Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) (74298 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Veteran Nollywood Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by drinoayo: 4:50am On Jan 25, 2021
Nollywood veteran Dan Nkoloagu has died, Igbere TV reports.

His death was announced by his son Dan Nkoloagu junior on Facebook on January 23.

He said his dad died on January 22.

“IT WAS A BLACK FRIDAY FOR US YESTERDAY as my Dad left us without saying goodbye,” he wrote.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3884910651529294&id=100000311926726

Nkoloagu died at the age of 83.

He is popularly known for playing the role of a native doctor.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 4:55am On Jan 25, 2021
cry This gentle herbalist cry cry How I wish I have the money, I wish to be paying all these veterans actors from age 70+ salaries embarassed RIP

412 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by weyreypey: 5:01am On Jan 25, 2021
It is rude to take the picture of a dead man like this. It is utterly disrespectful.

424 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by dumahi(m): 5:06am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:
It is rude to take the picture of a dead man like this. It is utterly disrespectful.
I thought same. But then, I wondered what's actually wrong with it.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by weyreypey: 5:15am On Jan 25, 2021
dumahi:

I thought same. But then, I wondered what's actually wrong with it.
Ethically wrong because the dead cannot give such permission. And I doubt if the poster sought and obtained such clearance from the family.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Sundrus: 5:40am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:
unfortunately, na very few people get sense for this country. The majority hardly think before them act.

75 Likes

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by TANID(m): 6:08am On Jan 25, 2021
Rest In Perfect Peace sir

9 Likes

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Princessogaraya(f): 6:23am On Jan 25, 2021
I dey see this man inside market Rip

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's power in spoken words. Develop an habit of always speaking the words upon your life every morning before stepping out. Rather than sit down there in self pity, prophesy upon your life or the situation. I want you to note that nothing will change or move not until you prophesy.

I prophesy and I declare that the Lord is perfecting all that concerns me this week. I declare that I come out victorious. The Bible declares that goodness and mercy will follow me.
This week, I create possibilities. The Lord is my light and salvation, the Lord is my strength so therefore, I reject confusion in my life this week. The Lord will keep me in His perfect peace.

Oh many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him from them all, I am delivered from all afflictions! The Lord will restore the years that the canker worms has eaten and I recover all! The Lord will give me beauty for ashes.

I am the head and not the tail, I remain above and not beneath always. For my shame I receive double double double. I am blessed in my going out, I am blessed in my coming in and I remain blessed in the work of my hands!

I am a testament of the Grace of God. I am a testament of the Mercy of God. I am a testament of the Favor of God. I am a testament of the hand of God. I am a sign and wonder! Glorrrryyyyyyyyy!!!

Fam these Psalms should not depart out of thy lips.
Psalm 91, Psalm 121, Psalm 138 verse 8, Psalm 3.

Prophesy Fam, Prophesy!!!

God Bless You!

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 25, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

There's power in spoken words. Develop an habit of always speaking the words upon your life every morning before stepping out. Rather than sit down there in self pity, prophesy upon your life or the situation. I want you to note that nothing will change or move not until you prophesy.

I prophesy and I declare that the Lord is perfecting all that concerns me this week. I declare that I come out victorious. The Bible declares that goodness and mercy will follow me.
This week, I create possibilities. The Lord is my light and salvation, the Lord is my strength so therefore, I reject confusion in my life this week. The Lord will keep me in His perfect peace.

Oh many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him from them all, I am delivered from all afflictions! The Lord will restore the years that the canker worms has eaten and I recover all! The Lord will give me beauty for ashes.

I am the head and not the tail, I remain above and not beneath always. For my shame I receive double double double. I am blessed in my going out, I am blessed in my coming in and I remain blessed in the work of my hands!

I am a testament of the Grace of God. I am a testament of the Mercy of God. I am a testament of the Favor of God. I am a testament of the hand of God. I am a sign and wonder! Glorrrryyyyyyyyy!!!

God Bless You!
Amen. God bless you sis.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 6:43am On Jan 25, 2021
Rip
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:52am On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmmm the end of the road....
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Jan 25, 2021
cry
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Denique(f): 7:24am On Jan 25, 2021
Rest in peace to the only kind Eze-Nmo in the history of Nollywood smiley

I liked hearing him say: “Elders of our community...”

26 Likes

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by mightyhazel: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2021
No respect for the dead whatsoever... I hope the family sues for this mindless display..

RIP sir

3 Likes

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by ODJ124(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2021
RIP. sir.
indomie generations won't know him..
but come to think of it.. our veteran.nollywood actors and actresses didn't make it that big in terms of finances... ......

.the hospital self

Thread seen...

6 Likes

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Chai....wetin dey kee all dis acts ooo
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by ForeThinker: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2021
I choose to love you in silence…for in silence I find no rejection...

Adieu old soja

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Duru9(m): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Journey well sir
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by pk2me: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2021
The second picture is not useful,pls take it down.

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Mindlog: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2021

Nollywood really stereotyped him!

What did the person who snapped his corpse and uploaded it online aimed for? Very insensitive!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Really love this man.....the veterians are gradually phasing out, i stoped watching nollywood with these new crop of slay actors and actress

Rip man

8 Likes

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2021
Rest in power Sir Dan!!
May God comfort your family

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2021
RIP, till we meet again.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by karnap(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

God Bless You!
how does this Go with the dead.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by kosiebe(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:
Very bad. I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Raychee(f): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2021
Delete that picture from the internet. Stupid child undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by bouncin04(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2021
Gone forever and ever.

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by AmazingGrace77: 8:02am On Jan 25, 2021
Olunmercy56:
cry This gentle herbalist cry cry How I wish I have the money, I wish to be paying all these veterans actors from age 70+ salaries embarassed RIP
God will grant you your heart desires

7 Likes

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by wellmax(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2021
Olunmercy56:
You have a good heart, God will grant you the means to help others as you want to.

RIP to the dead.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Germi9: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

God Bless You!
inspiring,thanks so much dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Taking Photos In A Toilet In Australia (Photos) / “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts / Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.