Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) (68157 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / 99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Yakuza69: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is why naija is a shithole

The society accepts it

And this in turn gets reflected in our national identity

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Akalia(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Abominable act.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by caesarsconcept(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is totally unacceptable. May God forgive this people
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Dpaulie(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Is this not enough disgrace to the north

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by illicit(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Well....
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by damosky12(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
CandyOps:
Before opening the thread my guess is you already know what tribe has this kinky traits

Name Checkers Asso. of Nairaland (NCAN) over to you

Let's be serious for once. Everything shouldn't be about tribal tirades Na.

You guys should grow up for once, and stop this infantile rubbish.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Odingo1: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Prophet Mohammed married Aisha at 6yrs and consummate the marriage at 9 yrs. Nobe today.

6 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Kingdemu: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
What a convenient North bashing thread for bigots
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Virgin on earth and "heaven"
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
okay, excuse me.

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Deserea: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jesus wept.

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Omezif(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
These hausa and fulani muslim are funny.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Jamesbally: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
It's comon in the EAst grin

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Richy4(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Is that even new?.... A certain senator or was it Ex Governor from the North did the same thing and heaven did not fall..People screamed then and his colleague supported him by keeping quiet... It was swept under the carpet till date .
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by oluxy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Children of perdition
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by casppyjay: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
CandyOps:
Before opening the thread my guess is you already know what tribe has this kinky affinity for kids. I can't stop thinking about how it'll fit.

A kid of that age has pee pee that can contain that pee pee of a male of the about the same age.. now this old He-Goat will now carry his extra large oversized Burantashi-induced-shrunken pee pee and try to force it in... thereby giving this kid the appalling sickening aliment called VVF. Vesicovaginal Fistula.

A vaginal fistula is an abnormal opening that connects your vagina to another organ, such as your bladder, colon or rectum

In other words, his pee pee will not only penetrate her privates but will also literally shift her womb thereby creating a hole that connects to other body parts..

And with time, the whole internal body system begins to protrude and spill out from her pee pee. Very ducked up situation

My mom had me do a research on this topic for her after my SSCE Waec. I was 16 or so then and I couldn't stop thinking about how ducked up child rape is.

Name Checkers Asso. of Nairaland (NCAN) over to you

PS- at what age did the Holy Book say the Virgin Mary was betrothed again?
8 in 10 northern women suffers from VVF.. that is why when they sit somewhere and get up it’s always wet permanent damage no cure...it’s disgusting because it reminds me of a dog that recently delivered..

Spits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
See the stupid man

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Empiree: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Did we not just read similar practice perpetrated in the South?. Why are Nigeria so hypocritical?. You are about to turn this to tribal issue when if fact, other tribes especially Igbo are also guilty of the same.

We just read few weeks ago old man married underage girl in the South and many were quite. You'd better keep your mouth shut than turning this to tribal nonesense.

This is not about the North. It is Nigeria's problem.

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Deborah98(f): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Is that not child abuse? what does the girl know she will do in marriage at this age, these people are not supposed to be sharing same country with us, just imagine nonsense.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Duru9(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arrewa twitter don't see this kind of thing
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Richy4(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
looking at that pic, this song came to mind " ancient of days as old as you are.... embarassed"
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chai, nawa o! it can neva be the same after wedding night.. And these guys dey carry odogwu for leg cry cry
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
What da hell?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by dvkot(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Is this not your father @Kwashiman

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PussyKing(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
It can only happen in the North

So this is not against the islamic law
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ndi ara
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by 44Bulldog(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Following the footsteps of their prophet

Bunch of pedophiles undecided

Pervs...... spits in disgust

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
haha . the matter shock you....
I wondered what this little girl knows about marriage and sex.. if I was the Oldman I will just be taking care if her til she's matured enough.. this is child abuse nah
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by MedicH: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Na Arrewa granpapa be this.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by jimi4us: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
if he dare sleep with this small girl, this is rape. PERIOD
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Liposure: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
In this 21st century. These guys should just travel back in time. They don't belong now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.