Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) (68117 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / 99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Tonitoniton(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
no breast, still have completely undeveloped body. how she wan take carry pregnancy oo?

But, I thought Saudi Arabia banned this kind of wickedness early this year?

Islam in northern Nigeria is different from that of Saudi sha.

an with this kind of sense and attitude they are hell bent on ruling and ruining the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Aboki99:

[s]So you now shifted ur ground and have no issue with the actual action itself after it has been proven to you that most southern Christian girls of her age practice worse variant of the game. Alhamdulillah, at least even with that I achieve sth. The issue for u now is the motivation! Now suppose Muhammad (pbuh) motivates us to marry underaged girls, isn't that better than the practice in the south where u ppl only sleep with underage girls and leave them with the trauma of being single mothers roaming the streets of Onitcha and Ikorodu? Does the motivation for the divergent actions matter? And even if they do, do you think xtianity or the bible is sacrosant when it comes to this issue? Are u unaware of the Catholic and Pentacostal scandals in Ireland, Scotland, Australia, America and other countries? Who motivated these Xtian Priests to molest little kids/orphans under their custody?

Or may be these xtian Priests are motivated by the xtian Holy book wherein there are numerous examples of incest and other sexualimmorality.

The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses’ father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), and David’s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). It is important to note, however, that in two of the above instances (Tamar and Lot), one of the parties involved was an unwilling participant in the incest—better described as rape in those cases[/s].

I shift ground ke!

Now, let's see who is a hypocrite between the two of us. Let's put this to the test.

I condemn every Southern girl child and parent who engage in Pedophilia.

I condemn any Catholic or Protestant priest who ever engaged in Pedophilia. Even the Catholic/Protestant church condemns these priests and makes sure that they are removed and hundreds of thousand of dollars paid to the families of the victim. No Catholic or Protestant priest claims to be a Prophet like Muhammad so I wonder why you would even bring up that analogy. It's like me substituting Caliph Abu Bakr for Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. You would notice it is always Muhammad I deal with because he brought Islam just like Jesus Christ brought the New Testament (Convenant)-Christianity. I have enough data on the killings by the Caliphs of Islam but I usually don't go there because they were influenced by Muhammad.
When has Islam condemned Muhammad for his act of pedophilia?

I condemn Abraham just as God did in the Bible by showing us the stupidity of his action and how he even upon the pressure from Sarah got Hagar, the Egyptian pregnant and today, Ishmael and his seeds-the Muslims who are pain in the ass of the world came through and have been a wild man ever since just like the Bible prophecy said. Not been at peace with themselves or others. Even Jesus in John 5:58 said he existed before Abraham was even born.

I condemn Moses father.

I condemn David's Son, Amnon but hahahaha! I find no fault in my God: Jesus Christ Al-Masih to condemn. The one who brought the New Testament(Convenant). I find no single fault to condemn even Muhammad the Pedophile Prophet finds no fault in Jesus Christ to condemn.

You know why I have no qualms condemning all these guys you mentioned is because the Word of God himself (John1:1;1:3;1:14; Qur'an 4:171) condemned all these acts and had to step into his creation himself to show how God in heaven is perfect and not how the Jews interpreted him to be in the Tawrat and that was why Jesus Christ life was so perfect.

So now, don't be a hypocrite. Can you now go ahead to say: "I, Aboki99, boldly condemn Muhammad for his acts of Pedophilia to the doll playing girl child of 6years called Aisha"..

Waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by makjo900: 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
PervertProphet:

You no get talk.

See what Jesus Christ told the Jews about Abraham thousand of years before then.

John 8:56-58(NLT):

Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad."

The people said, "You aren't even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?

Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was ever born, I Am!"

Explain to me what your limited mind can grasp of this.

Nobody asked you these tales by moonlight stories

I simply asked you to answer below questions

Is the old testament god different from the new testament god?
Is god of moses, abraham, david etc different from god of jesus or jesus himself?
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
makjo900:

Nobody asked you these tales by moonlight stories

I simply asked you to answer below questions

Is the old testament god different from the new testament god?
Is god of moses, abraham, david etc different from god of jesus or jesus himself?

Oh!
You should have told me that you want some tales by moonlight entertainment from the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ دِينَارٍ، عَنْ عَطَاءٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ إِذَا أَكَلَ أَحَدُكُمْ فَلاَ يَمْسَحْ يَدَهُ حَتَّى يَلْعَقَهَا أَوْ يُلْعِقَهَا ‏"

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'When you eat, do not wipe your hands till you have licked it, or had it licked by somebody else."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5456
In-book : Book 70, Hadith 85
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 65, Hadith 366  

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ مُجَاهِدٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، قَالَ مَرَّ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِحَائِطٍ مِنْ حِيطَانِ الْمَدِينَةِ أَوْ مَكَّةَ، فَسَمِعَ صَوْتَ إِنْسَانَيْنِ يُعَذَّبَانِ فِي قُبُورِهِمَا، فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏ يُعَذَّبَانِ، وَمَا يُعَذَّبَانِ فِي كَبِيرٍ ‏"‏، ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ بَلَى، كَانَ أَحَدُهُمَا لاَ يَسْتَتِرُ مِنْ بَوْلِهِ، وَكَانَ الآخَرُ يَمْشِي بِالنَّمِيمَةِ ‏"‏‏.‏ ثُمَّ دَعَا بِجَرِيدَةٍ فَكَسَرَهَا كِسْرَتَيْنِ، فَوَضَعَ عَلَى كُلِّ قَبْرٍ مِنْهُمَا كِسْرَةً‏.‏ فَقِيلَ لَهُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ لِمَ فَعَلْتَ هَذَا قَالَ ‏"‏ لَعَلَّهُ أَنْ يُخَفَّفَ عَنْهُمَا مَا لَمْ تَيْبَسَا أَوْ إِلَى أَنْ يَيْبَسَا ‏"‏‏.‏"

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

Once the Prophet, while passing through one of the graveyards of Medina or Mecca heard the voices of two persons who were being tortured in their graves. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "These two persons are being tortured not for a major sin (to avoid)." The Prophet (ﷺ) then added, "Yes! (they are being tortured for a major sin). Indeed, one of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine while the other used to go about with calumnies (to make enmity between friends). The Prophet (ﷺ) then asked for a green leaf of a date-palm tree, broke it into two pieces and put one on each grave. On being asked why he had done so, he replied, "I hope that their torture might be lessened, till these get dried."

Sahih al-Bukhari 216
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 82
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 215  

Let me also ask you since Muhammad said he was the "last seal" of the prophets.

Is the God of Abraham, Moses, David different from the god of Muhammad?
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
CandyOps:

I really don't understand your usage of the 3rd person singular pronoun 'your'

I'm irreligious bro. And I hope you know that the current edition of your Bible is far from what the original version is? And for the bet you placed na to call @smellysperm make him act as Boardman. because this your 20k be like na wetin I go chop now now
bro how much go be my share nagrin

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Vicjnr07: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=envoymedia post=98419232]An elderly man got married to a prepubescent girl in Northern Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

A photo of the couple's wedding calendar was shared on Twitter after their marriage ceremony was held on Friday, Jan 22.

Though the bride's age is not known, she looks very young while her groom looks old.

Many Nigerians on Twitter condemned the marriage, stating that it is child abuse.

Sanni oloko nla.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by makjo900: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
PervertProphet:

Oh!
You should have told me that you want some tales by moonlight entertainment from the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ دِينَارٍ، عَنْ عَطَاءٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ إِذَا أَكَلَ أَحَدُكُمْ فَلاَ يَمْسَحْ يَدَهُ حَتَّى يَلْعَقَهَا أَوْ يُلْعِقَهَا ‏"

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'When you eat, do not wipe your hands till you have licked it, or had it licked by somebody else."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5456
In-book : Book 70, Hadith 85
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 65, Hadith 366  

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ مُجَاهِدٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، قَالَ مَرَّ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِحَائِطٍ مِنْ حِيطَانِ الْمَدِينَةِ أَوْ مَكَّةَ، فَسَمِعَ صَوْتَ إِنْسَانَيْنِ يُعَذَّبَانِ فِي قُبُورِهِمَا، فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏ يُعَذَّبَانِ، وَمَا يُعَذَّبَانِ فِي كَبِيرٍ ‏"‏، ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ بَلَى، كَانَ أَحَدُهُمَا لاَ يَسْتَتِرُ مِنْ بَوْلِهِ، وَكَانَ الآخَرُ يَمْشِي بِالنَّمِيمَةِ ‏"‏‏.‏ ثُمَّ دَعَا بِجَرِيدَةٍ فَكَسَرَهَا كِسْرَتَيْنِ، فَوَضَعَ عَلَى كُلِّ قَبْرٍ مِنْهُمَا كِسْرَةً‏.‏ فَقِيلَ لَهُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ لِمَ فَعَلْتَ هَذَا قَالَ ‏"‏ لَعَلَّهُ أَنْ يُخَفَّفَ عَنْهُمَا مَا لَمْ تَيْبَسَا أَوْ إِلَى أَنْ يَيْبَسَا ‏"‏‏.‏"

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

Once the Prophet, while passing through one of the graveyards of Medina or Mecca heard the voices of two persons who were being tortured in their graves. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "These two persons are being tortured not for a major sin (to avoid)." The Prophet (ﷺ) then added, "Yes! (they are being tortured for a major sin). Indeed, one of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine while the other used to go about with calumnies (to make enmity between friends). The Prophet (ﷺ) then asked for a green leaf of a date-palm tree, broke it into two pieces and put one on each grave. On being asked why he had done so, he replied, "I hope that their torture might be lessened, till these get dried."

Sahih al-Bukhari 216
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 82
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 215  

Let me also ask you since Muhammad said he was the "last seal" of the prophets.

Is the God of Abraham, Moses, David different from the god of Muhammad?

i wasn't wrong when i said you are brain dead, you proved it times without number within few hours. Continue wallowing in your folly

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
How is this news?

I was even thinking it was brought to Nairaland front page because it happened in another region.

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by tit(f): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Na old woman you want him to marry baa?
Wetin old woman wey no get money go contribute?
At least, young girl fit born.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Poverty.. Go to the north and you will see them breeding kids they cant take care of.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by winner37(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ridiculous...
On a serious note ,if the parents of the little girl accepted the girl's have in marriage is very heartbroken....
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Moneyboyz: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
They are only following Mohammed the prophet of doom.
You won't see them stupid gworo chewing abokis and Fulani here now.
When it comes to violence or religious war na them go first comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by CandyOps(m): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

bro how much go be my share nagrin

Boardman na 10% flat rate bros.. and no mind that nonsense guy, Pervertprophet, him just dey cap dust. Drop money for board him dey quote Quran and Bible upandan grin
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
CandyOps:

Boardman na 10% flat rate bros.. and no mind that nonsense guy, Pervert prophet, him just dey cap dust. Drop money for board him dey quote Quran and Bible upandan grin
lol oya u drop URS fess na,him go drop him own lettergrin

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by CandyOps(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
makjo900:

i wasn't wrong when i said you are brain dead, you proved it times without number within few hours. Continue wallowing in your folly

that niggah brain fit done de get stretch marks. Lol better free am abeg grin
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
People na una no understand oo... The man no marry that girl ooo n the mama him marry... When dem won snap picture for calendar mam no dey around dem come use the pikin to snap for mama... One babe dey call me... E don Tay wey I don toast maybe na all of acceptance be this.. Make I pick

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
CandyOps:

Boardman na 10% flat rate bros.. and no mind that nonsense guy, Pervertprophet, him just dey cap dust. Drop money for board him dey quote Quran and Bible upandan grin

grin grin

Nonsense boy.

Bros. You no fit win the money because you just can't prove the challenge. I don study am. The worst be say you go go copy that nonsense from qur'anic Dawah guys wey no scholar agrees with.

There is nothing like a particular place that houses the "original Bible". The thousands of copies upon copies by the scribes painstakingly copied out are what we are left with. These copies upon copies are ancient manuscripts. The Bible has the most support document wise. The qur'an doesn't even come close to the kind of documentary manuscripts support that just the New Testament Greek Scriptures have.

All those nonsensical Gnostic and Apocrypha books don't fly. Read up more on the Dead Sea Scrolls and on the New Testament. It's ignorant to say that there is an original Bible. The word in itself Apocrypha is considered according to the traditions of the Church Fathers as heretical in itself.

Pick real books on this subject matter and read not just some article online and think you have grasped the whole knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by PervertProphet: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
makjo900:

grin grin

Woodenhead
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Damseldammie(f): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Baba yii.... this is a child abuse now

None sense
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Why not just answer his questions?

makjo900:

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Most Southern girls her age are getting an education while MÛDSLÎMÉ girls in abokiland are either begging on the streets where they are regularly fingered and raped by imams and mai Shai.

Aboki99:
Most Southern girls her age know not one, but multiple men. The difference is that the one in the south is done covertly and illegally while the one in the North is done overtly and legally with no social burden of single mothers littering streets in Onitcha, Ajegunle, Ikorodu etc. So a southerner has no moral pedestal to climb and point an accusing finger on this. Any southerner who does this is a hypocrite with a capital H
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
The biggest fool and bastard that ever liveth

[img]https://images./3Egj8g6mIra1ffVEYf6xjZ.png[/img]

[img]https://images./5eHkehflLPY0R78gyV8tRB.png[/img]

CandyOps:

that niggah brain fit done de get stretch marks. Lol better free am abeg grin
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
There's a reason why he was called the pedophile prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) and his god was called Satan We Trust (SWT)

PervertProphet:

grin grin

Woodenhead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Ndubuisiogbonn8: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
CandyOps:
Before opening the thread my guess is you already know what tribe has this kinky affinity for kids. I can't stop thinking about how it'll fit.

A kid of that age has pee pee that can contain that pee pee of a male of the about the same age.. now this old He-Goat will now carry his extra large oversized Burantashi-induced-shrunken pee pee and try to force it in... thereby giving this kid the appalling sickening aliment called VVF. Vesicovaginal Fistula.

A vaginal fistula is an abnormal opening that connects your vagina to another organ, such as your bladder, colon or rectum

In other words, his pee pee will not only penetrate her privates but will also literally shift her womb thereby creating a hole that connects to other body parts..

And with time, the whole internal body system begins to protrude and spill out from her pee pee. Very ducked up situation

My mom had me do a research on this topic for her after my SSCE Waec. I was 16 or so then and I couldn't stop thinking about how ducked up child rape is.

Name Checkers Asso. of Nairaland (NCAN) over to you

PS- at what age did the Holy Book say the Virgin Mary was betrothed again?

Better oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pure PHOTO SHOP
Useless people.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
TruthHurts1:
There's a reason why he was called the pedophile prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) and his god was called Satan We Trust (SWT)

Christianized Hadith
Tell us something about holy Porn Bible SONG OF SOLOMON.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Aboki99(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yes of course most Southern girls her age are getting "education" from their peers and teachers. I know the kind of education you mean having lived in Lagos and Anambra.

TruthHurts1:
Most Southern girls her age are getting an education while MÛDSLÎMÉ girls in abokiland are either begging on the streets where they are regularly fingered and raped by imams and mai Shai.

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
CandyOps:
Before opening the thread my guess is you already know what tribe has this kinky traits

Name Checkers Asso. of Nairaland (NCAN) over to you
nupe from Niger state . I suspect the name "Babagi" grin but haven't seen n*pe with such marriage , this should be 100% Ab*ki
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
You mean this type of "education"? The type of "education" that the illiterate buffoon Sex Award Winner (SAW) was giving to baby Aisha?

[img]https://images./5kkHfXtFPjsfPSApkqUZG0.jpg[/img]

Aboki99:
Yes of course most Southern girls her age are getting "education" from their peers and teachers. I know the kind of education you mean having lived in Lagos and Anambra.

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
You mean the same Song of Solomon which Ahmed Deedat, Zakir Naik, Yusuf Estes etc are claiming contains the name of the fake pedophile prophet? grin grin
Somehow I am not surprised that he located his name in a "pornographic" book! It is so typical of him!! grin

gaskiyamagana:

Christianized Hadith
Tell us something about holy Porn Bible SONG OF SOLOMON.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Aboki99(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
U are so foul-mouthed and uncultured. Why do xtian lack manners? Don't Pastopreneurs spare some few minutes on Sundays to inculcate moral politeness in you? Islam doesn't allow us to insult people, otherwise, I would have exhausted all the English insults vocabularies on you. Peace be upon you. But have it written down somewhere that unless you repent for the insults u heaped upon great prophets and messengers now like prophets Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad etc, you will from today suffer from these:
1. You will never know peace in your life.
2. Any amount of money that u get will never have any value in ur hands.
3. Any good thing you wish for, pray for or desire will never come to u
4. This year and the following ones will generally be the worst for u.

TruthHurts1:
You mean this type of "education"? The type of "education" that the illiterate buffoon Sex Award Winner (SAW) was giving to baby Aisha?

[img]https://images./5kkHfXtFPjsfPSApkqUZG0.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.