Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me (93849 Views)

Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation / We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow / Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by sunboy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Crayfish09:

Okay fine, let's forget about Oyinbo. Why isn't the Nigerian Army lining up for the charms? What about the police? Civil Defense? DSS? Hell, what about Boko Haram, armed robbers, and Herdsmen?

I trust natural resources are good things coming out of Africa. Why are the oyinbos buying it since that would mean they are supporting Africa?

Some people are just perpetually backward in their thinking.
who says the Nigeryarmy men aren’t lining up to do it those juju ??

You also probably don’t know that the constitution the white nan gave you does not recognize juju grin

But you all will be quick to go by Chinese tea cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by bizhop01: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Caleb91:

fool let the fulani's start the show and you will see real shit.....i came out for #endsars protest in port harcourt without fear of being killed if this one start i will still come out
make thunder fire your papa
foolish tribalic bigote
Maniac, all this your noises i thought you are in yoruba land not knowing what you are hiding in safe heaven niger delta, have you ever ask your self why fulani don't have voice in south south or even south east?
Instead you are busy with your nairaland tribal war abusing and calling them violence people while you're still remain obedient slave to north for ever,

For hiding in port harcourt waiting for protest while fulani announced taking over yoruba land that makes you a coward and i know it run in blood,
Yoruba still remain slave to North and you little chick can't change that.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Caleb91(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
bizhop01:

Maniac, all this your noises i thought you are in yoruba land not knowing what you are hiding in safe heaven niger delta, have you ever ask your self why fulani don't have voice in south south or even south east?
Instead you are busy with your nairaland tribal war abusing and calling them violence people while you're still remain obedient slave to north for ever,

For hiding in port harcourt waiting for protest while fulani announced taking over yoruba land that makes you a coward and i know it run in blood,
Yoruba still remain slave to North and you little chick can't change that.
Son of a mad man for more info during the endsars protest I was in port Harcourt
I was their for a visit
Am from ondo state right now am in akure (capital)
Although I grow up in port Harcourt
My family left port Harcourt in 2014
We relocated to ondo
Your stupidity is raised to power 4
Not everyone is a drunk coward like your tribesmen and your father
We stand for what we want as a tribe

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Caleb91(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Crayfish09:

Anybody that believes in charms is a fool. A big fool for that matter
I said what I said go and kill yourself
Thwart
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by bizhop01: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Caleb91:

Son of a mad man for more info during the endsars protest I was in port Harcourt
I was their for a visit
Am from ondo state right now am in akure (capital)
Although I grow up in port Harcourt
My family left port Harcourt in 2014
We relocated to ondo
Your stupidity is raised to power 4
Not everyone is a drunk coward like your tribesmen and your father
We stand for what we want as a tribe
Who cares to hear all this slavery story you are lamenting, why not stay put stop beating chest in nairaland and go out to face the real show?

I'm busy i can't continue to waste my precious time replying coward son of a bitch like you,
Keep off you don't worth it.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by seglabsy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
WHY HYPE THUGS AND CRIMINALS

ARE POLITICAL THUGS NOW HEROES FOR NIGERIANS.

I ONLY HAVE ONE QUESTIONS FOR ALL OF YOU

WHERE WAS THIS YORUBA TRADITIONAL POWER WHEN THE BRITISH CAME WITH REAL GUNS TO COLONISE YORUBA LAND.

I AM SO SUPRISED THAT YORUBA CHRISTIANS NOW SUPPORT A MAN THAT USES JUJU( SATAN WORSHIPER) AS THEIR SAVIOUR

JESUS POWER IS GREATER THAN YORUBA TRADITIONAL POWER grin
AMO,FI TI KESARI FUN KESASARI.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Caleb91(m): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
bizhop01:

Who cares to hear all this slavery story you are lamenting, why not stay put stop beating chest in nairaland and go out to face the real show?

I'm busy i can't continue to waste my precious time replying coward son of a bitch like you,
Keep off you don't worth it.

your parents are slave ......tell me where the war is held lemme show up and behead you and your fathers head bastard
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
pharmagba:

Yes sir

I was in Sagamu year 2000, during Hausa ,Yoruba crisis. A man came out from his house handed a rifle to his brother and told him to shoot him to attest to the efficiency of a charm he just took, saying he prefer his brother kill him than dying in the hands of the enemy.
With trembling hand and after much persuation he shot and behold the bullet couldn't penetrate.
He shot twice and same thing happened before he collected back his gun and run to battle.

Please pray for peace, don't allow Yoruba unleash their juju on your generations
My Generations Asin!? I asked if charm works not anything concerning me or anyone.... Let's learn to shorn gragara and whatnot!!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
YouandiAllofus:
Yorubas need be careful the way they are going about their presidential ambition come far–away 2023.
This could be a bitter pill to swallow hence reason why the "born-to-rule" tribe are having it real hot � with their perceived soon to be "birth-right" contender in their own domain. God bless Nigeria
U said ambition? Where was the ambition when the poor masses are been killed like chickens? Who cares about the ambition when lives and properties are @ risk? You are sounding like one of the Tinubus whose Presidential ambition has beclouded his reasoning and his silence his a consent all bcoz he has an ambition. Securing the lives of your people and daring the consequences isn't that the best way to go. Fayose did well in this regard when he was in power and he never hide it. Stand up and defend your people and see what you will rewarded for.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by supercase1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
kenzysmith:
This guy done travel go Indian and Thailand go collect jazz
India wey china dey oppress grin grin
forget that shit the bullets missed him and the ignorant mofo dey yarn rubbish.if he continue to deceive yorubas with this his foolishness many yorubas will die.

get guns and resist the Herdsmen stop deceiving people with fictional gun medicine .
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by supercase1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Can bullet be averted with charms!?

Just asking!
no bro,don't believe all these tales because u can never see proof of them.if a bullet don't penertrate u the velocity of if is enough to break your bones on impact that's why Kevlar bulletproof vests are reinforced with ceramic and steel plates to absorb the kinetic impact

all these illiterate claiming jazz will run away when bullets start flying
it's not funny only a bulletproof can protect you from a bullet
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by supercase1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
zoghys:

Ori n ta e. Ayeta, tidijo, afonbo among others is really and some of the traditional secret we inherit from our fore fathers. Saying otherwise is plain foolishness.
rubbish,u will scamper and run away like a fleeing chicken when an ak-47 is shot in your direction just as the OPC did when they saw Herdsmen grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by supercase1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
zoghys:

Ori n ta e. Ayeta, tidijo, afonbo among others is really and some of the traditional secret we inherit from our fore fathers. Saying otherwise is plain foolishness.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by supercase1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Teaser4:
don't mind those e-rats.. Someone go just wake up and type rubbish like no juju... Hehehehehe... Ogun abenu gogogo..
stop speaking rubbish well u no nothing about bullets hence I don't blame u Sha!!!
ignorant Africans grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by supercase1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
yommen:

You no wan gree. You fit go shoot am yourself and see wetin go happen to you.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by supercase1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
blackboy:
This man had better be protected. The Fulani bandits/terrorists I know are bad ass. They are almost unstoppable. Bad ass jazz and deadly assassins.
Why are the Hausas not complaining and against them? Ask those in the North what the Fulanis can do. Go Kaduna or Nassarawa ( in 2014 the Baba of the Egons who were considered almost invisible and killed many DSS and policemen in a single fight) it took the Fulanis one night before dawn their Baba was gone. Ate his heart. His boys fled those who were not killed. These guys are mercenaries and brutal ones too.

Worst part is they are backed by institutions in the country.

Fear them.
ask your rutheless fulanis why they fleer like chickens from igbede a local community in Delta state up till date grin grin.
e get y cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Teaser4(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
supercase1:

stop speaking rubbish well u no nothing about bullets hence I don't blame u Sha!!!
shey yu don chop tonight... GTFO my mention.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by supercase1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
ShawnT:
Bros I've seen it before no b miss.someone was shot 6times at close range and the bullet didn't penetrate mind you its even Tavor assault rifle nor kalashnikov
Linus avogradinus grin

and u nor video am to prove to doubting Thomases like us grin grin

wonderful cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by supercase1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
OyinO:

Keep kwayet! The bullet missed? Let me fire several times at you and see if the bullet will miss you. You think they are acting Rambo First Blood baah? Laslas everybody will die, but these things are real. So u believe in witches and wizards but this one is fake? A real man is talking and you keyboard warrior is also talking?
chai ignorance of Africans dey amuse me
grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by supercase1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Teaser4:
shey yu don chop tonight... GTFO my mention.
are u ready to take a challange 200k on the line no jokes!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by zoghys: 12:48am On Jan 26, 2021
supercase1:

rubbish,u will scamper and run away like a fleeing chicken when an ak-47 is shot in your direction just as the OPC did when they saw Herdsmen grin grin grin

You know little my dear, just go home to mummy.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Faslite(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Likes for Sunday Igboho & share for the fulani

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by OyinO: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
supercase1:
chai ignorance of Africans dey amuse me grin grin grin
Ignorance indeed. The ignorant fellows are first to call others ignorant.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by ShawnT(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bro haba how do you expect me to video where someone is being shot...na from hiding I dey see am
supercase1:

Linus avogradinus grin

and u nor video am to prove to doubting Thomases like us grin grin

wonderful cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by lookingfly: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
PAGAN9JA:
Nice

IFA AGBE WA

ORISHA (GODS) ARE ALWAYS GREATER THAN jesus AND allah
next governor you mean.....no wonder makinde is having sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Turboking(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:

I think Nigerian journalist are sometimes confused.
The bullet missed, not any Ayeta... You might not be lucky next time
undecided
chicken brain... you be fowl aswear

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
This guy done travel go Indian and Thailand go collect jazz

So Thailand jazz sef dey strong??. I been think say na only India cool grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Ellasure: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
WHY HYPE THUGS AND CRIMINALS

ARE POLITICAL THUGS NOW HEROES FOR NIGERIANS.

I ONLY HAVE ONE QUESTIONS FOR ALL OF YOU

WHERE WAS THIS YORUBA TRADITIONAL POWER WHEN THE BRITISH CAME WITH REAL GUNS TO COLONISE YORUBA LAND.

I AM SO SUPRISED THAT YORUBA CHRISTIANS NOW SUPPORT A MAN THAT USES JUJU( SATAN WORSHIPER) AS THEIR SAVIOUR

JESUS POWER IS GREATER THAN YORUBA TRADITIONAL POWER grin grin

You are of the devil incarnate? Does Christianity prescribed dying before your time? Does Christianity prescribed elimination of other gods? God's power and so called juju powers who is the creator?

It is only thieves and criminal minded individuals that will be against legitimate use the of extraterrestrial life powers to defend oneself. All what is happening is the work of God Almighty the owner of all such powers. He uses the these powers Himself and expect us to seek them and use appropriately.

Chief Sunday igboho is doing just fine and the Lord God Almighty will continue to empower and strengthen the him.

Criminals and their sponsors will not rest.. I know you are not happy because someone is able to stand up to evil in this generation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police / Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates / More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.