Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? (6168 Views)

2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan / The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba / Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by henry101(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2011
Eko Ile:

Silly and irrelevant clowns endorsing a major clown, ain't that a beesh?

How relevant are you bullhead? If you are against those actors supporting who they want as president then something is wrong with you.
So they will only be relevant to you if they came out supporting Buhari( a coup plotter).
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by geniuscity: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
ideylaff:

@ Orikinla Thank you jare, That just shows that BRF did it all in good faith and was not expecting anything in return. Not saying a few people have not publicly endorsed him, but to celebrate failure on the premise of selling your vote like these clowns did is just beyond me,

Olu Jacobs wey no fumble for early days come dey fumble cos of 1, Business Class ticket + a few dollars, at this old age, tongue

I'm seriously appalled by many comments over here. I don't see what's wrong with a group of person endorsing whom they want to govern them, that should not warrant the level of insult heaped on them. Particularly, @ideylaff - What an unnecessary comment you made about Onyeka Onwenu? Is it warranting? It shows how shallow you are and how low some of you can go just to buttress a point. Poor you all.`
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by dibigslim: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
nigerians will regreat a vote for buhari or ribadu.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2011
What is special about nolllywood stars ?
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Gbenge77(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2011
What a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Are Trained In Algeria And Afghanistan? / Solomon Dalung: My Ministry Worked Better Than Others Under Buhari / Levi Ajuonuma (nnpc Corp Affairs Gm)resigned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.