Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? (6167 Views)

2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan / The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba / Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by switch47(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2011
Goodluck jonathan is the best. He will defeat BB & the rest. At the end of the day he will win!! Jonathan for president 2011.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by ideylaff: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3vlaC85ujA&feature=related

Never seen this much fakeness in a while, sad

chei d bobo fall 4 ma hand oooo
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2011
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjDajMlbfrg904SBWzTBTSEpOmdz1G3vv40VwE-eT_MuqtGhQdIw[/img]

gej is the light at the end of the never ending tunnel of promises , vision 2020s, roadmaps, 7 point agendas

a light nigeria will never reach

vote for continuity - a forever journey in a dank stygian hades in which national salvation is always round the corner (just 4 more years. . .)
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by efisher(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2011
oyb:

gej is the light at the end of the never ending tunnel of promises , vision 2020s, roadmaps, 7 point agendas

a light nigeria will never reach

vote for continuity - a forever journey in a dank stygian hades in which national salvation is always round the corner (just 4 more years. . .)

while BB is the darkness at the bottom of the tunnel where we are coming from!

There is No Hope in the Past, Hope is in the Future.

It is better to move forward than backwards.

Back to the topic: Several intelligent and well meaning Nigerians believe in GEJ. There must be something they can see in him that some others have not been able to see. I think it is all about his new approach to issues and his commitment to the success of every citizen in the country.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by rasqman: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
BREAKING NEWS!

Nigerian Association of Sex Traders NAST (aka Ashawo) just endorsed GEJ candidacy!

More endorsements to come.

shocked grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2011
efisher:

while BB is the darkness at the bottom of the tunnel where we are coming from!

There is No Hope in the Past, Hope is in the Future.

It is better to move forward than backwards.

Back to the topic: Several intelligent and well meaning Nigerians believe in GEJ. There must be something they can see in him that some others have not been able to see. I think it is all about his new approach to issues and his commitment to the success of every citizen in the country.

gej with his party of recycled politicians is the future cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wetin we no go hear

what future the future of empty promises cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Pataki: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2011
Only in PDP do all sorts of random idiots come up and endorse PDP party members.

The other day, it was Homosexuals in Nigeria endorsing Atiku.

Somebody shout: PDP - HARAM!!!!
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by wunmilyn(f): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2011
as far as i am concerned, "Nollywood star sold their vote to GEJ"

As for me i still see no reason why i should vote him.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by akkeem(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2011
I don't have any issue with these guys endorsing GEJ, i don't think they would have endorsed him if he wasn't a good choice.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by rasqman: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2011
All these endorsements are not new to Nigerians afterall Abacha got more than these.

Just throw out some Naira sorry I heard GEJ settles in Dollars now.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by efisher(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pataki:

Only in PDP do all sorts of random idiots come up and endorse PDP party members.

The other day, it was Homosexuals in Nigeria endorsing Atiku.

Somebody shout: PDP - HARAM!!!!

So in your opinion, these people do not matter as Nigerians?

That is exactly the problem with the old ideology. It is never about the interest of everybody. It has to hurt a huge chunk of people to be good. It has to benefit only a certain group. The earlier we start being tolerant and stop branding others with different views negatively, the better.

GEJ believes in equality. Nobody should be treated as a rag or as not important. Nobody should be branded as "mere". That is what we need today. Tolerance and respect. It is a tough battle but we will get there.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by tboy1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2011
Corruption is there to stay in Nigeria unless something is done. The first thing to be done is to remove Corruption which cannot be done without the people. PDP is full of Criminals - old,young and even the unborn

P.S: Every one has a price, beliefs sold to the highest bidder - That is the story of the Nollywood Stars for you
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Pataki: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2011
efisher:

So in your opinion, these people do not matter as Nigerians?

That is exactly the problem with the old ideology. It is never about the interest of everybody. It has to hurt a huge chunk of people to be good. It has to benefit only a certain group. The earlier we start being tolerant and stop branding others with different views negatively, the better.

GEJ believes in equality. Nobody should be treated as a rag or as not important. Nobody should be branded as "mere". That is what we need today. Tolerance and respect. It is a tough battle but we will get there.
I think you should preach this your message to GEJ and his PDP governors.

I think you should reach out your message to GEJ who called other political parties in the SW as rascals.

I think your message should start extending to PDP governors who shut out meeting venues for other political parties to use as this has happened with CPC not once, not twice, not thrice!!!

I think your message is more needed to NTA and the likes who prefer to reject adverts/campaign messages that speaks of the disease that is plaguing us in Nigeria.

Or maybe I am wrong, and I should see things just like your set of Nollywood stars.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by switch47(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2011
As for me,my family and my more than 500 assciates it is VOTE FOR GOODLUCK JONATHAN !! GOODLUCK 2011 .
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Ibime(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2011
Orikinla alleged that they all received Jeeps for their endorsement
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by 1025: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
nollywood stars with pete edochie, osuofia, ibu, mama gee? that is only nolly.
why won't they want him when he cld promise $200m bribe. how much is required to fix our electricity?
what about our civil servants that earn less than N10k a month.
jonathan! jonathan!! jonathannnnnnnnnn!!! nigerians are not as foolish as u think.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by DeeJay20: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2011
cap28:

these so called nollywood actors are an embarrassment not only for their pathetic amateurish acting skills but for the fact that they are completely devoid of any sense of morality, with all the suffering that nigerians are being subjected to at the hands of pdp  these clowns still felt it right to endorse this criminal and his goons- , i hope all of them go to hell in a handbasket.  I think the biggest mistake buhari made when he took power in 1984 was not lining up those second republic looters against a wall and putting a bullet into their empty heads, i think that would have served as a warning to any incoming polticians.

Lol in Bold, does their endorsement really count, anyway, i aiight for or against GEJ,
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by confetti(f): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
Please kindly ask those nollywood guys and babes how many of them registered for the election and how many of them will actually vote in the coming election.

Really don't border myself their so called endorsement.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Orikinla(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2011
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Since Nollywood crashed, the Nollywood stars have been desperate to make ends meet and keep up with the Joneses. They did the same for the late military dictator Gen. Sani Abacha. And they also endorsed the failed gubernatorial pursuit of Prof. Chukwuma Soludo in Anambra State. Lest we forget, it is difficult to separate Nigerian artistes from prostitutes and opportunists. Do you know that Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola has done more for the appreciation of Nollywood than President Goodluck Jonathan? BRF's Lagos Film Office sponsored the best Nollywood movie of the year "Champions of Our Time", took care of the medical bills of one of them and spent more on other Nollywood projects.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by ideylaff: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2011
Do you know that Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola has done more for the appreciation of Nollywood than President Goodluck Jonathan?  BRF's Lagos Film Office sponsored the best Nollywood movie of the year "Champions of Our Time", took care of the medical bills of one of them and spent more on other Nollywood projects.     

@ Orikinla Thank you jare, That just shows that BRF did it all in good faith and was not expecting anything in return. Not saying a few people have not publicly endorsed him, but to celebrate failure on the premise of selling your vote like these clowns did is just beyond me,

Olu Jacobs wey no fumble for early days come dey fumble cos of 1, Business Class ticket + a few dollars, at this old age, tongue
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by apoti(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2011
These guys are actors and actresses, they act according to script, most of the time they are not what they act in real life.
as long as you pay them they will act,
Anyway by the time GEJ finished all the money in the FG account we go start to dey borrow again undecided
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Orikinla(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2011
Emeka Enyiocha told me that BRF gave them over N10 million to help them produce "Champions of Our Time". It was not a loan and he did not tell them to go to the Bank of Industry and the Lagos Business School to apply for aid. BRF did not make a public show to  curry favour.  Anyone can see the interview in The Guardian on Sunday of yesterday on the Eko International Film Festival (EKOIFF) I founded in 2009 for the promotion of Nollywood and to boost tourism in Lagos state. These Nollywood opportunists behave like dogs. They have no conscience. The other day, they were scrambling for GEJ's biscuits and T-shirts at the Eko Hotel and Suites on Monday  March 21, 2011. These political shenanigans are the stuff of black comedy.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by youngmonie: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2011
People are4 getting one thing wrong here, to me i dont think its a bad idea for a GROUP of actor to come out and show solidarity for him, but when you now sai the whole Nollywood, then some 1 must be crazy. First of all they dont send the message out on why we should vote for him, no idealogoy, no policies, cmmon, its high time we wake up
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by youngmonie: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2011
Im sure if i ask 98% of the people on nairaland why they are voting for any candidate, they will yarn balls. Its high time we begin to vote for policies and nt people, What policies are they going to bring if elected, how would it affect our lives and the future of our country, rather we jus start shouting GEJ all the way, BB 2011 , RIBADU for president. How are we going to hold them accountable if they fail at the end of the day?
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by ziccoit: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2011
Nigeria population is a broad based one with a lot of people falling within youthful range. I always wonder why we are so backward if youths really means progressives, changers, achievers, conquerors and refined thinkers.

A country moving backward at a rate we had never experienced before. We all know the causers. We fully understood how PDP has severely and consistently despoiling our collective morals, values, cultures and intelligent without impunity. Why do we really want this to continue?

The environment has made us arrogant, blunt reasoners and crooked thinkers. You would be surprised at reasons many bring forth to vote in a diabolic non-performing structure that plunged the nation into unfathomable hopelessness. You want to vote a man because you share the same town/city, state, region. The arrogance stent that would make your sorry state become hopelessness.

A quite, gentle and humble GEJ that understood how to manipulate PDP primary by emptying our treasury left too many questions on his character. A GEJ that always perform pendulum motions at serious issues threatened the existence of this nation would never be a good president.

If what I am seeing on this forum was enough to judge the futur of our dear country, Nigeria has a long way to go as the youths who are the hope of tomorrow are already derailing.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Orikinla(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2011
ziccoit:

Nigeria population is a broad based one with a lot of people falling within youthful range. I always wonder why we are so backward if youths really means progressives, changers, achievers, conquerors and refined thinkers.

A country moving backward at a rate we had never experienced before. We all know the causers. We fully understood how PDP has severely and consistently despoiling our collective morals, values, cultures and intelligent without impunity. Why do we really want this to continue?

The environment has made us arrogant, blunt reasoners and crooked thinkers. You would be surprised at reasons many bring forth to vote in a diabolic non-performing structure that plunged the nation into unfathomable hopelessness. You want to vote a man because you share the same town/city, state, region. The arrogance stent that would make your sorry state become hopelessness.

A quite, gentle and humble GEJ that understood how to manipulate PDP primary by emptying our treasury left too many questions on his character. A GEJ that always perform pendulum motions at serious issues threatened the existence of this nation would never be a good president.

If what I am seeing on this forum was enough to judge the futur of our dear country, Nigeria has a long way to go as the youths who are the hope of tomorrow are already derailing. Thank you for your wisdom.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by afinii: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2011
Nairaland is a funny place. If they want to endorse him so be it. Everyone on this thread is either endorsing Buhari, Shekarau, Ribadu, Goodluck or some other person. What is wrong with that. So its now a topic for discussion?
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by juman(m): 1:33am On Apr 05, 2011
In the video, Olu Jacobs, Genevieve Nnaji, Desmond Elliot, Ini Edo, Ramsey Noah, Stephanie Okereke and others are calling unto the masses to support and vote for the one man “Goodluck Johathan” they see as fit for Nigeria. What About You?

Total support. Say Jonathan/Sambo.

Vote Jonathan Sambo team.
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by EkoIle1: 2:51am On Apr 05, 2011
Silly and irrelevant clowns endorsing a major clown, ain't that a beesh?
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 05, 2011
Eko Ile:

Silly and irrelevant clowns endorsing a major clown, ain't that a beesh?

ROTFLMAO! grin
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 05, 2011
OBSERVATION:

Why dont anyone care about Sambo, but everyone is on Bukare (sic?)
Re: Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? by tollu: 7:18am On Apr 05, 2011
O mase oh. When you see people standing for the wrong things (or people) just you know that their hands and lips are soiled with oil. Oil money in this case.
Awon onijekuke, willing to take a chance on their future and that of future generations to come. If you ask them now, they'll say we should vote for continuity! (that has got to be the most annoying statement ever) Continuity of WHAT?
Fellow Nigerians, we cannot eat promises, road maps are not roads that cars can ply. These things Jonathan has said, we have heard it all before and he has had an unusual opportunity to prove his mettle BUT he has shown no actual action filled promises.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Leaders Responsible For Insecurity - Patience Jonathan / "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ / Military Equipments, Megastructures That Costs Below $2billion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.