Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah (38508 Views)

After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again / Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots / Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by TooMuchStuff: 7:17am On Jan 25, 2021
Dangote trailers would do the job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by demmie1: 7:19am On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
This people are clever....SHE SAID YORUBA IS PART OF FULANI HERITAGE....in other words THE HERITAGE IS FULANIS THEN YORUBA ARE THEN PART OF IT....THIER CLEVERNESS KNOWS NO BOUDRY....if you're not more clever than them.... you won't know when a Fulani has taken over your land...I GIVE IT TO THEM THEY ARE AS CLEVER AS FOX
As I read this my heart breaks, this was the way they used to conquer ilorin, you give them space then they believe they own you. Yorubas have been walking with eyes closed all these years

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by ImperialYoruba: 7:20am On Jan 25, 2021
Freestainworld:
Just like saying that the Igbo's in the north or the yorubas in the north can't find their roots in the East and west again and because of that should be allowed to own their own kings their, see logic

grin grin

I have never heard of any Igbo or Yoruba abroad or other parts of Nigeria, however long his father's settled and will say he can't find his way back home.

Moreover, why do they fulani need to find their homes, I thought they prefer forest. grin

They should enter forests in north and create new settlements.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 25, 2021
Cashsteady:
just imagine what that bastard idiot fulani olosho dey say? I swr the thunder wey go fire una still dey drink ogogoro bloody terrorist

The thunder will go straight into her huge and stinking underground workshop.

They cannot find their way home but when they are killing and kidnapping they speak their Fulbe language to themselves, and later make returns to their sarki.

It can never be well with these evil people
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Okuda(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2021
Lol. omo na the tactics oooo.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by pickatyouu: 7:49am On Jan 25, 2021
Meyetti Allah association should come to their aid or better still use google maps
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Sakamaje: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2021
What he said is no different from what Northern igbos once said when they were asked to leave the North. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by farem: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Warldbest(m): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2021
Breaking news. Oyo state now part of northern nigeria, and Fulani empire.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Warldbest(m): 7:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Hhh
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Obamaofusa: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Ah! what of reprisal attack....there will be reprisal attacks o

This is not SE my bro.
Fulanis no wan die.
Have you ever heard of reprisal attack for SW before?
Just pockets of their madness occasionally sha

1 Like

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by AlhajiImam: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2021
The yorubas are hatching an evil plan against us. But we are not surprised of their gimmicks
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by farem: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2021
Who told you that the North has your roots.
The only place you can ever find your roots is Futa Jalon.
If I press and probe further its most likely they descended from hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by adenigga(m): 7:52am On Jan 25, 2021

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by brighter: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2021
and so?
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by ModestGal(f): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2021
I pity the peaceful fulani.
It is wrong to ask the Fulani to leave, I think the best would be to make laws for them to follow on our lands and improve the security system in the country.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by yusluvad(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2021
10mobile:
We were all living together in peace until someone became a President in 2015.
Fact!
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by ModestGal(f): 7:54am On Jan 25, 2021
AlhajiImam:
The yorubas are hatching an evil plan against us. But we are not surprised of their gimmicks
Is it your land? We are not saying we don't want visitors, but at least be peaceful. You can't come to our land to be killing our sons and daughters

1 Like

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Nigerian should not allow unrest according to the 2021 prophecy
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by illicit(m): 7:56am On Jan 25, 2021
Which heritage?
Which caliphate

Nonsense
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Lifestone(m): 7:56am On Jan 25, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Fulani can say this in Yoruba land? I'm shocked!
This is the biggest effrontery and impunity I have seen in 2021.

As it now, I can only say one thing "Yoruba problem be like multiple bicycles, south west Nigeria has finally been conquered by Fulani.

Kpele.....

Its too late to fight, just accept and live in peace with Fulani, after all you are all Muslims.
Just the way the Igbo have been accommodated for centuries in Yorubaland
Fulani or any other tribes staying in Yorubaland has never been a problem with us, it is the violence and crime that has become unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Franking: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2021
Na so e dey start o. So they want to claim indigene now?
Yoruba ronu oooo!
Can any Yoruba claim the same in the north?
A word is enough for the wise. Remember Plateau State!

1 Like

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by ModestGal(f): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin

I have never heard of any Igbo or Yoruba abroad or other parts of Nigeria, however long his father's settled and will say he can't find his way back home.

Moreover, why do they fulani need to find their homes, I thought they prefer forest. grin

They should enter forests in north and create new settlements.
This is wrong, we can't ask thousands of people to vacate just like that because of the evil ones. Its just like deporting all Nigerians in the US because of frauds. I think there should be a peaceful solution

1 Like

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by achovirux(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2021
GEJ saw all this and said Restructure Nigeria and the they rigged him out..they must go whether they born them for bush and papa die then don’t know there roots again then the people in Fulani land should accept them and give them setttlement not the oyos Biko nu

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by 12345baba(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2021
Lies
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Okuda(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2021
ModestGal:
I pity the peaceful fulani.
It is wrong to ask the Fulani to leave, I think the best would be to make laws for them to follow on our lands and improve the security system in the country.

when has your security system in your country been any good?
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by dangotesmummy: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Seriki Fulani of Ibarapa speaks Yoruba like village man, and also speaks fulfulde, most of them in Ibarapa, Oke Ogun , Sasa Ibadan , Sabo Ibadan where born here, but constantly harbor criminals from their tribes,

Any Idiot can seat in a village in North hiding behind her phone claiming Fulani has heritage in Yoruba land, the joke is on her .. every Yoruba man knows his ancestorial home and land, they no their father's house and farm .. Fulani mahguard mahsuya mahshai tea seller, can only point to Sabo should they by any chance wonder to lands belonging to others, they get humiliated as the rootless homeless migrants that they are

As innnn

The most senile, senseless and 1dotic talk I've heard in my life

Can a Yoruba man claim Fulani land is his heritage?

This people are so annoyingly overbearing and the most disgusting part is that Tinubu is not saying anything

Awon agbagba Ile Yoruba won so nkankan

The subservient chiefs and obas ti gbabode

Awon baba agbaya what they sowed not only them are reaping it

Because they want to marry more wives they'll be selling lands cheaply

Awon baba oloriburuku awon baba Amona orun Malo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by owobokiri(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Seriki Fulani of Ibarapa speaks Yoruba like village man, and also speaks fulfulde, most of them in Ibarapa, Oke Ogun , Sasa Ibadan , Sabo Ibadan where born here, but constantly harbor criminals from their tribes,

Any Idiot can seat in a village in North hiding behind her phone claiming Fulani has heritage in Yoruba land, the joke is on her .. every Yoruba man knows his ancestorial home and land, they no their father's house and farm .. Fulani mahguard mahsuya mahshai tea seller, can only point to Sabo should they by any chance wonder to lands belonging to others, they get humiliated as the rootless homeless migrants that they are

Are you tired of one Nigeria? Why the anger? They're your fellow citizens! Dash them land naa.. We shall all live together in one indivisible naijeiriyaa.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Angelawhite(m): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2021
What effrontery, what audacity grin

This is what happens when you romance with the devil

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics / Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.