Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium (7916 Views)

EndSARS: Akwa Ibom Govt Imposes Curfew / Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' / Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:34am On Jan 25, 2021
The Ebonyi government, on Sunday, imposed a curfew on Effium in Ohaukwu Local Government Area of the state, as a step towards restoring peace in the community.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that many houses and shops were razed and scores killed on Saturday in the Effium due to a leadership tussle among members of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in the area.

A statement issued by the Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Mr Uchenna Orji, said that Gov. David Umahi condemned the mayhem.
“The governor deeply frowns at the unabated violence and wanton destruction of lives and property in Effium community.

“In his determination to restore peace and order, the governor has imposed a curfew on Effium community from 4 pm. to 8 am. daily, with effect from Jan. 24.

“The governor further directs security agencies to ensure strict enforcement of the curfew,” the commissioner stated.

He also directed security personnel to deal decisively with any person or group of persons involved in killings and/or destruction of property in the area.
Vanguard News Nigeria

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/nurtw-crisis-ebonyi-govt-imposes-curfew-on-effium/

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:38am On Jan 25, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by PigTormentor: 5:38am On Jan 25, 2021
Agbero in SADEAST?

I thought it's only MC Oluomo that's exist in the whole of Nigeria..

Lmao....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39am On Jan 25, 2021
The governor further directs security agencies to ensure strict enforcement of the curfew,” the commissioner stated.

He also directed security personnel to deal decisively with any person or group of persons involved in killings and/or destruction of property in the area.

Action Governor on fleek.
Agberos : Una go hear word las las after this kinda treatment for una bum bum...... fiaaaamm fiaammmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39am On Jan 25, 2021
PigTormentor:
Agbero?
Before nko.
Na dem Agberos.....wey dey killi and burn burn demselves for Ebonyi.

May God helep us for dis our darling nation!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by RichDad1(m): 5:39am On Jan 25, 2021
So there’s agbero in the Igbo land ? grin cheesy cheesy
Mc Oluomo must hear about this.

Incase some mischievous disgruntled elements wants to change the narratives tomorrow, Here are the names of Agbero/tout chairmen in the SE:

Anambra - Augustine Udeozo
Enugu - Matthew Asogwa
Imo - Ifechi Davidson Okorie (One man Squad)
Abia - Eugene Ezechiobu
Ebonyi - Ewa Oko

And their fight/trouble is always brutal. Especially between NURTW AND RTEAN. Yes they have both agbero species and their greediness will not allow them coexist as obtainable in regions. cheesy cheesy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by MrImole: 5:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Curfew everywhere

Season of curfew
Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:40am On Jan 25, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40am On Jan 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
God shall restore peace to the state.

But honestly speaking, what's happening to these Agberos?

grin
What about peace in other states in Nigeria now?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by DrSleekQas(m): 5:40am On Jan 25, 2021
Something fishy beyond the NURTW guys. God heal Ebonyi
Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by Abovebest(m): 5:41am On Jan 25, 2021
We pray for peace all over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by RichDad1(m): 5:41am On Jan 25, 2021
PigTormentor:
Agbero in SADEAST?

I thought it's only MC Oluomo that's exist in the whole of Nigeria..

Lmao....
Don’t mind those hypocrites children of perditions.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:41am On Jan 25, 2021
DrSleekQas:
Something fishy beyond the NURTW guys. God heal Ebonyi
God heal Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:42am On Jan 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Boss.
Good morning Sir!
Can I mail you?
Sure, we are always at your service.

Peace is all we want in our land.
God bless Ebonyi State.
God bless Nigeria.

BTW, we no be Boss o.
We are simply WE!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:42am On Jan 25, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:43am On Jan 25, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43am On Jan 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

We need am jawre baba.

God shall restore peace to every state in 9ja
Amen in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

Again,
We no be Baba o.
We are simply WE!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Abovebest:
We pray for peace all over Nigeria
God bless you real good.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:44am On Jan 25, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by molatan: 5:44am On Jan 25, 2021
curfew cos of union crisis?
Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by EzeYezzuz: 5:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Can you imagine

So all this pigs has NURTW Tout and Agberos in their fuvking state Now my question is why are igbos full of hatred for MC Oluomo and call him all such of unprintable names when you guys haven’t removed the log of wood in your eye!

Oh I got it (Tinubu) your forefathers nightmare is MC Oluomo’s mentor, funny y’all like to transfer hatred!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by Childrentablets(f): 5:46am On Jan 25, 2021
shocked
Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by Deentertainer(m): 5:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Alright
Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by TANID(m): 5:53am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by Abovebest(m): 6:04am On Jan 25, 2021
post=98414972:

God bless you real good.

Amen and you too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by BigDick70inch(m): 6:07am On Jan 25, 2021
Igbo's and thuggery sha....
Seem dem mc oluomo wanna be Oo....
Later.....they will hide behind keypad to type rubbish......

9 Likes

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by 10mobile: 6:07am On Jan 25, 2021
EzeYezzuz:
Can you imagine

So all this pigs has NURTW Tout and Agberos in their fuvking state Now my question is why are igbos full of hatred for MC Oluomo and call him all such of unprintable names when you guys haven’t removed the log of wood in your eye!

Oh I got it (Tinubu) your forefathers nightmare is MC Oluomo’s mentor, funny y’all like to transfer hatred!
Try and travel outside your state. Your failure to travel is the reason you're this low. You accuse other people of hate when you are hate itself. Show me one Igbo who hates MC Oluomo or bury your face in shame.

3 Likes

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by MemoriesAndMe: 6:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Whenever I heard NURTW, I always thought of MC Oluomo gang in Oshodi, Lagos. Why is it Ebonyi state on this one? Are there touts there too?

It sounds and feels weird coming from that part of the country known to be peaceful. Imported thugs?

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by emmabest2000(m): 6:20am On Jan 25, 2021
Waiting concerns agboro with over load

1 Share

Re: NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium by helinues: 6:26am On Jan 25, 2021
So na untop of ordinary motor park those people are killing themselves on...

Barbaric

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of This New Scam On Social Media. (my Experience) / Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo / LASEMA Is Holding An Accident Drill On Third Mainland Bridge (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.