Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Sad!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad!!!!!! (228 Views)

Is Better To Be Happy With Little Than Sad With More / My Virgin Gf Cheat On Me after I broke her virginity, Should I Forgive or#sad / Write A Sad Story In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad!!!!!! by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:05am On Jan 25, 2021
Alright. What do i moan about today? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yeah I am still lonely, broke and so sad about how life is so unfair to me.

I am getting old for this you know but seems I would never outgrow moaning on the internet.

At my age should be top of my game. Should be at the brink of being that man that I was meant to be.. You know. that guy that makes momma proud, the first born of the family that everyone respects and look up to. C'mon life! you can be better than this to me.

Wrong decisions after wrong decisions.

I look so unconvincing. I cant even convince a little child.

Truly, living in this situation has zapped all the confidence and happiness in me.

Sometimes I genuinely don't care about living because I dont know what it feels like. This is truly not how to live.

What do I have left??

1. I got a brave heart(hell yeah!)
2. I am unrelenting(though I dont see light at the end of the tunnel)
3. I am still a virgin tongue
4. I got a good heart for humanity (I love kids)
5. and I got my parents and siblings

talking about my dad Just called me last night about how it's been with me since I left home. He wants me home, at least I could feed.

But c'mon dad! I gotta be a man!

cry cry cry cry cry cry

God should look down on my damned soul and have pity
Re: Sad!!!!!! by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:09am On Jan 25, 2021
talk about living a stale life. sour taste in my mouth permanently everytime i remember my ordeal with life.

i passed through life
Re: Sad!!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 5:17am On Jan 25, 2021
Ungrateful person.
Re: Sad!!!!!! by InfernoNig: 5:35am On Jan 25, 2021
Thank God you are still alive. Problem nor dey finish for this life.
Re: Sad!!!!!! by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:05am On Jan 25, 2021
Cutehector:
Ungrateful person.
Nothing makes sense anymore. Say whatever thing you feel like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Ernest Asuzu Is Dead. / . / My Friend Makes The Best Attractive Perfumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.