Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo (91686 Views)

My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / CRUTECH Student 'Ford' Murdered On Campus By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Tulsaguy: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Good environment

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by sunkieisland(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
post=98409267:
The Church is Marching on and the Gates of Hell Shall prevail.

That being said, we hope many members of the church will be able to send their children to the school.
We hope the fee will be what the indigent among the members will afford or scholarships giving to the brilliant among the kids that their parents can't afford the money.

That is the way Christ taught us in the Holy Book.

Now, that is CHRIST-LIKE!!

Shall 'not' prevail you mean.
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Angelawhite(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

YAWNS ...
ANOTHER EMPTY COMMENT

Lol

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Biggers82(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Many people are so foolish that they don't know that this Man is using their destiny to enrich his family I cry for those people whom Oyedepo has turn their brains So Sorry for them sha

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by chukwuibuipob: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
How u take knw day Pa Oyedepo dnt hive/take care of needful widows/orphans sad undecided? Go to Ota.sango and ask pipu,not church members
RedPanthar:
Of what use is it when we continue to spend trillions on things that would perish and find it difficult to spend a penny on a needful widow or orphan.

Some people's version of Christianity continues to amaze me. Build it up to the height of Kilimanjaro, it love and compassion isn't the fabric of an institution, everything done is pure activity. We know Christian leaders we celebrate, we k ow the ones we just that k God for and just walk away

I partook in several PTA meetings in ehalf of some children under my care and made my comments known. The hard till and sharp decline saw most parents unable to pay their kids school fees. I personally did all I could, pushed and pressed buttons so they listened to me and subsidised payments or established a regulated payment structure where parents Coul split school fees in 1000 Naira instalments. I was shocked at the attitude towards my suggestion.

As we speak atleast 4 out of 10 students that attend some people's school dropped out to publish schools. Traumatic I sing the kids cause they had to walk by enough their public schools. Yet some people keep gathering, building edifices to impress when there's issues within to handle better internally. This is one, Issue of pension and the likes is another.

What a mess. I know Christian leaders I celebrate. I know the ones I just that k God for.

No beef. We must have convictions, beliefs and perspectives. For confirmation of my claim check up on the school goers records in the past five years 4 to 10 dropped on account of no splitted tuition and no subsidised payments.
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by HeadShot: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
DenreleDave:
I can confidently say that this school is Better than presidential office of United states America, UK and France together..

Well done Daddy..

Haters shud go and hang themselves......

grin grin grin grin

Business is really booming

grin grin grin

What a wonderful investment
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by edoairways: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
HigherEd:
The old faith academy is to be demolished alongside numerous other buildings to construct the Church's new hundred thousand seater auditorium named "The Ark".

With this new construction, the living Faith would have three academic campuses within her facility. It is unclear where exactly this new campus is being put up as the church has an excess of five thousand hectares of land in her land bank.

Lalasticlala

I hope they learn from deeper life saga
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
RedPanthar:
Of what use is it when we continue to spend trillions on things that would perish and find it difficult to spend a penny on a needful widow or orphan.

Jonathan built many terrorist almajiri schools and twelve glorified secondary schools with tax forcefully and unconditionally obtained but we didn't hear all these stupid noise about how to do it better. Go back to the shrine you crawled out from and tell baba to consult his familiar spirits about "wen e go beta for nigeriya".
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Your ministry made me know God in tangible form.

God bless the old woman that “pushed” me to your headquarters church in Warri.

God bless you for answering the call

Can't believe some it is mpth same me

God how I have fallen in live with you and your word

The results!!!

God bless my Bishop

I have been making regular transfer to that Shiloh sacrifice for the ten thousand new locals churches

I will do same for this new “Ark”

Waited years to hear about the commencement

Can never show enough gratitude to God and winners for what I have become today

God bless you, My Spiritual leader

3 Likes

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Legalcriminal:
See comparison like say school fees per year no go buy a minibus
no mind them
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by pafra(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
get lost.
Were missionaries Nigerian govt when they built
Free schools
Free hospitals
And award scholarship

Are the missionaries still building free schools, hospitals

Please reply with examples

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by psyco: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Angelawhite:

You have a point. But how many of the poor widows’ children will be able to afford the fees
I think the school is meant to raise revenue for the church. That way they will be less dependent on offerings and not for 'widows children' blah, blah.
It's business not charity
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by IGBOpigs(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
NIGERIAN PASTORS AND SCAMs are like 4&5, .

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by ubmech: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
get lost.
Were missionaries Nigerian govt when they built
Free schools
Free hospitals
And award scholarship

So is it a must that since missionaries built free schools and hospitals that Bishop Oyedepo should do like wise? Is it a law?

Oga even those whites that built schools and hospitals, do you know the exploitation that they were doing to cart away our resources the other way round? No you won't. But Bishop Oyedepo is your problem abi.

Year in year out you guys will be ill talking against this man of God, but guess what he is flying higher and higher, don't you give yourself a pause-thinking about tat sometimes? If God be for you, one man can be against you. If una like continue talking and weeping and gnashing teeth while the church and Her sons and daughters are flying higher and higher. Hehe

4 Likes

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by WiszyFraud: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
post=98409290:

Is it surprising that all of you have one thing in common?! We don't think so!

Fvckk Off!! undecided
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by orisunmibare01(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
HigherEd:
The old faith academy is to be demolished alongside numerous other buildings to construct the Church's new hundred thousand seater auditorium named "The Ark".

wasn't it named Faith Theatre?
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by VEXT: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
IGBOpigs:
NIGERIAN PASTORS AND SCAMs are like 4&5, .
Better than d terrorism,the other sect finance..
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
HeadShot:

Business is really booming

grin grin grin

What a wonderful investment
The best investment ever. Education. Not the sex for mark kind o.
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by DenreleDave(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Codedlyon:
my father is an idiot
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by BrutusOj(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mtcheew and they will end up paying teachers peanut.

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by ubmech: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
pafra:

Are the missionaries still building free schools, hospitals

Please reply with examples

You dey mind the guy? The good thing is that the Gates of the church is still wide open for their likes. Jesus is always calling, if they will drop heir heaviness of heart and follow Him, so that He will show them the way to kingdom wealth. Rev. 3:20, Matthew 6:33

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
ubmech:
This is a great feat, Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-2 is fulfilling in our time. Glory to God.

For those of you mourning about it and lamenting of industries, hospitals etc. Please Bishop is a Clergy not your government, go and tell your reps, Senate's and state governors and your presidency to build you infrastructure. Leave churches alone, no matter the benevolency they do, you guys will not still be satisfied, you will still look for something to talk ill about.

I and the rest of the winners family will key into this project and please if I did not borrow you money for it or beg you for money for it, please don't take paracetamol for my head, allow me. You that is wise, please continue being wise, let us be 'foolish' please. Its not by force.

Go and cry to the people you gave mandate to deliver their manifesto to you guys, they owe you that.

Leave the church of God alone, if what they are doing is not it, you are not on the judgement seat. At the end we all shall make account to the Greatest Ever Judge.
Concentrate on being a better person
Gbam.
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by pafra(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
edoairways:

I hope they learn from deeper life saga

They have been in educational sector long before deeper life. So, deeper life should go and learn from them
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Biggers82:
Many people are so foolish that they don't know that this Man is using their destiny to enrich his family I cry for those people whom Oyedepo has turn their brains So Sorry for them sha
Shut up Mr. lie lie.
Did RCCG founder pass the church to his children or Adeboye? Just keep shut and submit your shrine report tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by fxdee(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
HigherEd:

With this new construction, the living Faith would have three academic campuses within her facility. It is unclear where exactly this new campus is being put up as the church has an excess of five thousand hectares of land in her land bank.

Lalasticlala

land bank you said?.. I think all lands belong to fulani herds men..
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Legalcriminal:
See comparison like say school fees per year no go buy a minibus
grin

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by RALPHOW(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is great!!
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by juman(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Probably would be the best private secondary school in the country.
His university is the best private university in nigeria.

His intervention in education sector is highly valued.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Kennyfancy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
RedPanthar:

Some people's version of Christianity continues to amaze me. Build it up to the height of Kilimanjaro, it love and compassion isn't the fabric of an institution, everything done is pure activity. We know Christian leaders we celebrate, we k ow the ones we just that k God for and just walk away

I partook in several PTA meetings in ehalf of some children under my care and made my comments known. The hard till and sharp decline saw most parents unable to pay their kids school fees. I personally did all I could, pushed and pressed buttons so they listened to me and subsidised payments or established a regulated payment structure where parents Coul split school fees in 1000 Naira instalments. I was shocked at the attitude towards my suggestion.

As we speak atleast 4 out of 10 students that attend some people's school dropped out to publish schools. Traumatic I sing the kids cause they had to walk by enough their public schools. Yet some people keep gathering, building edifices to impress when there's issues within to handle better internally. This is one, Issue of pension and the likes is another.

What a mess. I know Christian leaders I celebrate. I know the ones I just that k God for.

No beef. We must have convictions, beliefs and perspectives. For confirmation of my claim check up on the school goers records in the past five years 4 to 10 dropped on account of no splitted tuition and no subsidised payments.
if you like cry from now till tomorrow, your opinion is not needed,your opinion is as good as trash, You can make your own money and do whatever you like with it, see ur aboki head

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Patrioticman007(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
ubmech:

So is it a must that since missionaries built free schools and hospitals that Bishop Oyedepo should do like wise? Is it a law?

Oga even those whites that built schools and hospitals, do you know the exploitation that they were doing to cart away our resources the other way round? No you won't. But Bishop Oyedepo is your problem abi.

Year in year out you guys will be ill talking against this man of God, but guess what he is flying higher and higher, don't you give yourself a pause-thinking about tat sometimes? If God be for you, one man can be against you. If una like continue talking and weeping and gnashing teeth while the church and Her sons and daughters are flying higher and higher. Hehe

"Oga even those whites that built schools and hospitals, do you know the exploitation that they were doing to cart away our resources the other way round? No you won't."

You just summarized Christianity in one paragraph, kudos to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.