Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,633 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Herdsmen Rampage: Obasanjo Sends A Strong Message To Buhari: Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Rampage: Obasanjo Sends A Strong Message To Buhari: Video (3407 Views)

BREAKNG!! Obasanjo Sends Strong Message To Buhari / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Rampage: Obasanjo Sends A Strong Message To Buhari: Video by Grace001: 6:33am On Jan 25, 2021
Let’s see how this will play out. Even while Buhari is in power, people are ready to confront this killer herders and pay them back in their own coin. When Buhari is finally out of power it’s going to be a full confrontation, they do nonsense they see nonsense

I have always said it... Buhari became a president just for 2 main reasons

1. To enjoy the privileges attached to office of the president to take care of his health. You all can saw how is first regime played out

2. He vowed to make sure that 85% power and resource control return to the north which is playing out right in our eyes.

Buhari won’t do anything if you guys like shot till next year.
Re: Herdsmen Rampage: Obasanjo Sends A Strong Message To Buhari: Video by madmohamed(m): 6:39am On Jan 25, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
I swear I missed this Baba presidency so much

But well, as usual some Igbos bastard will still come to say their trashes..

Remember I didn't say all Igbos cus we still have few who are reasoning with their brains.
so all Yoruba are reasonable what is Igbo business whit this you see why we call you people coward you leave Fulani that killing your people and talking about Igbo don't you see you are stupid
Re: Herdsmen Rampage: Obasanjo Sends A Strong Message To Buhari: Video by Tap0lane: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Will history be fair to your igbotic father who as been dead to the killing by this same herdsmen or your father is too much to open his igbotic bigoted mouth to condem it.

Karemarealty288:
History will not be fair with Tinubu for his long silence on this Herdsmen matter.
Re: Herdsmen Rampage: Obasanjo Sends A Strong Message To Buhari: Video by Tap0lane: 6:56am On Jan 25, 2021
Who is tell your igbotic father the SW needs Tinubu b4 we can do away with herdsmen?

KoleDgreat2020:
please where is Tinubu now that the south west needed him most
Re: Herdsmen Rampage: Obasanjo Sends A Strong Message To Buhari: Video by Tap0lane: 7:00am On Jan 25, 2021
This comment is from someone that chose to be deliberately foolish. So Obasanjo helped to bring the disaster but why in your foolish are you not listing those that ensure that buhari that Nigeria rejected 3 solid times was the solution to their glaring failure or is your brain that damaged that you now reason like a lunatic.

great dreamer:
Hate him or love him, Obasanjo remain a leader who is a distribalised leader. He is vocal and fearless but unfortunately he was the " navigator' who helped APC to bring this disaster upon us
Re: Herdsmen Rampage: Obasanjo Sends A Strong Message To Buhari: Video by Blankstare(m): 7:03am On Jan 25, 2021
The most intelligent president since 1999
Re: Herdsmen Rampage: Obasanjo Sends A Strong Message To Buhari: Video by OlawaleBammie: 8:02am On Jan 25, 2021
madmohamed:
so all Yoruba are reasonable what is Igbo business whit this you see why we call you people coward you leave Fulani that killing your people and talking about Igbo don't you see you are stupid
were
Orie lodaru

Omo ale

U re actually one of the stupid igbos

Have u left Ur SE for our side?? Cus I know that if u have not reach our side u can't eat well grin grin

And moreover we need more developers grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Rampage: Obasanjo Sends A Strong Message To Buhari: Video by duro4chang(m): 8:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Obasanjo is � correct on this issue. Buhari is over pampering his fulani brothers to the detriment of other ethnic groups.
Re: Herdsmen Rampage: Obasanjo Sends A Strong Message To Buhari: Video by Nicepoker(m): 9:09am On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
OlawaleBammie:
I swear I missed this Baba presidency so much

But well, as usual some Igbos bastard will still come to say their trashes..

Remember I didn't say all Igbos cus we still have few who are reasoning with their brains.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Channel Tv Interviews Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO / Guinea Coup: Seun Osewa Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.