Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me (93850 Views)

Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation / We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow / Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by denvers: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
leisuretym:

This is a guy who fought during Ife and modakeke war, his father and co were returning supposed dead men to the war front , Oba Sijuade spent money, mofakeke people use native power, check the tribal marks on Sunday face..
A man was shot with his intentine outside, they carried him and rush him to the healer herbs pot, the moment he was baptised in the pot, he woke up and all wound disappeared , carried his weapon and returned to the war front, the police was no where to be seen, and this was even in the military regime.

I can personally send swarm of bees after you, the trick is simple, one of the tricks we learnt in the village.

We have our own Yoruba traditional power and this is why we respect elders
Tales by moonlight that year.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Tareq1105: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

I think Nigerian journalist are sometimes confused.

The bullet missed, not any Ayeta... You might not be lucky next time

undecided

Do you want him dead? God pass you. No weapon formed against him shall prosper.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by EMMY76: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Caleb91:

Idiot see what he wore under his shirt
Take a look at the two picture and see for your dumb self

Original african bullet proof vest. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by BrokenTES: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by JimD(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Crayfish09:

If it truly existed, believe me, all the first world countries would be placing orders. It would fetch more revenue for Nigeria than all the natural resources combined.

Ask yourself why the colonial masters easily defeated us if we truly had this thing.

Colonial masters tried once and failed miserably in Yoruba land until they enlisted Yoruba's own chiefs and kings like Efunroye Tinubu, ologun kutere and Efunsetan aniwura... Go and read history books.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by luluman: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

undecided
You already earn a bad name for yourself. See the comments that follow you.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by luluman: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

Ask yourself who are the real traitors? Those suggesting a peaceful solution or those who are clamouring for war?
See mumu, since when has every part of Nigeria been begging for the peaceful solutions? Was anything done? Olodo.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by farem: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
ovieigho:

Awon traitor !
Awon eyan Tinubu angry
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by dragunov: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

undecided

At close range ehn. The fulani shooter must have been a blind man.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by dragunov: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

Ask yourself who are the real traitors? Those suggesting a peaceful solution or those who are clamouring for war?

Its seems you're not getting this, bro. This people are not ready for peace. Their thinking, their objectives, their purposes are entirely different. You cannot be at peace with a Fulani man because he naturally sees you as subhuman. You are below him in status and he must lord it over you. They see Nigeria and everything in it as a spoil of conquest. They must dictate the condition for peace, which includes you keeping quiet whenever they mess you up. Who does that? Who would accept that?

The only way is for them to respect you. And the only way to accomplish that is to show yourself strong.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by dangwarmai(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
They don't have a marksman.
Leather doesn't stop bullets from penetration.
Don't deceive yourself.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by bizhop01: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
I don't know why Yoruba people always too weak, they are so desperate to answer good name while they sweating blood.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Kunlevic1984(m): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Helpless and brainwashed bloodsucking people. I pray I'm fortunate to be one of the people that will stone almajiris like u. Stupid walking dead brain.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by ephbe(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
For those of you who dont know who this man is really..... It seems you were young when this man's story started trending back in the days. He is not new to warfare both physical and metaphysical, dont get me wrong, I am not saying he is untouchable but he will sure give them a dose of what they have been dishing out.

Trouble na hin second name

A little depiction of his story is on Youtube, a movie was done to honor him titled: "Sunday Igboho*, thank me later.

If Nigerians need freedom fighters, he is one of the few that could actually lead the pack.

No one is untouchable but he is the real deal, no doubt.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Dicksonpal: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

undecided
foolish son of a wh6ore
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Sheggy13(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

undecided
For you to know what ayeta means shows you're most likely Yoruba, but you're a simply a bastard and a traitor who's blinded by the crumbs you get from this Buhari-led Fulani government. It's your type that will sell out his father just to please the Fulanis. Your day is reckoning is at hand.

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by ShawnT(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bros I've seen it before no b miss.someone was shot 6times at close range and the bullet didn't penetrate mind you its even Tavor assault rifle nor kalashnikov
helinues:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by rapwizzy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Can you shoot him?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by rapwizzy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

You're a mugu...
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by haaryobhami: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

e no go better for ur father and d whorre that cursed our society with a bastard like u,few days ago this Fulani bastards came to kidnap a pastor around my street in ekiti.
worst evil than Fulani killers shall happen to u and ur family,before this year runs out they will evil will befall u

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by TruthinAction: 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Maybe all endsars protesters should have been fortified by this power. What happened at Lekki Tollgate wouldn't have happened. In any case, it sometimes fails especially if you break the rules or if another person knows what you know. It is however better to trust in God's protection which never fails.

The herdsmen have met with opposition tougher than them. They think they can subdue everyone.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by dragunov: 12:23am On Jan 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
WHY HYPE THUGS AND CRIMINALS

ARE POLITICAL THUGS NOW HEROES FOR NIGERIANS.

I ONLY HAVE ONE QUESTIONS FOR ALL OF YOU

WHERE WAS THIS YORUBA TRADITIONAL POWER WHEN THE BRITISH CAME WITH REAL GUNS TO COLONISE YORUBA LAND.

I AM SO SUPRISED THAT YORUBA CHRISTIANS NOW SUPPORT A MAN THAT USES JUJU( SATAN WORSHIPER) AS THEIR SAVIOUR

JESUS POWER IS GREATER THAN YORUBA TRADITIONAL POWER grin grin

In the book of Judges, there was a certain individual who was not only a bastard in his father's house but a social reject and bandit. God used him to deliver the people of Israel, bandit and all. The elders of Israel had to send a delegation of elders to come and beg him and ask for his assistance when the Fulanis of their time would not allow them to breath. I thonk that answers your 1st question. As for the othet questions, you would have to travel back in time to ask the people of that period.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Crayfish09: 12:30am On Jan 25, 2021
JimD:

Colonial masters tried once and failed miserably in Yoruba land until they enlisted Yoruba's own chiefs and kings like Efunroye Tinubu, ologun kutere and Efunsetan aniwura... Go and read history books.

More like, go and read comic books. There are similar beer parlor books like that in Hausa land too. Like one fake story about Dutsen Madarkaci in Zaria that made White men to see ghosts. One would wonder what our military and DSS men are doing with expensive bullet proofs when these so called charms exist. cheesy

It doesn't make sense at all.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Crayfish09: 12:32am On Jan 25, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

No worry, I don understand you.

Clown. grin grin

Stay blessed, bro.

Stay blessed too sir. And remember, this is 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by adadike(f): 12:39am On Jan 25, 2021
TAGM:

Mine too.
hello
hi dear

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by antibullshit: 12:58am On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

Actually ,war has already been declared on nigerians by the fulanis. Its the nigerians who are in denial and don't want to accept reality .
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by zone51: 1:01am On Jan 25, 2021
kenzysmith:
This guy done travel go Indian and Thailand go collect jazz

He inherited it from his father.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:50am On Jan 25, 2021
YouandiAllofus:
Yorubas need be careful the way they are going about their presidential ambition come far–away 2023.
This could be a bitter pill to swallow hence reason why the "born-to-rule" tribe are having it real hot � with their perceived soon to be "birth-right" contender in their own domain. God bless Nigeria

Who cares about 2023, killings have to stop, Fulanis have to go

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police / Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates / More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.