Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,990 members, 7,841,786 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

I'm Scared": Nigerian Man Cries Out Over Rare Creature He Found Beside His Gener - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Scared": Nigerian Man Cries Out Over Rare Creature He Found Beside His Gener (1135 Views)

Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model / Why Is Everyone On Facebook Posting This. I'm Scared (pics) / Banky W Undergoes 3rd Surgery Over Rare Strain Of Skin Cancer Tumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared": Nigerian Man Cries Out Over Rare Creature He Found Beside His Gener by Palevu: 4:16am On Oct 18, 2023
A Nigerian man has taken to social media to display a shocking discovery he made in his vicinity

He was about to turn on his generator when he noticed a 'strange' creature beside the machine staring at him While some people claimed it is a type of owl, others urged him to apply extra caution as it may be a 'witch

A Nigerian man has stirred reactions on social media over a rare creature he found beside his generator.

Taking to TikTok, the man, @timitrey, shared a video of the creature, saying he was about to put on the generator when he saw it.

The young man said he was scared and cried out for help. In a follow-up video, a bold fellow appeared on the scene and helped to take out the creature.

See video below
https://www.gistus.ng/2023/10/im-scared-nigerian-man-cries-out-over.html

Re: I'm Scared": Nigerian Man Cries Out Over Rare Creature He Found Beside His Gener by Chibuzoripob: 5:03am On Oct 18, 2023
angry
Re: I'm Scared": Nigerian Man Cries Out Over Rare Creature He Found Beside His Gener by TUANKU(m): 5:20am On Oct 18, 2023
It’s just an Owl.
Re: I'm Scared": Nigerian Man Cries Out Over Rare Creature He Found Beside His Gener by emmabest2000(m): 5:28am On Oct 18, 2023
Lala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared": Nigerian Man Cries Out Over Rare Creature He Found Beside His Gener by finallybusy: 5:54am On Oct 18, 2023
Second owl news I’ve seen today. What is disturbing them? Those birds should be sleeping in their nests. Another thing which frightens people is the birds’ lack of fear towards humans. We’re used to animals fleeing on contact.
Re: I'm Scared": Nigerian Man Cries Out Over Rare Creature He Found Beside His Gener by Countersam(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2023
Teenubu:
Owl

Fb accounts dey for urgent sale.
3yr to 13yrs accounts.

3y @. 2500

4y @. 3k

5y @. 3500

6y @. 4500

7yb@. 5k

Dm ©9©-5©-775--9©3

IG accounts also available.

And also V.P.n logs

Dm ©9©--5©--775-9©3✅✅✅,

I have a Facebook account of over 10rs for sale.
Re: I'm Scared": Nigerian Man Cries Out Over Rare Creature He Found Beside His Gener by DyingFetus: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Make he chop am na

Very sweet meat

(1) (Reply)

Skitmaker Sabinus Reacts To Allegations Of Him Constantly Beating His Wife. / Spice Girlz Are Back / The Hills Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.