Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo (91662 Views)

My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / CRUTECH Student 'Ford' Murdered On Campus By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by RedPanthar: 2:25am On Jan 25, 2021
Coldplay007:

Do your research.. it is an intentional scheme of the devil to distract people from the real pillars of Christianity, Love, faith, hope of salvation, and giving to the poor.
These men are not of God, they have all bowed to Baal..

Let's the careful not to be quick to point fingers without due and deliberate research. I'm also a Christian. But, it hurts me seeing people with talents rot and die slowly and perhaps " a little cup of water treatment " like Jesus inferred in scriptures, some balm to heal the wound could have been applied.

I certainly stand for the kingdom, but not within the premise of spending trillions on trivial issues but on compassionate and humanitarian grounds become silent.

Let me dig deeper, I heard a certain individual said he spent 36 billion on his altar, another says he wants to spend half a Trillion on some building projects. If it's for the kingdom it's fine

Now, my dilemma in all of these glorious tales of elaborate building structures is is there another tale that matches pure charitable giving or actions or human capacity development that nears close to the way we spend on buildings... That is spent on human beings, humanity, charitable courses? Even if it's just a little? Which is one of the core essentials of building up Christian lives socially?

If anyone knows they should let me know

Why do we spend 30 billion on buildings and don't spend 500 Million on :

Medical fees subsidies

Jamb forms payment

University tuition payment

House rent subsidies grants

And the likes

Why do we continue to spend trillions on inanimate things and can't spend few millions on human capacity development to lift the lowly amongst us. Na here my beef dey. What's the motive for this?

2 Likes

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by JasperVII(m): 2:25am On Jan 25, 2021
The only problem here is that when this whole project is completed, only the rich will be able to afford the school fees for their children, just like the others before it.
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by nathdim: 2:25am On Jan 25, 2021
HigherEd:
Bishop Oyedepo: Pictures Of Ongoing Multi Billion Naira Secondary School Campus

Bishop Oyedepo today vowed the new faith academy Canaan land would rival any university in Nigeria when completed this month.

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Coldplay007(f): 2:29am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

Let's the careful not to be quick to point fingers without due and deliberate research. I'm also a Christian. But, it hurts me seeing people with talents rot and die slowly and perhaps " a little cup of water treatment " like Jesus inferred in scriptures, some balm to heal the wound could have been applied.

I certainly stand for the kingdom, but not within the premise of spending trillions on trivial issues but on compassionate and humanitarian grounds become silent.

Let me dig deeper, I heard a certain individual said he spent 36 billion on his altar

I have done my research. Do yours. Read your bibles, pray, understand what is expected of a real Man of God, and search your hearts and let the Holy Spirit guide you on whether these multibillionaire men that wear white magician tunics are really Men of God or not...

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by RedPanthar: 2:34am On Jan 25, 2021
Coldplay007:

I have done my research. Do yours. Read your bibles, pray, understand what is expected of a real Man of God, and search your hearts and let the Holy Spirit guide you on whether these multibillionaire men that wear white magician tunics are really Men of God or not...

Nah. I'm careful with God. I know Him abit to not offend Him. I won't call any one good or bad or this or that. Make God nor knock my brain

But. What I'll say is what I've said.

Human capacity development is better than just buildings and structures. And we should look into the financial and human welfare of the average amongst us as an institution, if this is done to the best way I have nothing else to bring up

Anyone serving God should keep serving God, anyone doing anything else should continue. We all have a day we would stand before the angels in judgement and give account of our deeds.

I've got no beef for anyone's successes God forbid. But successes that looks somehow e get as e be. I pledge that because I've poured my heart on this subject, I'll not give such things attention too much again

Let's all pursue God as we know in our different ways, each of us

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Theoutsider: 2:41am On Jan 25, 2021
badman007:
Universal Basic Education or nothing...

Forget this greedy ignorant black man

stupid
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Coldplay007(f): 2:44am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

Nah. I'm careful with God. I know Him abit to not offend Him. I won't call any one good or bad or this or that. Make God nor knock my brain

But. What I'll say is what I've said.

Human capacity development is better than just buildings and structures. And we should look into the financial and human welfare of the average amongst us as an institution, if this is done to the best way I have nothing else to bring up

Anyone serving God should keep serving God, anyone doing anything else should continue. We all have a day we would stand before the angels in judgement and give account of our deeds.

I've got no beef for anyone's successes God forbid. But successes that looks somehow e get as e be. I pledge that because I've poured my heart on this subject, I'll not give such things attention too much again

Let's all pursue God as we know in our different ways, each of us

If success looks somehow, it is somehow.. there are no blacks or greys in the gospel.. there is only the truth and baal...

We will soon get to a point where we will all need to decide.. either to go with them and Baal or to serve God.

It doesn't even matter whether they are of God or not... what matters is that we all truly know God ourselves by studying the Word of God ourselves, by listening to the Holy Spirit and not quenching the Spirit.. by not taking the words of these Men of gods as the gospel truth, but instead to read our bibles ourselves to know the truth...

Pray, Meditate, worship Yahweh..
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:05am On Jan 25, 2021
nairaland... the land of haters,wailers,bigots and tribalists.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Powersurge: 3:53am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:
Of what use is it when we continue to spend trillions on things that would perish and find it difficult to spend a penny on a needful widow or orphan.

Some people's version of Christianity continues to amaze me. Build it up to the height of Kilimanjaro, it love and compassion isn't the fabric of an institution, everything done is pure activity. We know Christian leaders we celebrate, we k ow the ones we just that k God for and just walk away

I partook in several PTA meetings in ehalf of some children under my care and made my comments known. The hard till and sharp decline saw most parents unable to pay their kids school fees. I personally did all I could, pushed and pressed buttons so they listened to me and subsidised payments or established a regulated payment structure where parents Coul split school fees in 1000 Naira instalments. I was shocked at the attitude towards my suggestion.

As we speak atleast 4 out of 10 students that attend some people's school dropped out to publish schools. Traumatic I sing the kids cause they had to walk by enough their public schools. Yet some people keep gathering, building edifices to impress when there's issues within to handle better internally. This is one, Issue of pension and the likes is another.

What a mess. I know Christian leaders I celebrate. I know the ones I just that k God for.

No beef. We must have convictions, beliefs and perspectives. For confirmation of my claim check up on the school goers records in the past five years 4 to 10 dropped on account of no splitted tuition and no subsidised payments.

Oga wetin you dey talk? I can can see there are 87 others who joined the bandwagon eith you im liking your post.

because every body is criticising someone doesn't mean you should without deeply thinking about what you are postimg.

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by SAMBARRY: 4:01am On Jan 25, 2021
ubmech:
This is a great feat, Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-2 is fulfilling in our time. Glory to God.

For those of you mourning about it and lamenting of industries, hospitals etc. Please Bishop is a Clergy not your government, go and tell your reps, Senate's and state governors and your presidency to build you infrastructure. Leave churches alone, no matter the benevolency they do, you guys will not still be satisfied, you will still look for something to talk ill about.

I and the rest of the winners family will key into this project and please if I did not borrow you money for it or beg you for money for it, please don't take paracetamol for my head, allow me. You that is wise, please continue being wise, let us be 'foolish' please. Its not by force.

Go and cry to the people you gave mandate to deliver their manifesto to you guys, they owe you that.

Leave the church of God alone, if what they are doing is not it, you are not on the judgement seat. At the end we all shall make account to the Greatest Ever Judge.
Concentrate on being a better person
God bless you for this wise post.your head is correct

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by K4daniel: 4:10am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:
Of what use is it when we continue to spend trillions on things that would perish and find it difficult to spend a penny on a needful widow or orphan.

Some people's version of Christianity continues to amaze me. Build it up to the height of Kilimanjaro, it love and compassion isn't the fabric of an institution, everything done is pure activity. We know Christian leaders we celebrate, we k ow the ones we just that k God for and just walk away

I partook in several PTA meetings in ehalf of some children under my care and made my comments known. The hard till and sharp decline saw most parents unable to pay their kids school fees. I personally did all I could, pushed and pressed buttons so they listened to me and subsidised payments or established a regulated payment structure where parents Coul split school fees in 1000 Naira instalments. I was shocked at the attitude towards my suggestion.

As we speak atleast 4 out of 10 students that attend some people's school dropped out to publish schools. Traumatic I sing the kids cause they had to walk by enough their public schools. Yet some people keep gathering, building edifices to impress when there's issues within to handle better internally. This is one, Issue of pension and the likes is another.

What a mess. I know Christian leaders I celebrate. I know the ones I just that k God for.

No beef. We must have convictions, beliefs and perspectives. For confirmation of my claim check up on the school goers records in the past five years 4 to 10 dropped on account of no splitted tuition and no subsidised payments.

I did not see any sense in all you've said.

1) you never bothered about the school fees of faith academy, you just dont care if the sch was created to boost the poor educational standard in the country and this faith academy has been in existence affordable for both the poor and the rich.

2) you never bother or care to know if there is anything call oyedepo foundation taking care of the widow, the poor and many you've mentioned who are deprived in the society.

Listen, in this era quality education and good facilities go along way in building the person a child could become. In any system If you want poverty to keep flooding the community and people take education away and darkness will fill their minds.Rejoice with good things.
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by RedPanthar: 4:13am On Jan 25, 2021
K4daniel:

I did not see any sense in all you've said.

1) you never bothered about the school fees of faith academy, you just dont care if the sch was created to boost the poor educational standard in the country and this faith academy has been in existence affordable for both the poor and the rich.

2) you never bother or care to know if their is anything call oyedepo foundation taking care of the widow, the poor and many you've mentioned who are deprived in the society.

Listen, in this era quality education and good facilities go along way in building the person a child could become. In any system If you want poverty to keep flooding the community and people take education away and darkness will fill their minds.Rejoiced with good things.

Smiles

Perspectives. I'm sure you have the answers to your comments. And no, I didn't just crawl out of a hole to comment. But, May the Lord handle His House. What's my own.

Shalom wink
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by dallyemmy: 4:15am On Jan 25, 2021
It creates employment for the poor members
PussyKing:
Poor members stay far away grin

Rich church members children come forward
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by pafra(m): 4:19am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

Let me dig deeper, I heard a certain individual said he spent 36 billion on his altar, another says he wants to spend half a Trillion on some building projects. If it's for the kingdom it's fine

Now, my dilemma in all of these glorious tales of elaborate building structures is is there another tale that matches pure charitable giving or actions or human capacity development that nears close to the way we spend on buildings... That is spent on human beings, humanity, charitable courses? Even if it's just a little? Which is one of the core essentials of building up Christian lives socially?

If anyone knows they should let me know

Why do we spend 30 billion on buildings and don't spend 500 Million on :

Medical fees subsidies

Jamb forms payment

University tuition payment

House rent subsidies grants

And the likes

Why do we continue to spend trillions on inanimate things and can't spend few millions on human capacity development to lift the lowly amongst us. Na here my beef dey. What's the motive for this?

Guy, to all your submission, you want oyedepo to solve hospital bills, jamb form, house rent etc.?

Is he your president, governor or minister?

For your information no church have cost more than Solomons temple till date. But I tell you the glory of the later shall be greater than the former.

Jesus allows the anointing with oil on him instead of selling the expense oil and the proceeds given to the poor.

Bro, are you more holy than Jesus?

In the words of Jesus, the poor will always be in the land
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by RedPanthar: 4:21am On Jan 25, 2021
pafra:

Guy, to all your submission, you want oyedepo to solve hospital bills, jamb form, house rent etc.?

Is he your president, governor or minister?

For your information no church have cost more than Solomons temple till date. But I tell you the glory of the later shall be greater than the former.

Jesus allows the anointing with oil on him instead of selling the expense oil and the proceeds given to the poor.

Bro, are you more holy than Jesus?

In the words of Jesus, the poor will always be in the land

Is it about the poor or about Charitable Christian Societal Social Welfare

Comment only on issues you comprehend

I'm not shifting my stance, some people would rather spend 12 trillion on cement than 100 Million on direct humanitarian social upliftment. This version of goodness is pure hypocrisy to me

I know more than I speak publicly. Only just using proverbs wink
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 4:22am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

Smiles. So you know family spirits. Continue. You're beginning to confuse your acts one by one
lol. what is family spirit?
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by RedPanthar: 4:23am On Jan 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:
lol. what is family spirit?

Auto Correct. I'm studying. No time for perfection abeg
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by pafra(m): 4:36am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

Is it about the poor or about Charitable Christian Societal Social Welfare

Comment only on issues you comprehend

I'm not shifting my stance, some people would rather spend 12 trillion on cement than 100 Million on direct humanitarian social upliftment. This version of goodness is pure hypocrisy to me

I know more than I speak publicly. Only just using proverbs wink

Bro, you know nothing about his charity. You know nothing about his foundation, bro you know nothing about his humanitarian gesture.

You know nothing about welfare package in winners worldwide.

Thousands of soul's been saved by the ministry should make you glorify God and stop looking for what to criticize.

It's among the biggest ministry in the world. With people from every works of life, tribe and tongue.

Face your front and alow us do our things our way. Peace
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by RedPanthar: 4:41am On Jan 25, 2021
pafra:

Bro, you know nothing about his charity. You know nothing about his foundation, bro you know nothing about his humanitarian gesture.

You know nothing about welfare package in winners worldwide.

Thousands of soul's been saved by the ministry should make you glorify God and stop looking for what to criticize.

It's among the biggest ministry in the world. With people from every works of life, tribe and tongue.

Face your front and alow us do our things our way. Peace

As expected an emotional rant rather than an intellectual rebuttal

You'll be alright. The time will come for your understanding to be shifted, then insight and understanding will come to you

Peace
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by pfadom: 4:52am On Jan 25, 2021
Your comment reveals the bitterness and hatred in you towards people of divergent views. It could be better than the presidential villas of US, UK and France together, but of what blessing is it to humanity who cannot afford schools with roof apart from bragging for building the best?

Reflect on true meaning of christianity and its blessings towards humanity.

DenreleDave:
I can confidently say that this school is Better than presidential office of United states America, UK and France together..

Well done Daddy..

Haters shud go and hang themselves......

grin grin grin grin
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by vineyardfarms: 4:53am On Jan 25, 2021
GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY -THE TRUTH
Education is an investment that can not perish. Nigeria needs a private sector driven educational sector that can develop well rounded individuals especially as the public sector is burdened with economic problems. Therefore unlike Venezuela, if govt revenues crashes out for a decade we still have top rate schools that would survive and ensure our social service fate isn't intertwined with aso rock.

With schools like Faith academy, Ambassador college, Chokmah springing up in several places with sustainable business models, the nation is on her way out of misery.

Stop thinking like an Almajiri, division of wealth isn't sustainable where poverty abounds. Where poor people outnumber middle income people on 7:3, what you need isn't to share the little that is available but for those who know how to multiply it to do so. When Jesus got the loaves and fishes, he multiplied it before it was worth sharing. If Jesus gives you a seed, would you plant it or give it away? Thi
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Reelblack: 4:58am On Jan 25, 2021
post=98409267:
The Church is Marching on and the Gates of Hell Shall NOT prevail.

That being said, we hope many members of the church will be able to send their children to the school.
We hope the fee will be what the indigent among the members will afford or scholarships giving to the brilliant among the kids that their parents can't afford the money.

That is the way Christ taught us in the Holy Book.

Now, that is CHRIST-LIKE!!

Oh yeah, thanks �

And we hope you have read your Bible up to the verse below Oga Preacher?
You guys only chose what suits you in the Holy Book.

For you always have the poor with you,
and whenever you want, you can do good for them.
But you will not always have me.
Matthew 14 : 7

Let us leave you to whatever you believe in anyways.
Your choice,
Your Life!

Well thought response, people like you still Dey Naija sha. All the best to you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by DCTrendy(m): 5:06am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

Baseless argument. Bishop Oyedepo finds it difficult to spend a penny on Widows/orphans?? See, some of we Christians believe we commit sin when we go into lying , stealing and all without knowing that a wrong accusation is equally a sin before God.

Thankfully, you are a Christian and probably a Pastor, please, start a Church, grow it big, create Universities/colleges and throw the school open to everyone collecting 1k/term.

I understand perfectly the place of compassion/love etc... but it is not good to paint the Bishop the way you have done without equally talking about the good things he has done/he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:19am On Jan 25, 2021
Reelblack:

Well thought response, people like you still Dey Naija sha. All the best to you.
Thanks and God bless you.
Have a blessed week ahead.

We will continue to stand with the truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by ofiko123(m): 5:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Nice one.... Congratulations to Bishop David oyedepo..
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Qoko: 5:33am On Jan 25, 2021
DenreleDave:
I can confidently say that this school is Better than presidential office of United states America, UK and France together..

Well done Daddy..

grin grin grin grin
Despite your tithes and other payments as Christian, how many of your family are attending that school?
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Fcwilly: 5:46am On Jan 25, 2021
DenreleDave:

Well done Daddy..

grin grin grin grin

God never showed you your daddy, mumu, Oyrdepo knows his children
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by God2man2again(m): 5:57am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

Of what will perish? This is education we are talking about here not widow or orphans.

This is an investment for future leaders.

This should be encouraged.

Nairalnders with 107 likes. Who are these 107?
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by DenreleDave(m): 6:03am On Jan 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
pfadom:
Your comment reveals the bitterness and hatred in you towards people of divergent views. It could be better than the presidential villas of US, UK and France together, but of what blessing is it to humanity who cannot afford schools with roof apart from bragging for building the best?

Reflect on true meaning of christianity and its blessings towards humanity.

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by obstead200(m): 6:13am On Jan 25, 2021
PatriotExact:
It totally depends on the University in context.

I'm not saying nobody should hype his church Schools. Not at all. Infact, the online hyping have really been helpful in jerking up covenant university stats in many online ranking that deals with positive mentions.

But when the deal becomes real, we know where to find the real universities. You can call Covenant University the best in Africa as much as you want. But when it's time for a World Bank research funding, they surely will not jump ABU, OAU, UI, UNN, and the likes for that "we are the best in the world" university. Keep shouting "we are the best in the world" until your students start crying after their certificate is bounced by a university even in India citing reasons that "they are not a recognized university."

I know universities (private ones) whose system and output are very much higher than the covenant University's. Let me even list them: ABTI, AAUN, Turkish Nile University, etc. But because bthey don't have church members shouting everywhere no one is giving them the rank.

Let's all chill. When we want girlfriends, we go for Cynthia, Melinda, Candace, Jane, etc. But when we want wives, we go for Chioma, Ngozi, Ekaete, Elizabeth, etc.

If you ever see Cynthia in a serious man's house, know that it was a happenstance. If you ever see a covenant university graduate working in a multinational, then know that his papa get Yello leg. But for every private university graduate you see working in a multinational, there are more than a thousand of his peers from public institutions who are there.
u are largely correct.

But if u are in the academics and regularly carry out research, u will know that covenant University is not audio. The school has quality. When I come across research publications written by their lecturers, the quality and content is usually outstanding
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by farem: 6:26am On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
RedPanthar:

[/s]

This is education and if he has shown free feeding and other empowerment programmes (which is their normal activities), the demon inside you will still voice his anger against it.

The greatest dimension of your pains is that you can't even show examples of what you or whatever you represent has achieved.
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Ezmans: 6:34am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

he I'll continue deceiving his poor members he is going to heaven but acquiring all wealth on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.