Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria (4000 Views)

S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East / How The Herder Tribe Bribe Other Tribes: An Eye Opener / Ruga Settlement Is To Resolve Farmer/Herder Conflicts - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2021
*NB: No educated Nigerian can afford to miss this. So, throw laziness out the window and read because I'm writing this under special inspirations. This topic is so dear to my heart that I will make an audio of this message for those who find it difficult to read. I will publish the link to the audio here.

Fellow Nigerians, I warn you unequivocally that we are all sleeping in the midst of A VERY PRESENT DANGER constituted by the herder tribe. One of the worst things that can happen to you is that you are innocently going about your daily life while someone is somewhere deploying every resource at his disposal towards fighting you. This is exactly what has happened to Nigerians in the past couple of decades now as regards the herder tribe.

For many decades, Nigerians thought that these were ordinary rustic animal farmers while the herder tribe was using cowherding to spy on and encircle the indigenous tribes of Nigeria. All the way from the Gambia, they came here and dominated the political, economic and military affairs even with their low literacy levels while the aboriginal tribes sleep-walked innocently all through.

After conquering the Hausas, they have used very ingenious tactics to pitch the indigenous tribes against one another. This was very obvious when they succeeded in using the Yorubas, the Tivs, the Jukuns, etc against the Eastern tribes during the Nigerian Civil War. They did it again in 2015, when they managed AGAIN to secure the support of Yorubas, Tivs, etc to snatch power from GEJ and give to one of their own with an extremist tribal agenda.

Today, haven't the Yorubas and the Tivs every reason to regret lending their support to such a person? Are fellows like Theophilus Danjuma, Yakubu Gowon, and Olusegun Obasanjo not regretting their roles in that civil war?

Well, far from bemoaning the past, I am here to focus on how we can STOP repeating our past stupidity before the herder tribe. So, how can we overcome them?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2021
1. WE NEED TO KNOW THE PEOPLE WE ARE UP AGAINST: We need to understand that the herder tribe does not think like the rest of us. For instance, click here and read where one of their educated leaders admitted recently that they value the life of 1 cow over 100 human lives and that they own EVERY landed property in Nigeria. While you are free to call the man any name you like, you had better known that he really means business here. So, YOU need to take him as seriously as he takes himself or get ready to regret it soonest.

Indeed, one thing EVERY NIGERIAN needs to learn from what the man said is that THE HERDER TRIBE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. Whether he is your President or a dirty cowherder, HE VALUES HIS COW ABOVE YOU. So, if he ever tries to befriend you, it is because he is planning to use you against those who will fight for you when he comes for you (please, keep scrolling down).

EDIT:
Some people advised that we place this info on Twitter:

lkdolz:
We need to take this to twitter and all other social platforms to give it more audience. Anything that will save our folks from been killed is all welcome.

JimD:
Dude create a Twitter thread for this. It can go viral if we all retweet it. Twitter is the best place for freedom of expression.

So, here's the tweet:

https://twitter.com/RhymespeakC/status/1353523534627266560?s=19

11 Likes

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by Freestainworld(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2021
Just use dangerous chemicals or insecticides and spray it in our forest and bushes, allow them to graze their cows freely and see wonders happening, nobody will ask them to vacate when they lose their cows.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2021
2. UNDERSTAND THAT THE HERDER TRIBE DOES NOT BELIEVE IN JUSTICE THE WAY YOU DO: If you read the interview granted to the Sun Newspapers (cited above), you may have noticed how the herder militia leader said that they are not guilty of the killings going on in the country. Yet, almost at the same time he was saying this, a group of the herdsmen were chopping off a woman's finger and blowing up her jaws somewhere in Ogun State. They abandoned their cows and ran away. Later on, they came for the cows and were arrested by the police.

You would expect that such criminals would be punished severely once arrested. But, no. An order will soon come from above for them to be released. Yes, I know that because it has happened again and again since 2015. For instance, one of them raped and killed an old woman in Ebonyi State in 2018. He was arrested by the Police. But, until now, no justice has been done about it. Indeed, we now suspect that the Police only took a protective custody of the murderer-rapist.

If someone from another tribe was the President, he would have been careful lest it looks as if he was giving undue preference to his tribesmen. But, someone from the herder tribe doesn't care. After all, it's all about his cow and never about YOU. That tells you something about the herder tribe's sense of justice. One of them even described Sunday Igboho's attack on them as "unwarranted" here on Nairaland (click here and read it).

NOTE: I haven't said anything yet. Rather, I am still preparing the grounds to reveal HOW NIGERIANS CAN DEFEAT THE HERDER TRIBE FAR MORE EASILY THAN ANYONE THOUGHT. All that Nigerians need is to know the secrets of the herder tribe (which I have started revealing already) and to use the advantage they have over the marauding killers rather than wasting their energy complaining endlessly.

12 Likes

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2021
STOP THE THREAT.

ONE NIGERIA
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by Asgard13: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2021
YORUBA MODS WILL BAN YOU....

They’re waiting for you to reveal your “ nonsense “

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
Just use dangerous chemicals or insecticides and spray it in our forest and bushes, allow them to graze their cows freely and see wonders happening, nobody will ask them to vacate when they lose their cows.
If you do that in any community, they will come to that community and start killing them under the protection of the Army and the Police. Rather, what I'm revealing is how to beat them completely hands-down in such a way that their powers will wane whether politically, militarily and otherwise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by Taich(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2021
Go ahead, we are listening.

1 Like

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by Sctests: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2021
yoruba are not really interested in getting rid of the fulani herdsmen. They simply want to armtwist the fulani to hand over power to them in 2023.

I understand yoruba antics very well.

5 Likes

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by omojesu202(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2021
hmnnn... this Fulani matter don tey.
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2021
Sctests:
yoruba are not really interested in getting rid of the fulani herdsmen. They simply want to armtwist the fulani to hand over power to them in 2023.

I understand yoruba antics very well.

this is not about power. It's about getting rid of them totally from our land

2 Likes

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2021
3. THE NEXT THING WE MUST DO IS TO FIND OUR COMMON GROUNDS AGAINST THE KILLERS.
Having understood that the herder tribe does not care about you but about their cows only, it shouldn't be difficult for Nigerians to unite against them. They mainly use religion, regional and partisan politics to divide and rule Nigerians. Again, EVERY NIGERIAN must understand that the herder tribe doesn't really care about those things but about their cows and themselves.

For instance, just because they use the word 'Allah' as a part of the names of their killer associations, some innocent Muslims are misled into thinking that the herder tribe is fighting for Islam as a religion. So, when you speak against them, those Muslims think that you are fighting against Islam.

But no, they are using the Holy Name to serve their cows and their tribal agenda only. They don't care about Allah at all. The same goes for Boko Haram. While a fully Muslim country like UAE would readily track and arrest Boko Haram sponsors through the electronic banking systems, in Nigeria, the Federal Government keeps paying a leap service to it and covering up their crimes. So, even with the BVN implementation, you have never heard that the FG ever caught any Boko Haram sponsor.

Apart from the fact that this may indicate that the terrorist sponsors are in the present-day government, there is no doubt that many of the cover-ups are done by innocent Muslims who think that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on Islam. But, know this today: Islam is the number 1 victim of both the herder militia (aka, bandits) and Boko Haram. See how: They give a bad name to all Muslims. So, this should be a strong reason for good Muslims all over the country to also join the forces against the marauding herder tribe.

Thus, the common ground on which we should unite against them is that they would kill, rape, and maim any of us, vandalize our crops and make our children hungry, and snatch our ancestral history IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR TRIBE OR RELIGION. For instance, Alhaja Morenikeji whose finger they chopped off a few days ago and whose jaw they blew up, isn't she a Muslim?

With this good understanding, I will now go ahead to show how we can use our unity to dominate the killers. We gave them the power they're deploying against us now (or rather our ancestors did so with a hospitable intention). Now, we still have the power to take the power back. Please, stay tuned.

Meanwhile, this is Alhaja Morenikeji who lost her jaw and a finger to these animals just like that...

11 Likes

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
4. NIGERIANS, GO SPIRITUAL AGAINST THE KILLER TRIBE

This is how simple but powerful this can get:

Whenever someone is treating you unfairly, you have a spiritual advantage over that person. And the more unjustly the person has treated you, the greater is this advantage. All you need is to use the advantage, although many people end up not using it and they suffer for it.

This is not about religion. It is about spirituality. It works no matter your religion. And we should not allow the bad examples from religious impostors to rob us of our faith in our God-given powers.

So, how do we go about using this power against the killer tribe? We have to pool our spiritual resources. This means that EVERY NIGERIAN OF GOODWILL (ie. those who are going about their legitimate businesses without looking for whom to kill or steal from) will have to contribute something to the pool.

How do you do that? Simply make a statement asking God to intervene in the situation. You can do that now. It doesn't have to be long or elaborate. BUT IT MUST COME FROM YOUR HEART. Remind God how unjust these people have been to your fellow countrymen and you yourself - killing, maiming and raping people and getting protection from one of their own whom Nigerians graciously elected to protect their interest.

Remind God also how people from other tribes ruled Nigeria but they never used the opportunity to target the herder tribe as they are now doing to others. Remind God of the injustice in the herder tribe threatening to snatch other people's landed properties (including yours) and their son in Aso Rock does nothing about it but would readily move against people from other tribes for protesting against these cases of injustice.

Remind God that the activities of these terrorists could cause food crisis making your children to suffer. Remind God of how your ancestors generously allowed these herders to do their business in your place only for them to start repaying evil for good. Think of other TRUTHFUL things to say against them to make your spirit JUSTLY ANGRY with the herder tribe.

Once you have the just anger boiling in you, start saying whatever you want God to do to these wicked souls as a recompense for their injustice against you and your own.

By the time only 1 million Nigerians have done this, there will be such an oceanic pool of Divine anger against this people that we will all be witnesses to what will be happening to them.

BUT, WE ARE NOT STOPPING THERE. Instead, we're also going PRACTICAL besides going SPIRITUAL and that's what I will dwell on next.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
5. BOYCOTT BEEF (SEE IT AS A SACRIFICE TO PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE FROM THE HERDER TRIBE)

Oh yes, people are quick to point out how it's not everyone from the herder tribe that is guilty of these things we are talking about. But, how many times have those 'innocent' ones come out to denounce these killings linked to them in unequivocal terms?

How many times have their elites made any effort to bring those of them arrested to book? Instead, they are ALL quick to denounce people like Governor Akeredolu, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Adeyemo for protesting against the same crimes they saw and refused to denounce. Think of these things and you will understand that it is hard to find any 'innocent' member of the herder tribe even as they try to manipulate us into thinking otherwise.

I tell you Nigerians, these guys know your weakness for consuming beef. They believe that you can't do without their beef.

So, invariably, since they value cow life far above human life, they believe that YOU are also allowing them to kill your loved ones in return for eating their beef. Unfortunately, if you cannot stop eating something that is a reason why someone would kill your own children, then, it would be like eating the flesh of your loved ones when you keep patronizing such a product.

Another way to see it is that, if you continue to eat beef from those who would kill you in order to bring the beef to you, you're empowering them economically to keep killing you and having a political edge over you and continue ruling you.

So, why can't we boycott beef from the herder tribe? Why can't we sacrifice something to secure our children's future and our ancestral heritages? If we can't, then, we probably deserve to be killed and maimed and raped and our crop destroyed and our ancestral histories stolen by the herder tribes. It means that these are the prices we pay for eating their beef. It means that, while the herder tribe values cow lives above our lives, we value their beef above our lives (past, present, and future) also in agreement with them.

We can complain about the killings from 2021 to 3021. But if we're still eating the beef for which we are killed, then, even the angels cannot take us seriously - talk less of these wicked killers.

So, I know how difficult it is going to be. But, anyone who cannot take hard decisions for reasons bigger than him/her is nothing but an asshole (sorry for this choice of language). Therefore, against all odds, I enjoin on you Nigerians to stop eating the beef for which reason you are being systematically and serially depleted.

Plus, these cows that are grazed in the bushes are very very dangerous to your HEALTH. They attract all sorts of diseases from the bushes. Indeed, more Nigerians may have died from these diseases than those who have been murdered in cold blood by the herder tribe. So, you even need to preach this to all your loved ones.

Similarly, I enjoin on entrepreneurs and governments at all levels to go into the business of cattle ranching. Once we see such HEALTHILY ranched cattle, we can then patronize the beef produced from them.

*You can also click here to retweet this under the hash-tag #boycottbeef. Thank you*

If we cannot express STRONG DISAPPROVAL for these killings going on, then, what else can ever make us express strong disapproval?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by DSS1335: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
I am 100% in support of every point raised here. Though, those of us from Rivers state haven't experience any of such problem, we can't wish away the possibilities of such occurrence.

We all need to take a stand NOW against the marauding bands of herders by sabotaging their economic lifeline that is completely boycotting beef consumption as pointed out by the op, beef is not the only source proteins. Even when consumed regularly, the purines and pyrimidine base of beef protein is responsible for the myriads of health problems such as gout.

Dear moderators Lalasticlacla, Mynd44 please this topic need to reach greater audience.

5 Likes

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
6. LET'S USE CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE

Sometimes, I wonder anything that can be done to us Nigerians before we take our lives seriously enough. Just imagine: The Government we elected into power has obviously been killing us across the length and breadth of the country from month to month and from year to year for six years and still counting...

BUT EVERYONE KEEPS SUBMITTING TO SUCH A GOVERNMENT COMPLETELY!

* Not a single protest by the masses against the attacks that just anyone any time anywhere could become a victim of since these killers are spread all over the country and are found in every corner all with ONE agenda.
* No disagreements in the Army or police.
*No lawyers suing the government.
* No labor union going on strikes about it.
* No law makers sponsoring bills to stop further attacks on law-abiding citizens.
* Instead, all we have are isolated cases of people putting up resistance and getting crushed by the Government and life continues.

What type of mules are we Nigerians? Are we really human beings? What's wrong with us? What are we protecting that is more than our lives, our future, our pasts that are so much at stake right now?

Sorry, I don't mean to be harsh on my people but I easily get emotional about these things. IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE HYPNOTIZED by the herder tribe.

So, since they are in-charge of the government now (and it's likely that they are going to use the power of incumbency to perpetuate themselves given their penchant for being grossly unfair to their fellow humans), I'm saying we need to fire on all cannisters. As we use the spiritual and economic tactics, let's also use a political means: CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE.

For instance, aboriginal Nigerians should call on their sons and daughters in the Police, the military and para-military organizations to stop obeying orders meant to advance the tribal agendas of the herder tribe. The reason is simple: obeying such orders amounts to shooting yourself on the foot.

Also, there should be pro-bono law-suits after law-suits against the Federal and State Governments perceived to be complicit in any way in these heinous agendas. A good example is Oyo State Government that did nothing when her citizens were killed but were clearly out when a citizen rose up to protest the killings. But then, almost all the state governments and the FG are guilty here.

Even more, constituents of each constituency should trouble their senators and representatives to do something about it. Let the heat become so much that it would be obvious that we are all angry (something as large-scale as ENDSARS but more constructive and totally safe for participants).

But, just HOW CAN WE BEGIN TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN? I will come to that next. You will see that I am not just hiding behind my keyboard. I will personally be at the forefront of it all. I was doing this advocacy on Facebook before Facebook banned my account UNJUSTLY. Yes, it's unjust because I called no tribe by name and I never advocated violence against anyone. Instead, I used FACTS and cited news items (just as I am doing here). But, I realize that there is a GRAND conspiracy going on. Yes, Facebook can afford to be a part of that conspiracy because they have only a little to lose even if all Nigerians should die. But, I don't think that it would be wise of Nairaland to be a part of this evil conspiracy by going against this thread because IF ALL NIGERIANS DIE, NAIRALAND WOULD DIE.

* I'll be right back.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by BaEnki(m): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Brother, you’re very correct.

However, Nairaland has been hijack by these people, they are silencing their us, watch as this topic gets deleted in no time once they realized that it’s against their scheme, and manipulations.

In truth, they could only silent some of us online, but they wouldn’t be able to off the net, I won’t fold my arms, and watch my people getting killed, raped, maimed and ridiculed just because of a fraudulent contraption.

The time upon us would be turbulent, we all should be ready.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by saferoom: 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Too much Wisdom wont kee you
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by curfew: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
@OP there is no way you can defeat Fulani as long as you remain 'one Nigeria'.

If you want to defeat them, dissolve this amalgamated entity called Nigeria and have your own territory. Then if any unwanted criminals come into your land, in the name of herdsmen or whatever, you deal with them decisively.

As long as you keep chanting 'one Nigeria', you're just inviting your funeral, all of you.

QED.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by AlhajiImam: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Stop causing division in a united sovereign Nigeria
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by Mysticwebb: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
dumahi:
5. BOYCOTT BEEF (SEE IT AS A SACRIFICE TO PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE FROM THE HERDER TRIBE)

Oh yes, people are quick to point out how it's not everyone from the herder tribe that is guilty of these things we are talking about. But, how many times have those 'innocent' ones come out to denounce these killings linked to them in unequivocal terms?

How many times have their elites made any effort to bring those of them arrested to book? Instead, they are ALL quick to denounce people like Governor Akeredolu, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Adeyemo for protesting against the same crimes they saw and refused to denounce. Think of these things and you will understand that it is hard to find any 'innocent' member of the herder tribe even as they try to manipulate us into thinking otherwise.

I tell you Nigerians, these guys know your weakness for consuming beef. They believe that you can't do without their beef.

So, invariably, since they value cow life far above human life, they believe that YOU are also allowing them to kill your loved ones in return for eating their beef. Unfortunately, if you cannot stop eating something that is a reason why someone would kill your own children, then, it would be like eating the flesh of your loved ones when you keep patronizing such a product.

Another way to see it is that, if you continue to eat beef from those who would kill you in order to bring the beef to you, you're empowering them economically to keep killing you and having a political edge over you and continue ruling you.

So, why can't we boycott beef from the herder tribe? Why can't we sacrifice something to secure our children's future and our ancestral heritages? If we can't, then, we probably deserve to be killed and maimed and raped and our crop destroyed and our ancestral histories stolen by the herder tribes. It means that these are the prices we pay for eating their beef. It means that, while the herder tribe values cow lives above our lives, we value their beef above our lives (past, present, and future) also in agreement with them.

We can complain about the killings from 2021 to 3021. But if we're still eating the beef for which we are killed, then, even the angels cannot take us seriously - talk less of these wicked killers.

So, I know how difficult it is going to be. But, anyone who cannot take hard decisions for reasons bigger than him/her is nothing but an asshole (sorry for this choice of language). Therefore, against all odds, I enjoin on you Nigerians to stop eating the beef for which reason you are being systematically and serially depleted.

Plus, these cows that are grazed in the bushes are very very dangerous to your HEALTH. They attract all sorts of diseases from the bushes. Indeed, more Nigerians may have died from these diseases than those who have been murdered in cold blood by the herder tribe. So, you even need to preach this to all your loved ones.

Similarly, I enjoin on entrepreneurs and governments at all levels to go into the business of cattle ranching. Once we see such HEALTHILY ranched cattle, we can then patronize the beef produced from them.
My community did this long time ago after a pregnant woman and her husband were killed in their farm. All villages in my community met, excluding our traditional rulers whom we strongly believed were compromised. The elders from all the communities in my area agreed and made a law banning everybody from buying or selling beef in our markets, then banned grazing, selling or buying cows even during ceremonial occasions with heavy fines attached. Youths were sent to the farms and forests to chase the cows that were destroying our farms and killing our people away from our community.
The crowd that went into the bush to effect the order were mammoth that even when the herders called the army and police on the youth, the crowd the officers met in the bush were beyond their expectations. They were highly outnumbered that they had no option than to go back to their baracks.
Till date, beef is neither sold nor bought in my community. Even when government told cow butchers to go ahead with their business, nobody bought from them, then they had to stop that line of business and switch to goats and chicken.
Since then, no more cows, killings or rape in our farm has been reported.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by lkdolz(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
We need to take this to twitter and all other social platforms to give it more audience. Anything that will save our folks from been killed is all welcome.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by iLiquidator: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
DSS1335:

I am 100% in support of every point raised here. Though, those of us from Rivers state haven't experience any of such problem, we can't wish away the possibilities of such occurrence.

We all need to take a stand NOW against the marauding bands of herders by sabotaging their economic lifeline that is completely boycotting beef consumption as pointed out by the op, beef is not the only source proteins. Even when consumed regularly, the purines and pyrimidine base of beef protein is responsible for the myriads of health problems such as gout.

Dear moderators Lalasticlacla, Mynd44 please this topic need to reach greater audience.

Being from any part of Nigeria doesn't exempt you from this cause. I truly agree with all the points raised by the OP. The most logical thing to do at this point is to force the herders to embrace peace by boycotting their commodity. We can live without their beef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by Tumbulum: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nice ideas. These people are not super humans. I just take our collective resolve to put them where they belong.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by Tumbulum: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mysticwebb:

My community did this long time ago after a pregnant woman and her husband were killed in their farm. All villages in my community met, excluding our traditional rulers whom we strongly believed were compromised. The elders from all the communities in my area agreed and made a law banning everybody from buying or selling beef in our markets, then banned grazing, selling or buying cows even during ceremonial occasions with heavy fines attached. Youths were sent to the farms and forests to chase the cows that were destroying our farms and killing our people away from our community.
The crowd that went into the bush to effect the order were mammoth that even when the herders called the army and police on the youth, the crowd the officers met in the bush were beyond their expectations. They were highly outnumbered that they had no option than to go back to their baracks.
Till date, beef is neither sold or bought in my community. Even when government told cow butchers to go ahead with their business, nobody bought from them, then they had to stop that line of business and switch to goats and chicken.
Since then, no more cows, killings or rape in our farm has been reported.
This is the only sensible way for Nigerians to go about breaking this people.
We cannot continue to eat meat cooked by your enemy and expect not to have runny stomach.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by tunjilee003: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
Well said Op... Someone above me said we should start spraying insecticides on our farms, I think that's rational, once their cows start dying in hundreds, no one will tell them to vacate our lands...
Also the youths, we have to come our en -masses to speak against maiming, killings and kidnappings parading the southwest... If these can be achieved, then we are good to Go.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
curfew:
@OP there is no way you can defeat Fulani as long as you remain 'one Nigeria'.

If you want to defeat them, dissolve this amalgamated entity called Nigeria and have your own territory. Then if any unwanted criminals come into your land, in the name of herdsmen or whatever, you deal with them decisively.

As long as you keep chanting 'one Nigeria', you're just inviting your funeral, all of you.

QED.
You said, "THERE IS NO WAY you can defeat Fulani..."? That's lack of faith taken too far. And for you to say that I am chanting 'one Nigeria' is extremely presumptuous of you. In all your lifetime, you may never succeed in doing a 10th of what I have done for the peaceful breakup of Nigeria.

However, it is always good to be a PRACTICAL person. While you wait for the new countries that will emerge from Nigeria, you need to be alive with your family until it becomes a reality. Hence, the need to do things for the present as we are discussing here. Whether you like it or not, YOU are still a Nigerian for now.

Don’t lose your brain just because you are hoping to have a new country some day. And don't always be out to insult people if they don't immediately conform to your views - it's extremely IMMATURE of you to do so. As a matter of fact, if you continue to have that kind of mindset, there is no way you can ever built a great nation. Instead, whatever new nation you hope to have will end up being yet another Zoo.

5 Likes

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by DestroyEvil: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
tunjilee003:
Well said Op... Someone above me said we should start spraying insecticides on our farms, I think that's rational, once their cows start dying in hundreds, no one will tell them to vacate our lands...
Also the youths, we have to come our en -masses to speak against maiming, killings and kidnappings parading the southwest... If these can be achieved, then we are good to Go.....
You are a very senseless fool that shall soon be slaughtered like a ram. Aponda da e talking about speaking out?! Every Rational Being know the only solution, stupid you is trying to infect us with your feeble useless mind and directionless soul! Weaklings like you that just want to hang on on Life without determination to destroy your Oppressor truly deserves to be slaughtered! You coward still want to die like a useless ram?! I feel like killing you myself for saying Youths should speak out instead of planning with others sensible Yoruba Youths that are already arranging guns to massively destroy these foolanis once and for all. We shall first kill traitors, Betrayals and cowards like you that are too afraid to man up to do the Needful!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by curfew: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
dumahi:

You said, "THERE IS NO WAY you can defeat Fulani..."? That's lack of faith taken too far. And for you to say that I am chanting 'one Nigeria' is extremely presumptuous of you. In all your lifetime, you may never succeed in doing a 10th of what I have done for the peaceful breakup of Nigeria.

However, it is always good to be a PRACTICAL person. While you wait for the new countries that will emerge from Nigeria, you need to be alive with your family until it becomes a reality. Hence, the need to do things for the present as we are discussing here. Whether you like it or not, YOU are still a Nigerian for now.

Don’t lose your brain just because you are hoping to have a new country some day. And don't always be out to insult people if they don't immediately conform to your views - it's extremely IMMATURE of you to do so. As a matter of fact, if you continue to have that kind of mindset, there is no way you can ever built a great nation. Instead, whatever new nation you hope to have will end up being yet another Zoo.

You must be a super intellectual. You are fighting for a peaceful break up of Nigeria when there has never been a peaceful coexistence of the country. Keep trying. By the time you realise what you're up against, sorry will be your name.
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
curfew:

You must be a super intellectual. You are fighting for a peaceful break up of Nigeria when there has never been a peaceful coexistence of the country. Keep trying. By the time you realise what you're up against, sorry will be your name.
Okay, you want an all-out war? I support you. Start it today or bury your cowardly face in shame. People like you are always cowards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by an0daGuy: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lol so Yorubas want to use ‘sophistication’ to pursue the Fulani out of their lands?

I laff grin

See long epistle sha , chai ! The cries and tears go surely full basket when time reach
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
an0daGuy:
Lol so Yorubas want to use ‘sophistication’ to pursue the Fulani out of their lands?

I laff grin

See long epistle sha , chai ! The cries and tears go surely full basket when time reach
We'll see who laughs last. You lack intelligence and integrity as a people. It will work against you. You're flexing muscles because you have Federal might which others had and never used against you. Shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Edo People Chose An Outsider Over Their Brother / 25% In FCT - A Simple Explanation On Why APC And INEC Have Erred (my Opinion) / Kano: Apc's Plans To Influence Appeal Court Panels Composition Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.