Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? (29230 Views)

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Nigerians Living In Austria,how Is Life Over There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? by Artorius(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
jimtosam:
I will recommend Zoom Technology for you, Zoom is very close to Covergence Labs in Hyderabad, Andra Pradesh, India.Zoom is more practical oriented than Convergence.Most Nigerians that got to India through convergence still enroll for some courses in Zoom.I promise you will have a nice time in India.Just try and go with enough cash to sustain you for the 3/6months program.I will advise you not to have a mind of going there to hustle, go with a great mind that you want to change ur life and career, If you have some online business ideas, it's a good time to establish them cos there wont be Nigeria barrier again.

Light -- 24/7
Cost of living -- very very low
Social -- good social life.Nice people.No language barrier.They speak English.
Networking -- from India, you can network for a good job to other Asian countries like Qatar, Brunei, etc.

Follow God's direction and pray for HIS favour.

I don't trust this fellow

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? by dexdanny: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2015
am in India presently,and for those planing to come to india for IT course,i will advice you guys to learn that in Nigeria. because here,the corruption here in india is worst than the corruption in Nigeria. they only teach basic things for Nigerian students, they hardly do practicals for foreign students. IT course here in India is just 3years,and in 2years of your study they will advice you to buy a result which is very bad. they show the real thing in IT course to india students and they mostly advice Nigerians to buy a certificate.. most Nigerian student studying IT in india are not learning the real thing they only learn the basic things.
secondly,few of India's are friendly to Nigeria they are friendly with us because they know we are rich. some Nigerians rent an apartment is some areas in 20.000 rupees which the locals can't afford.
Thirdly Indians can't offer Nigerians job,its business Nigerians here are doing which means Nigeria here are still spending Money from home or except if you're smart and have initiative,you cam get money from yahoo work..
living and feeding expenses is not really easy here in india. its easy for those that are doing business from Nigeria like sending of goods and african food stuff and yahoo work. But without that,there's no way you can make your money here in Incredible India.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? by iamdrake(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2015
AjanleKoko:
India is just like Nigeria, and worse in certain respects, like population, and lack of amenities.
Rather than go to India, just stay in Nigeria. Indians are rushing down to Nigeria everyday.

Even at their embassy on Walter Carrington, the staff there keep trying to squeeze some cash out of people.

mr poster i hope u are really sure of what ur saying.....
India is a country of over a billion people nd the government is trting really hard to take care of them all....u can't compare the rate of poverty in 2011 to 2015..obviously it would reduce... indians are far better than Nigerian's trust me
if ur dream is to study in india.. fine. get a perfect destination work towards it acquire ur bsc nd Bleep out nd don't allow anyone discourage u... some of them way they say rubbish never even enter school ..some still dey struggle for polytechnic
This are the few things i know bout india..
1. They are number 10 in the world as per best economy http://www.therichest.comUSA ch-list/rich-countries/the-10-richest-economies-in-the-world-in-2014/ were is Nigeria..?

2. if its education don't even talk bout it Nigeria is dead educationally.

3. indians produces planes cars truks rockets nd many more shits

4. medically they are th best in Asia

5. out of the 27 states 20 are highly developed..
good roads
metro systems
standard airports
good transport system
good network system
light 24/7
blah blah blahblah
all the states can't all b developed.

6. Indians have a strong relationship with the USA
unlike Nigeria that's on level 4 terrorist country'

7. big companies
Dell HP Verizon oracle nd many more have established in Bangalore india. which is d biggest i.t hub in d whole f asia.. check.

8. standard of living is ok.

if u want to study in india fine just pick developed cities like Bangalore Delhi Mumbai nd all. nd God be with u

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? by uzhi(m): 3:00am On Nov 07, 2015
If your intention is to study, its OK. But forget about settling or getting job in India. Overpopulated and full of social vices. I have been there and won't go back for anything.

Artorius:

I have been to India bros, its a no no if you ask me
Re: Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? by chilez(f): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
dexdanny:
am in India presently,and for those planing to come to india for IT course,i will advice you guys to learn that in Nigeria. because here,the corruption here in india is worst than the corruption in Nigeria. they only teach basic things for Nigerian students, they hardly do practicals for foreign students. IT course here in India is just 3years,and in 2years of your study they will advice you to buy a result which is very bad. they show the real thing in IT course to india students and they mostly advice Nigerians to buy a certificate.. most Nigerian student studying IT in india are not learning the real thing they only learn the basic things.
secondly,few of India's are friendly to Nigeria they are friendly with us because they know we are rich. some Nigerians rent an apartment is some areas in 20.000 rupees which the locals can't afford.
Thirdly Indians can't offer Nigerians job,its business Nigerians here are doing which means Nigeria here are still spending Money from home or except if you're smart and have initiative,you cam get money from yahoo work..
living and feeding expenses is not really easy here in india. its easy for those that are doing business from Nigeria like sending of goods and african food stuff and yahoo work. But without that,there's no way you can make your money here in Incredible India.
This is soooo true, i can relate. My bf is currently in india for a course in IT. First, Indians are racists like he said. And also u are true on the ''most nigerians are not learning the real thing''. He also said they (the indians) feel like they wud be selling off their most priced possession if they teach foreigners the real deal. Dude is just waiting to finish and get back to Naija. embarassed
Re: Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? by rhames(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Always being the same racists i have known and worked with. Nothing changes their century old attitude towards other races and i would tell you to keep offe their country. My take is why did FIFA give the Indians the hosting right for the next Under -16 Championship? Strange but true. The outcome will be how to fleece Nigerians of their hard earned cash.
Re: Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? by dayoungmoney1: 6:17am On Dec 06, 2015
This is quite enlightening
Re: Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? by Careerliftup: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2019
I really like reading through a post that can make people think. Also, a big thumbs up for the post...thanks!!
Re: Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? by Aol0123: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2019
BECOME A DIGITAL MARKETING
EXPERT WITH US
COIM offers professional Digital Marketing Course Training in Delhi to help you for job and your business on the path to success.
+91-9717 419 413
[url]Digital Marketing Institute In Delhi[/url]
[url]Best Digital Institute[/url][
BEST IVF CENTER IN DELHI
Re: Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? by ijebubabe(f): 5:50am On Jan 31, 2020
How do I get clearance from Indian ministry for a business Visa application?
Re: Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? by nehaadmec: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thanks for sharing. It helps me understanding web designing easily. I am pursuing web design courses in Delhi from https://www.admecindia.co.in/courses/web-design-courses-delhi/
Re: Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? by nehaadmec: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2022
Nice
Re: Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? by riyashrma321: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2022
Really like your content. I am a graphic designer and It will help me a lot in my graphic design career.
https://www.admecindia.co.in/courses/graphic-design-courses-delhi/
Re: Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? by Chylo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
Hey, I'm in India. Ask me anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus / Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station / UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.