Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO (3403 Views)

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Police Release South-East Youths Framed Up As ESN Members After N1m Bribe - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Thank God the house is fighting itself. IPOB must fall. This one is not coming from me. This one is coming from a hardcore IPOB member which you all know his name is Prince Darlington. He came live a 2days ago to complain how ESN funds were diverted. He said few hours after his first broadcast which was interrupted whooping sum of 120K Euros was transferred to ESN account and 70k Euros. Stating that over 90% of the funds meant for ESN has gone to the wrong hands. And some Cordinators are building houses with ESN funds. He mentioned they are now threatening to kill him if he keeps exposing them. He maintained he stand with IPOB but said he will expose more and dont care if he's killed.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=371940910946149&id=100007599452964

1 Like

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Haven't Ijelespeaks been shouting about this. When u want to expose them they tag u Saboteur and kill you. Now Prince Darlington is begging for his life. He might be beheaded as the second prophet Nwoko if we don't come to his aid.
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by ShadowCracker(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Them never get Biafla, won ti ko wo je (dem don dey embezzle money).
When dey get Biafla nkor shocked.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots KillMNKnow

I see u both share your views o. They want to kill this popular IPOB man Prince Darlington as he is mentioning names of Cordinators stealing their money

1 Like

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by KillMNKnow(f): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I see u both share your views o. They want to kill this popular IPOB man Prince Darlington as he is mentioning names of Cordinators stealing their money
shocked

1 Like

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Are u guys aware that 16 thousand euros was raised for Ikonso the criminal but not even a penny got to the family. I will give more details on my next thread. Ikonso wife might be invited to Ijelespeaks tv the way Adaku's family members were invited by Ijelespeaks and they confirmed the money Nnamdi Kanu raised for them didn't get to them as well.
Ikonso's wife was visited by Ijelespeaks team and she confirmed nothing got to her. Ikonso died for nothing. More details on Ikonso embezzled funds coming stay tuned.
The money for the betterment of his family was also diverted.

I will expose how Ikonso fund was also looted. For some bingos who wants to also die for this scam called IPOB worldwide limited. A private business

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Na mumu dey die for IPOB Worldwide Limited a private enterprise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Kingof2nations(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Only you open thread
Only dey comment
nawal for you ooo �
IPOB matter dey really giv u sleepless nights

14 Likes

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I am not surprised, our people love money more than Biafra.
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kingof2nations:
Only you open thread
Only dey comment
nawal for you ooo �
IPOB matter dey really giv u sleepless nights

I'm updating other informations. Anything to free the youths from dying for this scam called IPOB Worldwide limited is welcome

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Them never get Biafla, won ti ko wo je (dem don dey embezzle money).

When dey get Biafla nkor shocked.

Hapu ndia ndiatarata
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by fukNaija(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Who mumu don mumu. Biafra will consume y'all soon

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by udele1: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Who no like FENDI?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by vedaxcool(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Are u guys aware that 16 thousand euros was raised for Ikonso the criminal but not even a penny got to the family. I will give more details on my next thread. Ikonso wife might be invited to Ijelespeaks tv the way Adaku's family members were invited by Ijelespeaks and they confirmed the money Nnamdi Kanu raised for them didn't get to them as well.
Ikonso's wife was visited by Ijelespeaks team and she confirmed nothing got to her. Ikonso died for nothing. More details on Ikonso embezzled funds coming stay tuned.
The money for the betterment of his family was also diverted.

I will expose how Ikonso fund was also looted. For some bingos who wants to also die for this scam called IPOB worldwide limited. A private business

Ikonodie died in vain without a penny paid for his troubles pushing cownu enterprise to the permanent site.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ipob a bunch of criminals from head to toe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
udele1:
Who no like FENDI.

I swear. Everybody wan flex like the fendi master grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
vedaxcool:

Ikonodie died in vain without a penny paid for his troubles pushing cownu enterprise to the permanent site.

Money was contributed. The man that went to see the Ikonso wife said in their zone in Germany 16 thousand euros was raised to support Ikonso family but getting there the wife testified to receiving nothing. He broke down in tears and gave Ikonso wife 100 thousand naira

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Obdk: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
I like the way people ignore ur thread with time u will fizzle out just like ipobexposed

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
Obdk:
I like the way people ignore ur thread with time u will fizzle out just like ipobexposed

Not that this thread is not a hot cake

1 Like

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by vedaxcool(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Money was contributed. The man that went to see the Ikonso wife said in their zone in Germany 16 thousand euros was raised to support Ikonso family but getting there the wife testified to receiving nothing. He broke down in tears and gave Ikonso wife 100 thousand naira

So he died for just 100k? It won't be well with Cownu.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by durangokid: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Haven't Ijelespeaks been shouting about this. When u want to expose them they tag u Saboteur and kill you. Now Prince Darlington is begging for his life. He might be beheaded as the second prophet Nwoko if we don't come to his aid.
. Very soon they will show your video soon where they comot your prick continue to peddle fake stories

1 Like

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by QuotaSystem: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I swear. Everybody wan flex like the fendi master grin

There is a reason we were referring to it as biafrauudd right from the beginning cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
durangokid:
. Very soon they will show your video soon where they comot your prick continue to peddle fake stories

Oga is that not Prince Darlington on his Facebook page making live video. I don't understand how this is fake. It was a post u can alledge his account was hacked
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
QuotaSystem:

There is a reason we were referring to it as biafrauudd right from the beginning cool

It is Biafra na. IPOB worldwide limited
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by DesChyko: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
lipsrsealed

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hmm very weighty allegations you have up there �.
Well at this point anyone who wants to continue with their ipob should do so, but death to anyone who tags another as saboteur bcus of ipob agenda �.
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Amb1045(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Another propaganda from the office of DSS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amb1045:
Another propaganda from the office of DSS

This is from Prince Darlington himself 2 days ago. This is a video not a post u can say it is photoshopped or hacked account
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

I am not surprised, our people love money more than Biafra.
So you believe oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu lies?? If so you can as well believe that I am the father of jesus.

Nonsense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts / RE: NPA. Obi Supporters Are Attacking The Office With Bad Google Reviews. / What Happens In My Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.