Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Private Schools Are Now After The Money - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private Schools Are Now After The Money (1734 Views)

Pyjamas Day: See What Schools Are Turning Into / Look At The New Trend Some Schools Are Getting Into - A Must See!!! / JSS 3 Exam Fees: Private Schools Parents Besiege Lagos Exam Board For Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Schools Are Now After The Money by Advocatejustice(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2021
I think I'm giving out a precious standard advice to an ordinary WAEC, OND, HND holder parading as a teacher.

If not, a teacher with standard educational qualification in the act of professional teaching would have taken ethics and human rights in teaching and learning while in school.
Re: Private Schools Are Now After The Money by Taywon: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Advocatejustice:

If you will take elders advice, please cease from this your action.

The story will change entirely when you mistakenly injure one of them, no matter what you claimed they've done, by then no one will care to listen to you.

That your parents were brutal child beater toward you at home does not justify your now action.
With all their brutal beatings and the like you still ended up been a teacher in a private school!

That you attended a local school or government school where you were dehumanized does not justify your action towards those kids.

That your religion spits on you here and there and find joy in molesting you through words and deed does not justify your now action towards those innocent kids.

With all these characteristics you've display as a teacher, you really belong to the zoo.

You are not fit and proper for teaching job.

You are not fit to be an elder...
You are very Stupid for this
Re: Private Schools Are Now After The Money by Advocatejustice(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Taywon:

You are not fit to be an elder...
You are very Stupid for this

Exactly my point friend!

The same way you don't like the way I addressed you because of what I presumed to be your bad action is the exact same way most of those parents didn't like the way you treat their children because of their actions you presumed not to be morally right.

Just check it.
Re: Private Schools Are Now After The Money by Taywon: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Advocatejustice:

Exactly my point friend!

The same way you don't like the way I addressed you because of what I presumed to be your bad action is the exact same way most of those parents didn't like the way you treat their children because of their actions you presumed not to be morally right.

Just check it.

Steer clear off my mention...

(1) (2) (Reply)

'we Don't Know Her', "LAUTECH Reacts After Sext@pe Of ‘one Of Its Lecturers’ Lea / UNICAL Suspends SUG Deputy Senate President, Queen Manuywhor / Oau Cut Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.