Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah (38465 Views)

After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again / Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots / Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Franking: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Illorin all over again? Kole werk!
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by ModestGal(f): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Okuda:

when has your security system in your country been any good?
If you are not a Yoruba man don't reply me. The Igbos supporting this is not doing so because they want peace to reign, its because of their long term bitterness and tribalism. They just want to hurt the Northerners at any chance.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by drlateef: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2021
10mobile:
We were all living together in peace until someone became a President in 2015.

That’s not true. The problem of Fulani herders has been there since the 1960s. That’s why the case went to court and obtained a judgement in 1964 by Justice Thompson. Benue state, Nasarawa state to mention a few were burning under Jonathan and Obasonjo era due to Fulani herders wars with local farmers.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by highcadre: 8:02am On Jan 25, 2021
Simple. Just go and create one.
The evil being perpetrated by Fulanis is enough.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
TAKE YOUR EVIL LIFESTYLE BACK TO YOUR EVIL ROOT WHEREVER YOU MAY FIND IT
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Born2Breed(f): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin

"YORUBA IS PART OF FULANI HERITAGE"

This na full time are finish.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Nonsense! Nobody is sending them away. But if you decide to relocate from where you are in Oyo state to another occupied yoruba land to chase them away and give that stupid excuse, then you are waging war
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by highcadre: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2021
But those Governments were sensible enough to nip their excesses in the bud, with sincerity

That’s not true. The problem of Fulani herders has been there since the 1960s. That’s why the case went to court and obtained a judgement in 1964 by Justice Thompson. Benue state, Nasarawa state to mention a few were burning under Jonathan and Obasonjo era due to Fulani herders wars with local farmers. [/quote]
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by wink2015(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2021
TENANT DON COME BECOME LANDLORD.

What a sad experience for the yoruba if it is true.

We can as well have a replay of the KWARA STATE and ILORIN episode where a fulani king is rulling over yoruba people in Ilorin and some other parts of kwara state.

If you watch IPOB Leader last broadcast just this past week of January, 2021 you will hear him speaking about the fulani taking over lands in yoruba land.

He said it is left for the yoruba youth to be bold to stand them off or else they will remain slave to the fulani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by dangotesmummy: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2021
AlhajiImam:
The yorubas are hatching an evil plan against us. But we are not surprised of their gimmicks
when will you people ever stop living in delusion?

Don't you know your limits and boundaries again? Why can't you live in a place without being a nuisance? Does Islam or Allah say you should rape,kill and destroy? Is that what you learn from the quoran?

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by emezuo17: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
grin SEE PICTURES

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1353412448028667911?s=19
. Of course they are not from the north, they are from Senegal, Gambia, Mali, Chad and Niger republic, imported by northern fulanis for covert reasons, so they can't trace their place to a place they are not from originally, the solution is they should go back to their countries of origin or be accommodated up north by their tribes men, let only the desent ones who know how to live with others in a civilised way, respecting the norms of their host remain down south. If they cannot, they should stay in the part of the country where their way of life is not an issue to the host. Chikena

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Okuda(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2021
ModestGal:

If you are not a Yoruba man don't reply me. The Igbos supporting this is not doing so because they want peace to reign, its because of their long term bitterness and tribalism. They just want to hurt the Northerners at any chance.

i did not aak you a question with a tribal undertone, I also did not ask you a silly question. I certainly did not ask you my question with bitterness, i asked you " when has the security situation in nigeria been any better?" but somehow, you had to flip it to what your state of mind is at default. I also ask you again, are Igbos not supposed to be bitter given what they have gone through in Nigeria? would you not be if you were Igbo? reason logically devoid of your tribal mindset and sentiment and give me your honest reply.

7 Likes

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by dangotesmummy: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

Pure nonsense, who TF are you to define who or not is Yoruba? are even the yaribas a pure breed themselves? for example the Ijebu man still insists till this day that he isn't pure Yoruba and the other Yoruba subgroups tend to agree with that notion (even though they do well to hide it). Whether you want to admit it or not, those Fulani's in Oyo state have been completely assimilated into the communities they stay in; and this assimilation spans over DECADES. So essentially they are as Yoruba as you are if not more, and have as much rights as you in Oyo state as bona-fide Yorubas themselves.
ok so that's a justification to be stealing, killing,raping, burning farms,waylaying farmers and kidnapping people Abi? In their own State

Anyway I no blame you.i blame lord lugard that joined us with barbarians that don't know how to live like human beings

Koni ragba fun lorun,koni sunre. the worst thing that lugard did was join cows and human beings together.join people with animal like brains and human being and expect us to live together.can 2 walk together unless they agree

His childrens lives will be like nigeria.he created this message and died

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by solmusdesigns: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

Pure nonsense, who TF are you to define who or not is Yoruba? are even the yaribas a pure breed themselves? for example the Ijebu man still insists till this day that he isn't pure Yoruba and the other Yoruba subgroups tend to agree with that notion (even though they do well to hide it). Whether you want to admit it or not, those Fulani's in Oyo state have been completely assimilated into the communities they stay in; and this assimilation spans over DECADES. So essentially they are as Yoruba as you are if not more, and have as much rights as you in Oyo state as bona-fide Yorubas themselves.

Stop yaping nonsense... Indegeneship and land ownership is the bone of contention

Indegeneship is only transferable to you if and only if you can trace your root through your ancestors...

If you apply for indegeneship at any local government, requirements include avidavit that you are a local, and attestation signed by your mogaji, or village chief ascertaining your family.... Fulanis can't get that

And as for land ownership, this is purely subjected to who the Government gives certificate of occupancy, and whose ancestors own and lay claims to the land... Can a Fulani lay claim legally to any land answer is capital NO

1 Like

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by ifedima(f): 8:11am On Jan 25, 2021
I don't believe this people called the Fulani's, this is all well planned out by them, they are forcefully inserting themselves in every tribe in Nigeria.

One day, the ones that has tooken over my father's plantations in far away east, will come to tell us that they can't trace their root again.
What is really going here.
How deceitful.
OBJ was right after all.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Goditto(m): 8:11am On Jan 25, 2021
But during elections they will all know their roots and troop to the north with their underage children to cast their votes.
Who are you deceiving?
Can Yoruba man go to Northern Nigeria and start draging their land with them, destroying farmlands, kidnapping and killing Hausas and Fulanis in their land as well as raping their mothers and sisters.
Many Southerners have been killed up North for just preaching the Gospel.
They should obey the order from the Ondo Governor.

4 Likes

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by favour32(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2021
This lay credence that most of them are foreigners causing problems.
Chad,Niger,Mali, Guinea (Futa jallon) and others are their ancestral homes.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by leisuretym: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2021
We know they are from chad, Niger , Mali and sudan, they were never Nigerians
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Druss(m): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2021
If that is the case, they should swear allegiance to the local existing ruler not create fiefdoms of their own. The Seriki should report to the local chief.

Also they lost their history within 60 years? Doesn't make sense. That is less than 2 generations.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Mrbenny001: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2021
Fulanization agenda is real.. they are really on it wether by force, by crook, by deceit or anyhow..
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by joinnow: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2021
Miyetti Allah To Governor Makinde: Fulani In Oyo Cannot Trace Their Roots In North Again | Sahara Reporters

did they fall from heaven. they should retrace back using the cow route they came with

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by deliveryboy: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2021
Why then is the north so concerned with someone who has no ties with them (north). The most shocking part is when it was mentioned that “Fulani elders” we’re seeking to meet with the Oyo state governor, I couldn’t believe Fulanis have elders, and these elders have been quiet all these while there men have been killing innocent people all over the country.

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Tochj(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2021
We were shouting on top of our voices in 2015
They call us names
Buhari is never coming to rule Nigeria but coming to solidify Fulani dominance
I don de clear for our eyes
This is still the morning.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Shadysen: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2021
ModestGal:
I pity the peaceful fulani.
It is wrong to ask the Fulani to leave, I think the best would be to make laws for them to follow on our lands and improve the security system in the country.
shut the Bleep up. simp!
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by OKVALLY: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2021
That is the target of Fulanis in South West, see hundreds of them in every village in the South West, if they want to fight today, Yarubas have no hiding place, because Fulanis have conquered them already. Those Okada riders are their foot soldiers who have come to study excape roots in South West.

I hope the likes of Uzodinma and Umahi will not sell South East to them, but I trust Nnamdi Kanu and the likes, they will not allow that. No Fulani girl will not say that to Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by walkingshadow911: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2021
lol, wahala don tie rapper
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by sterlingD(m): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
This people are clever....SHE SAID YORUBA IS PART OF FULANI HERITAGE....in other words THE HERITAGE IS FULANIS THEN YORUBA ARE THEN PART OF IT....THIER CLEVERNESS KNOWS NO BOUDRY....if you're not more clever than them.... you won't know when a Fulani has taken over your land...I GIVE IT TO THEM THEY ARE AS CLEVER AS FOX
Mehn l shocked as l read the tweet.OBJ said it loud and clear.

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Downey(f): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2021
So you wanna claim Yoruba...You generation of Kane.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Bede2u(m): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
They can't trace their roots,they are already part of Yoruba yet they can't behave themselves.

You are not needed in a community yet you are claiming you can sing, pls who is going to listen to your wack music?

Anyways, Dem go learn in a hard way
hmmm...you want to kill fulanis in yoroland? I thought yoros are haccomodating and supheresticated? I thought only Igbo bigots threaten fulanis?
Don't forget many yorubas are doing kabukabu business in the north. Reprisal go bad o tongue
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by congi(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2021
The senator representing Oyo North is a Fulani. His name is Buhari from Ogbomosho. No Yoruba bears Buhari. His family house is in the Ibapon. They have massive landed properties that is hot cake at the moment.
helinues:
They can't trace their roots,they are already part of Yoruba yet they can't behave themselves.

You are not needed in a community yet you are claiming you can sing, pls who is going to listen to your wack music?

Anyways, Dem go learn in a hard way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns / Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars / Donated American Smart Cars To Anambra Police Commissioned By Obiano - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.