Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus (29266 Views)

The Moment A Container Truck Fell And Crushed An SUV (Disturbing Video) / Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS / Accident Along Aliade Otupko Road, Benue Claims Lives (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by MasterJayJay: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Accident at Aba claims 18 lives as container falls on Bus.

It happened at Aba- Port Harcourt expressway near Alaoji.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by MasterJayJay: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
I passed through that road yesterday. I went to Alaoji and the road is very very bad. We have wicked leaders in this nation. They fly with helicopters and allow us to suffer on the roads.

APC led government looting up and down. Where is the infrastructure? Corruption promo going on in this APC regime that clowns in their cabinet were able to bring out 100 million naira to buy presidential form.

166 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Mrfixitt(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Damn! So much blood shed in this country. May their souls rest in peace

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jesus
Very fatal

2 Likes

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by PointZerom: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
cheesy

Urchins viewing the thread in a bid to link Aba to Anambra.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Urheadmaster(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
PointZerom:
cheesy

Urchin thinking how to link it up and begin to blame some South East leaders undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by lhordspy: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
PointZerom:
cheesy

Urchins viewing the thread in a bid to link Aba to Anambra.

Do you have sense like this? People just lost their lives.

Look at the trash you just typed, even with a laughing emoji. Kai...

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by PointZerom: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:
I passed through that road yesterday. I went to Alaoji and the road is very bad. We have wicked leaders in this nation.

Are you from Alaoji?
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Kingozymandias(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Oh hush!! Tribalist like you pretending to care about them..
Please have some shame and be silent grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by MasterJayJay: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
PointZerom:

Are you from Alaoji?
My state of origin is Anambra. I was born and bred in Aba. Still residing near Ariaria market

8 Likes

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by PointZerom: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Urchins always laff when bad news comes from there and I know you're a suspect.

3 Likes

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by lhordspy: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:
I passed through that road yesterday. I went to Alaoji and the road is very bad. We have wicked leaders in this nation.

APC led government looting up and down. Where is the infrastructure? Corruption promo going on in this APC regime that clowns in their cabinet were able to bring out 100 million naira to buy presidential form.

It is APc regime that will come down to Aba and make roads for you nuisance??

No wonder you guys state governors in the east are flying up and down on vacation. Useless Governors and useless citizens of states.

If you like call it a federal road. We have seen state government attending to federal roads themselves.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by lhordspy: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:

I understand that you are ignorant that the incident happened on a federal road.

Why do you have to crop out where i mentioned federal road??

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by MasterJayJay: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Why do you have to crop out where i mentioned federal road??

Lol

Try to upgrade your IQ before you engage me in discussion.

I didn't edit your post. You are the one that modified your post after I quoted you.

Now serve!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by lhordspy: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:

I didn't edit your post. You are the one that modified your post after I quoted you.

Now serve!

K. I am done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by hisexcellency34: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
i blame ikpeazu for the bad roads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by nazicartel(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:
I passed through that road yesterday. I went to Alaoji and the road is very very bad. We have wicked leaders in this nation. They fly with helicopters and allow us to suffer on the roads.

I have been trying to ask if it's sabotaging or whatever. Why is all the roads linking to Abia very bad. From Enugu down to Okigwe is very good. Immediately you get to one Ngwa Village it's bad all to Imo River. Then from Akwa-ibom, immediately you get to Azumini. The road leading from there to Aba or even Obehie turns to something else. Now from Imo state. It's same thing. Is it that Abia state governors are just bandits or what exactly. Everything about the state is bad. Even if every other place will be bad. It shouldn't be ABA. Next year is a good year for Abians to correct some mistakes. Vote out this foolish leaders. Their successors shouldn't be allowed close to the Govt house. I have said mine

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Ashez: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
Too bad
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Mikelarteta(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
What a painful way to die. May their soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by SensualMan: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
This wouldn't have happened if only the bad government of APC which Tinubu hopes to consolidate in its bad policies had fixed the roads, this accident would have been avoided.

A new Nigeria is possible!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by TastyFriedPussy: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
Very Good, at least they've been put out of the missery of living in this useless country
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Sabadon(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
cry cry preventable death, one of the effect of bad roads.....may God rest their souls, what a way to exit the earth
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Hooverblog(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by jojothaiv(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Now swerve!
You solid...
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by SILVERLINES: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
shocked

APC government should be hold responsible for this

1 Like

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Obyangel: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Terrible, Abia state government is a total disgrace, it's federal government road but state can do something about it, to save lives and properties.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by LaSenior: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
angry

One I was in a bus we got to a bad spot on the road this bus driver seeing how bad the road is and seeing the many trucks trying to pass through some bad portion this Mumu driver put head naso I shout ontop my voice stop stop I was quarreling him why he wanted to maneuver through that risky space near the moving truck as I was still talking naso the truck fall right in our front choi what an escape

If you are driving and you see all these container truck please Just avoid them they are killers That truck is a 6 tires tractor head it doesn't have the capacity to carry 40ft container

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood / Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station / Accident At Ozubulu Without Any Fatalities, Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.