Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) (17718 Views)

How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) / How To Make Spicy Chicken Peri Peri / How To Make Spicy Isi Ewu: Spiced Goat Head Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
This video gives a detailed do it yourself simple steps on how to make spicy peanut butter with a blender. You can enjoy this peanut butter with bread, garden egg, cucumber, cola nut, bitter cola, etc.

It's so simple you will wonder why you haven't been making it yourself before.

Ingredients:

Salted roasted groundnuts/peanuts
Dry pepper
Ehuru seeds
Salt (if the groundnuts were not salted)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p13VaHGpC0g

STEPS:

I used roasted groundnuts.
You will need a high processor blender.
Squash or pound the groundnuts first.
Pour in the blender, add in dry pepper as you can tolerate, add in Ehuru seeds, start blending.
Blend small portions per time.
When it starts gumming, use spatula to break it up and keep blending.
Blend till the friction melts the groundnuts into a running liquid.
It thickens when it cools down.
Pour into an airtight container and store on your shelf or fridge.
Always scoop with a clean spoon to avoid contaminating the rest.
Don't lick the spoon and put it back into the jar grin

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mariahangel, the Okwu Ose is ready.
When will you make yours?

18 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by guuudy87(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Make I go bring kolanut.. I dey come

7 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by Skibani99(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
Peanut butter brings back good memories..

9 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by ideaz: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Skibani99:

You can say that again. I love eating it with bitter cola, especially when it's made with plenty pepper, such that brings tears on top the enjoyment.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
guuudy87:
Make I go bring kolanut.. I dey come

Abeg hurry

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Skibani99:

So good memories. I miss childhood some more.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
ideaz:

You can say that again. I love eating it with bitter cola, especially when it's made with plenty pepper, such that brings tears on top the enjoyment.

How can plenty pepper eating lead to enjoyment?
Are you related to greypencils grin

8 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by greypencils: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

What did Greypencils do again O You yourself made mention of the peanut butter being spicy, if e no get pepper, wetin u gain?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
greypencils:
What did Greypencils do again O

The oyel and pepper guy. We like you like that.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by greypencils: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

The oyel and pepper guy. We like you like that.
You had better shocked

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
greypencils:
You had better shocked

cheesy
Have you had spicy peanut butter before?
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by greypencils: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

cheesy
Have you had spicy peanut butter before?
Most definitely, usually taken with garden eggs.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Mariahangel, the Okwu Ose is ready.
When will you make yours?

Thank you so much.
I can't wait to make mine, so I can rachaa as much as I want. cheesy

As a child, I'd always considered it special, meant only for meetings and special visitors.

ideaz:

You can say that again. Hehehehe

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by ideaz: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

On this one, yes. This is the only meal I don't mind plenty pepper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by ideaz: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

Thank you so much.

As a child, I'd always considered it special, meant only for meetings and special visitors.

I wait on such meetings in my house and my dad doesn't disappoint.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2022
greypencils:
Most definitely, usually taken with garden eggs.

Good to know, I thought its majorly for people from the eastern side of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

Thank you so much.

Nne, we are demystifying all those special foods meant for special occasions then.

We prepare and eat to our fill now grin

9 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2022
ideaz:

On this one, yes. This is the only meal I don't mind plenty pepper.

Ohk. Much pepper in it makes sense sha.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2022
ideaz:

I wait on such meetings in my house and my dad doesn't disappoint.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Nne, we are demystifying all those special foods meant for special occasions then.

We prepare and eat to our fill now grin

I hope the elders don't get mad at us sha. grin

Nne, good morning.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

I hope the elders don't get mad at us sha. grin

Nne, good morning.

They should not nah

We also endured for them. Remember when the gizzard was reserved for only the men grin

As if you eat it you have committed a sacrilege.

Now we can enjoy the Okwu ose too.

I don't think we are asking for too much cheesy

Good morning dear.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

They should not nah

We also endured for them. Remember when the gizzard was reserved for only the men grin

As if you eat it you have committed a sacrilege.

Now we can enjoy the Okwu ose too.

I don't think we are asking for too much cheesy

Good morning dear.

I swear, the bolded crossed my mind while I was typing my previous comment. Hahahaha

The other day, we bought enough already prepared peppered gizzard and ate to our fill, and I was just saying na wah o! in my mind as I was enjoying it. grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by greypencils: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Good to know, I thought its majorly for people from the eastern side of Nigeria.
Nah! I eat this. It is Abacha or that paste made out of breadfruit you shouldn't bring near me.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

I swear, the bolded crossed my mind while I was typing my previous comment. Hahahiaha

The other day, we bought enough already prepared peppered gizzard and ate to our fill, and I was just saying na wah o! in my mind as I was enjoying it. grin

If you tried this back then, you must pay a fine grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
greypencils:
Nah! I eat this. It is Abacha or that paste made out of breadfruit you shouldn't bring near me.

You will like Abacha with plenty pepper oooo.
If well prepared, you can ask for extra plate sef.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by greypencils: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

You will like Abacha with plenty pepper oooo.
If well prepared, you can ask for extra plate sef.
No I won't. I hate cassava

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
greypencils:
No I won't. I hate cassava

Ok
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
As they say 'he that brings kola brings life'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2022
B
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by Midas01: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Yeah I've been wanting to make this

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Home Made Pap / Natural Foods That Makes Men Last Longer In Bed. / A Brazilian Restaurant Staff Fed A Disabled Black Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.