/donations/first fruits/special Thanksgiving offering/ pastor birthday offering/ pastor's wife bra, pant, menstrual pad, make up and cloths offering for one months and see if they will survive and if truly God is the one providing for them.
So you expect God to come down and plant cocoa yam then sell it and give to pastors.
When God wanted to free Israelites from Egypt did God come down or use men vessel to effect the deliverance of Israel?
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by chaloskyx: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2021
RUBBISH WHY DONT YOU FIX THAT ROAD THAT LEADS TO YOUR CHURCH OR GIVE GOOD BOREHOLE WATER TO THOSE WITHIN YOUR COMMUNITY OR LAUNCH A CSR INITIATIVE TO SPONSOR 100 BRIGHT STUDENTS ANUALLY MUST YOU KEEP WASTING MONEY ON CHURCH AUDITORIOMS WETIN THEY USE CHURCH AND CHRISTIANITY SWEAR FOR UNA
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by damoceile: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2021
misplaced priority cry... they can't even create job or better still empower the youths(those of us who are enthusiastic about agriculture) in the agric sector and buy back the proceeds from us and sell to the society at least the hunger in the land will reduce a bit... cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.