Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho (6525 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Igboho: Afenifere Reacts As Court Stops FG From Arresting Agitator / Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by sinkhole: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

When we arrested MKO or Diya, heaven didn't fall.
MKO we know, but who be Diya? Diya ko, Kunya ni!
Diya dined with the devil and the devil decided to use him as part of soup for the dinner, so wetin con concern Yorubas with that?
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by WoeBetide666: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Which one be Sunday Independent now. All these blogs and tabloids sef
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by ijaw1stson: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
We will still arrest him and nothing will happen. Let the dust settle first.
go and treat yourself. You are sick

1 Like

Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by flokii: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Web2020:
Why are you people always flexing muzzles when ever you here of Igbos. Always leaving substance to pursue shadows. The Igbo you are always condemning contributes more economically to Yorubas land than any other tribe in this country. If you like defend your land against intruders, if you like allowed them to take over your land. It is all up to you. Enough of turning your frustration always against ibos. Is this jealousy or what. You protest in Lagos, you hype everything on Igbos, fulani rape your women, you say Igbos want you to go to war with Fulanis. Abar. I am not an Igbo person, but a tribe in south south. If you have signed to be a slave to Fulanis, then leave othe tribes in the south out of it. Let it be a fight between slave master and his slaves.

Which Igbos contribute economically to Yorubaland?.. why not tell us your tribe in South South so you'd hear your history.

If not for the kindness of Yorubas who returned all Igbo properties in Lagos and other SW states, where would they have been today?? they'd be paupers begging around.

Tell me if your own tribe ever did such to Igbos in South south.. Just open mouth dey yap nonsense.
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by nku5: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Give it to yorubas abeg. They know how leverage on their society stratas at all levels to fight for a common cause. This is exactly how they United around Gani Adams/OPC. Many Yoruba big men even used OPC as bodyguards to send a signal.

Efulefus should learn from all this
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by sodiqapril(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Fulani herdsmen go soon kidnap you that's if you are not one useless animal
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Gabkosh: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
HE WILL BE ARRESTED AND NOTHING WILL BE DONE.

ALL YORUBA GROUP HAVE CONDEMNED THE SUNDAY IGBOHO
Story, what has your father been doing since. Abi the bastard is a coward?
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Gabkosh: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

That was in the past, we have eradicated almajirin and banned them from begging. Our cities are looking like dubai now while we have so many rich young people in the north more than the south.
Hahahahaha, eradicator ni.
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by malvisguy212: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
nobody even know you in kaduna, i even doubt if you have ever stay in kaduna because if you do , then you wouldn've come across many northerners who hated buhari very much. the number is increasing daily
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Balkan(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
A lesson for Ohaneze ndi oshi
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Caleb91(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Is he above arrest? Ask MKO grin
u mean the same sunday igboho that abacha could'nt arrest abi
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Cherez: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Go and arrest him naaaaa
Na GOD go judge all of Una, nonsense
And I hope this account isn't fake?
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Arewa and fahdiga's tag team partner.

Warning!!
Pay attention to this miscreant at your own risk.
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Obamaofusa: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell.
lol
Can they arrest him before.?
If they do,a lot of Fulanis will be arrested.You will see trucks fully loaded with Fulanis going back to where they came from.
If you know,you know.
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Obamaofusa: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Cherez:

Go and arrest him naaaaa
Na GOD go judge all of Una, nonsense
And I hope this account isn't fake?

That is you,Osuman.
Everybody knows that you are irresponsible, Fahdiga.
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Obamaofusa: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
HE WILL BE ARRESTED AND NOTHING WILL BE DONE.

ALL YORUBA GROUP HAVE CONDEMNED THE SUNDAY IGBOHO

lol

This terrorist again.
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by nobilie: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fulani's are not intelligent reason they hit at night and hid afterwards. They are even very few in number. We only hear much of them as they have planted themselves in strategic positions. Take away govt (army/police) backing, they'll be completely wiped away. Wiped souls.

1 Like

Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

See this Bokoharam boy
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by gotnel: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

No retreat, no surrender. Federal government has failed totally on security issues.
The decision of Yoruba to defend themselves against criminal elements is standing from now on.
Sunday Igboho is becoming the face of the defence line in this struggle.
No time is too close or too far to arrest Sunday Igboho that trouble will not take place
Anyone who thinks that the Yoruba land will be invaded and conquered by Fulani and their cronies is joking.
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Fahdiga(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Arewa and fahdiga's tag team partner.

Warning!!
Pay attention to this miscreant at your own risk.
Expect to join Igboho soon in Kirikiri prison
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Fahdiga(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Obamaofusa:

That is you,Osuman.
Everybody knows that you are irresponsible, Fahdiga.
We the reasonable Yorubas have rejected Sunday Igboho and his ilks like you. Nigeria is not a home for terrorists like Igboho. let him go to Chad if he feels like. you can join him there if you want
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Obamaofusa: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
We the reasonable Yorubas have rejected Sunday Igboho and his ilks like you. Nigeria is not a home for terrorists like Igboho. let him go to Chad if he feels like. you can join him there if you want

Coward OSU. grin
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Daddysidhan: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

When we arrested MKO or Diya, heaven didn't fall.
But the fear of Yoruba breaking the country makes your idiotic elders present two Yorubas as presidential candidate in 1999 Lols if your accursed fulani elders are not scared why did they do that? At least 3milllion igbos are killed during the civil war yet igbo man has not become a VP talkless of President

1 Like

Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by BobbyZrealist(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Expect to join Igboho soon in Kirikiri prison

No!! I will prefer Guantanamo bay maximum security.
Since na we na get ICC.
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Fahdiga(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

No!! I will prefer Guantanamo bay maximum security.
Since na we na get ICC.
You think it is a joke. your eyes will soon clear
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by cocolacec(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

That's what I keep telling them. We will frustrate him from Abuja so that fulani will continue to live in Oyo forests.

The court will decide Forest forest VS State forest.
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by cocolacec(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
VirginFinder:

Don't mind the looooonatics.

They are suffering far worse in their lands yet all they are craving for is to see Yorubas and Fulanis go to war - something the Brits/West will NEVER allow happen. cool

Fulanis will avoid a breakout of war in Yorubaland at all cost because Yorubaland is their cashcows and houses their masters economic interests.
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by BobbyZrealist(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
You think it is a joke. your eyes will soon clear

Wait please.
Is it a threat or what? U must be kidding me.
My eyes will soon clear? For real? My eyes have been clear since now.
I've got people,those people know people, those ones still know some other people,who can change matters for me,any day,any time.

I no be hoodlump or tout,wey u go threaten my friend.
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by VirginFinder: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
cocolacec:

Fulanis will avoid a breakout of war in Yorubaland at all cost because Yorubaland is their cashcows and houses their masters economic interests.

See another pigidiottic twist... grin
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by Fahdiga(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Wait please.
Is it a threat or what? U must be kidding me.
My eyes will soon clear? For real? My eyes have been clear since now.
I've got people,those people know people, those ones still know some other people,who can change matters for me,any day,any time.

I no be hoodlump or tout,wey u go threaten my friend.
Calm down. no one is threatening you. just a friendly banter
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Calm down. no one is threatening you. just a friendly banter

No I don't like such banter.
Such plays are expensive.
Anyway, I understand, no props.
Re: How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho by rapboss(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
cry
Kaduna1stson:
cry
Kaduna1stson:
Like you own the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Decides: 2023 Gubernatorial And HOA Election results / Ondo state is more populated than imo ,zamfara,katsina On Satellite Pictures / Oil States Reject North’s Demand For More Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.