Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) (34042 Views)

How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) / The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) / Nigerian Assorted Meat Stew Recipe: How To Make Assorted Meat Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by pocohantas(f): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
I was craving goat meat stew and apart from satisfying my craving, it seemed like a perfect time to try out a video. So, I tried out a video and I need observations and suggestions.

I don’t think video is my thing though. Took me more time and energy. cheesy

INGREDIENTS

- Tomatoes
- Tatashe
- Onions
- Ginger
- Garlic
- Hot fresh pepper
- Goat meat
- Vegetable oil
- Seasoning cubes
- Thyme
- Curry
- Salt

Cc: Mariahangel, Twoclans, Izzou, Kondomatic, Magnolia… I need your thoughts on this.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by pocohantas(f): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Watch the video below. I know my transitioning needs to be worked on. lipsrsealed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
still updating?

booked space.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by pocohantas(f): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:
still updating?

booked space.

I have posted it now. Watch it and let me know if you understood the process based on that video.
Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
pocohantas:

I have posted it now. Watch it and let me know if you understood the process based on that video.

Okay. cheesy Your voice is attractive, first of all.

Modified: Done now.

I guess because it's a quick stew, there was no need for unnecessary things, but the motion/transition (from one step to the other, and the taggings accompanying them at top left of the screen) was too quick for me.

cheesy I see you're aware of this already.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by Bodyodour: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
So this is how this woman's voice is. undecided

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by pocohantas(f): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Okay. cheesy Your voice is attractive, first of all.

Thanks. grin What of the video?
Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by Kondomatic(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Give us testing nah

[MODIFIED]

Nice one there.
The video is apt and straight up. I like that, saves one time and data.

One can easily cook something nice using the procedure from the video but I would suggest you allow the text instructions to stay a lil longer before it disappears. You will surely have subscribers that are not fast readers.

Weldone.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by pocohantas(f): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I guess because it's a quick stew, there was no need for unnecessary things, but the motion/transition (from one step to the other, and the taggings accompanying them at top left of the screen) was too quick for me.

Too quick as in? You couldn’t read them finish before it left the screen? Hahahaha

Kondomatic:
Give us testing nah

Do what I asked you to do. angry
Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by folake4u(f): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
pocohantas:
Watch the video below. I know my transitioning needs to worked on. lipsrsealed

Hello Poco! Loved the video, good choice of song too.

Your voice ehnnnnnn grin grin.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by pocohantas(f): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
folake4u:

Hello Poco! Loved the video, good choice of song too.

Your voice ehnnnnnn grin grin.

Thanks Folake. Ignore the voice, it is the cough. lipsrsealed

You don’t want to know the first song I used. So, is the speed okay or I should take it down a bit?
Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by pocohantas(f): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kondomatic:
Give us testing nah

[MODIFIED]

Nice one there.
The video is apt and straight up. I like that, saves one time and data.

One can easily cook something nice using the procedure from the video but I would suggest you allow the text instructions to stay a lil longer before it disappears. You will surely have subscribers that are not fast readers.

Weldone.

Hahahaha. I would adjust ASAP. Just the text instructions hah?

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by folake4u(f): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Thanks Folake. Ignore the voice, it is the cough. lipsrsealed

You don’t want to know the first song I used. So, is the speed okay or I should take it down a bit?

Lmao!
Okay I'd ignore the voice lipsrsealed.

Take bitter kola for the cough then wink.

Please tell me the first song you wanted to use? cheesy.

I think you should tone down the speed just a little bit. I saw where Magnolia said the speed was too much, so you can reduce the speed a lil bit for slow readers.
Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by mariahAngel(f): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Poco nwamama!

First of all, your voice is like a lullaby- soothing cheesy
Your words are way stronger than your voice!

You're doing well for a beginner... don't give it up.
Just watch videos of food vloggers, you'll get better as you go.

Check out @kikifoodies on instagram and youtube for inspiration.

I already subscribed. cheesy we gats support our own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Too quick as in? You couldn’t read them finish before it left the screen? Hahahaha

Sorry about the late reply.

So, yeahh. Not too slow to take up time, but not too fast like it's some programmed thing? I don't know.

Just in-between enough to show I'm watching a food being made and to form a little 'bond' with the process and I'm excited about trying it out.

I'm likely seeing it in a way that appeal to my emotions here lol, but it could be functional for others.

And then other tidbits I guess do not matter? Washing, rinsing pots, utensils, cutting meat yada yada yada.

I also think a non-vocal song (zero singing) would go well with it. Everything else is OK! and easy to follow. It's a simple stew, so that's likely a part.

When you prepare of one those meals, like swallow, party jollof and the likes, taking 10+ steps, we'll see and judge then how easy those are to follow in videos. smiley
Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by pocohantas(f): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
folake4u:

Lmao!
Okay I'd ignore the voice lipsrsealed.

Take bitter kola for the cough then wink.

Please tell me the first song you wanted to use? cheesy.

I think you should tone down the speed just a little bit. I saw where Magnolia said the speed was too much, so you can reduce the speed a lil bit for slow readers.

Loading by Olamide grin

I have taken honey, it’ll get better. I have taken down the speed, check back in some minutes, I’ll remove this one and put the corrected one.

Thanks for the feedback. You guys are far too kind. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by cococandy(f): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
First of all goat stew is the king of red stews.
Good job poco baby

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Poco, why does your voice sound like the singing rats singing 'Blue Moon' in Babe? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lDtH95B5F4

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by pocohantas(f): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Poco nwamama!

First of all, your voice is like a lullaby- soothing cheesy
Your words are way stronger than your voice!

You're doing well for a beginner... don't give it up.
Just watch videos of food vloggers, you'll get better as you go.

Check out @kikifoodies on instagram and youtube for inspiration.

I already subscribed. cheesy we gats support our own.

I hear that a lot. Even when I send mails at work, they will start calling me on phone. Say my mail be like we dey fight grin.

Omo! I checked out many. I go dey respect food bloggers henceforth. To get the perfect position for my tripod took me days. I guess practice males perfect. I’ll keep trying. Thanks for the support, I know I can always count on you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by pocohantas(f): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ishilove:

Poco, why does your voice sound like the singing rats singing 'Blue Moon' in Babe? cheesy

I laughed out loud when I listened to that rat. It is definitely not that bad. cry

cococandy:
First of all goat stew is the king of red stews.
Good job poco baby

Lmao! True. The taste is on a different level. By the time they both interact, na serious collabo.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by folake4u(f): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Loading by Olamide grin

I have taken honey, it’ll get better. I have taken down the speed, check back in some minutes, I’ll remove this one and put the corrected one.

Thanks for the feedback. You guys are far too kind. kiss kiss

Hahahaha that song choice is weird. You for use that "Cash out" anthem instead na, that one Bella Shmurda sang. LOL grin grin.

Okay, honey is also fine.
I'd check AGAIN.

You're welcome Ada Owerri.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by pocohantas(f): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Sorry about the late reply.

So, yeahh. Not too slow to take up time, but not too fast like it's some programmed thing? I don't know.

Just in-between enough to show I'm watching a food being made and to form a little 'bond' with the process and I'm excited about trying it out.

I'm likely seeing it in a way that appeal to my emotions here lol, but it could be functional for others.

And then other tidbits I guess do not matter? Washing, rinsing pots, utensils, cutting meat yada yada yada.

I also think a non-vocal song (zero singing) would go well with it. Everything else is OK! and easy to follow. It's a simple stew, so that's likely a part.

When you prepare of one those meals, like swallow, party jollof and the likes, taking 10+ steps, we'll see and judge then how easy those are to follow in videos. smiley

I totally get your point. I was a bit concerned with not wasting too much of your time, though I did feel it was quite fast, that is why I brought it here, it is not about me. cheesy

A non-singing jingle? I didn’t use that because I see it on some other pages and find it quite sorrowful, lmao! I will fine one, do a demo and tag you separately.

Apt at the closing part. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ishilove:

Hahahahahahahahahah. Singing rats. grin grin

pocohantas:

I totally get your point. I was a bit concerned with not wasting too much of your time, though I did fl it was quite fast. That is why I brought it here, it is not about me. cheesy

A non-singing jingle? I didn’t use that because I see it on some other pages and find it quite sorrowful, lmao! I will fine one, do a demo and tag you separately.

Apt at the closing part. cheesy cheesy

Ahh. Not at all. If you use a good, upbeat one... it'll help with concentration. The words of the song were cutting in and I was going to start grooving to it before I remembered what I was watching. cheesy

Just a balance will be okay.

Okay... will be watching out for the demo.
Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by Ishilove: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
pocohantas:

I laughed out loud when I listened to that rat. It is definitely not that bad. cry

No darling, it definitely sounds like it grin
Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by Ishilove: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

It's my favourite sound track in the entire movie, which is why when I heard Poco's tiny voice my mind flew to the singing rats. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by nuelyoyo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ishilove:

I had to go watch the YouTube video, she actually sounds like a Fulani lady.
Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by pocohantas(f): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ishilove:

No darling, it definitely sounds like it grin

But Ishi I didn’t call you here and it was intentional. Why are you here? grin

Oh God! That rat though. Hahahahahaaha!

Magnoliaa:

Ahh. Not at all. If you use a good, upbeat one... it'll help with concentration. The words of the song were cutting in and I was going to start grooving to it before I remembered what I was watching. cheesy

Just a balance will be okay.

Okay... will be watching out for the demo.

Ehn, keep watching till you learn to focus. Next time I will out Omah Lay. grin grin
Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by mariahAngel(f): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
pocohantas:

I hear that a lot. Even when I send mails at work, they will start calling me on phone. Say my mail be like we dey fight grin.

Omo! I checked out many. I go dey respect food bloggers henceforth. To get the perfect position for my tripod took me days. I guess practice males perfect. I’ll keep trying. Thanks for the support, I know I can always count on you. cheesy

Na because you just dey start na...

Once you master things, e go dey easier.

Tips: Things that attract me to click on a youtube video

1. Picture/video quality
If the picture of the food wey appear for the small screen clear, I go click.

2. Time
If the time no too long, say 3-5 mins Max, I go click (depends on the food sha... because some foods need longer time)

3. Lighting
I almost forgot this one...

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by pocohantas(f): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Na because you just dey start na...

Once you master things, e go dey easier.

Tips: Things that attract me to click on a youtube video

1. Picture/video quality
If the picture of the food wey appear for the small screen clear, I go click.

2. Time
If the time no too long, say 3-5 mins Max, I go click (depends on the food sha... because some foods need longer time)

Yea!!! Thumbnails. Was trying to put that but e no gree. Let me try again. Noted babe. That is how it is for me too, I guess that’s why I tried to make mine short(er). lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
pocohantas:

But Ishi I didn’t call you here and it was intentional. Why are you here? grin

She's your tormentor on NL abi what?

If she is, and a teaser, too, ayam glad. cheesy

Ehn, keep watching till you learn to focus. Next time I will out Omah Lay. grin grin

angry You just want to be unnecessarily evul, ba?

Don't worry. I will find a way around it... Omah Lay? I don't think I have ever heard his songs... I know him, or maybe I don't know if a song I've heard is from him. Plix, don't be shock. Omah Lay, Tems, who else... I haven't been paying any keen attention to the recent crop of singers.

Now, I've found a solution while writing this- I'll just mute the audio. Lobatan. tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by pocohantas(f): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
nuelyoyo:
I had to go watch the YouTube video, she actually sounds like a Fulani lady.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Mrs soyinka !! makes perfect u meant ... still on discretion tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Complains After Buying Rotten Yam In Lagos (Photo) / 6 Foods Not To Order On A First Date With A Nigerian Man / Types Of Foods To Avoid If You Have Stomach Ulcers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.