Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Sanwo-Olu Vows To Put An End To Maternal, Child Mortality - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Vows To Put An End To Maternal, Child Mortality (6595 Views)

Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe / Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Vows To Put An End To Maternal, Child Mortality by mmsen: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
For a group of people who make SO MUCH NOISE about the importance of marriage and having children Africans sure do seem to have an appalling attitude towards those people who dare to try and have children.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Vows To Put An End To Maternal, Child Mortality by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
I really wish that he could stop this. No woman deserves to loose her baby after nine months of gestation. Doctors and other health care providers should also learn to avoid some stupid mistakes that also lead to maternal and child mortality
most cases of maternal and child mortality are often caused by society not the healthworkers, by the time these cases are getting to the hospital, it is usually too late.
dominique:
With our religious people expecting women to give birth like the hebrew women even while having pregnancy complications, i doubt if that's achievable.
well said
Re: Sanwo-Olu Vows To Put An End To Maternal, Child Mortality by boom99(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
After this nurses almost killed my wife due to neglect. I never knew 'I suppose get an insider' before they will treat you well. May God forgive all those nurses at mother and child hospital.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Vows To Put An End To Maternal, Child Mortality by Lolachef(f): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
You don grill ur finger join abi
post=98400115:
Good Governance.

The lives of our infants matter.

Slow and steady we are getting to a sane society.

God bless sanwo-olu.

God bless Lagos State.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Vows To Put An End To Maternal, Child Mortality by DAVE5(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sanwo don drink brukutu again?

Nah so him oga promise heaven and earth that time, we don see them
Re: Sanwo-Olu Vows To Put An End To Maternal, Child Mortality by mentored: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1353351760455327745?s=19

Sound equipments that will be powered with generators

Mtchew
Re: Sanwo-Olu Vows To Put An End To Maternal, Child Mortality by Tedpgrass: 2:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Good work!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impeachment: Your Ex-parte Injunction Can't Stop Us, Ondo Speaker To Aiyedatiwa / Okonjo-iweala Accepts To Serve In Jonathan’s Government / Fashola Can Use Lagos Successes To Run For President- Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.