Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road (61091 Views)

Man Dies As His Car Runs Under Parked Trailer Along Benin-Ore Road (Video) / Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead / The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by backnbeta(f): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:
We own Nigeria
Let's assume you own the contraption called Nigeria, must you self-destruct?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by josite: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
go and apply for a gun license.it is the wisest thing to do now in nigeria.dont go down without a fight.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by joseph1832(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fulani herdsmen or bandits?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by MedicH: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
O Lord Arise and let the Pepetrators of these evil be Scattered! In the Name of JESUS... Amen

U self know that prayers like this dont work. You are the person that has work to do.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by OJ111(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
<a title=”check out”href=”https://schoolsnews.ng/” target=”_blank”rel=”dofollow”>Visit Our Website</a>
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by adekola4258: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fulani herdsmen or bandits?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by akezn: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
You are closer to your grave than you think.

Kwashiman:
We own Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by rigarmortis: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bhol28:
So no other people committing crime again than Fulani herdsmen.what evidence does this video have to prove the people that did this.Stupidity is when u believe everything you see on social media.we know there are some bad Fulani people but d fact still remain that some other tribes are master kidnappers.

There is crime by individuals from every tribe and there is crime carefully orchestrated by a group of people who always repeat the same pattern everywhere they go, olu falae said his kidnappers were fulani, fasanrati's daughter's killers witness said they fulani, norther enugu allowed fulani in their midst and suddenly there women are raped and people are killed in farms, same in ondo, same in benue, same in Adamawa, same in plateau, same as far as central african republic.

The seriki in Ibarapa was the one who always negotiate with criminals after every successful kidnap. Why are we hiding our heads under the sand? The killings done and witnessed in those villages and farms include the Phd holder were confirmed to be fulani. Or did people also disguise as fulani and take cattle to peoples farms only to kill them when they protest?

the recent kidnap where cattle were used to block the road in order to kidnap a woman who escaped with gunwounds and reported to police who laid ambush and arrested the people who latter came to round up these cows, are the also impersonated fulani?

pray this thing doesnt happen to you or else you would be more bitter than ever, ask berom, kafanchan and bachama etc people, let them explain how fulani has been freindly from time immemorial.

yes others commit crime, but fulanis have a tribal way of orchestrating, defending and covering up their crimes, if they terrorise you and you vacate such land, they inherit it.

how about Ghana, read about the fulani treatment in Ghana by their IGP before they all ran away and Buhari opened the doors to them in the name of integration only for them to come and start the same thing here.

is every country in western and eastern and central africa wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Cherrybae(f): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Useless news, everything now is fulani. Nonsense
Only fools will believe this useless news
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by tamunobello: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
They will be shedding tears now if they catch them
Nomorelove:
According to Elevation News and other numerous Twitter users, Fulani herdsmen kidnapped bus passengers along Benin-Ore road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSNJ7sC1TTg

https://twitter.com/ElevationToday/status/1353601775715164160
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Deborah98(f): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Buhari, muric and co won't see this one but if it's to arrest those seeking for a just cause now,you will see them rant like mad loose dogs....spits!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Millimann: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
dplordx:
A friend in the military told me that Bokoharam are gradually shifting their operation into Southern Nigeria under the guise of herdsmen.
He said half of those they kidnap in the north are now villagers who dont have money. They need money to keep funding their Jihad, and since they can't penerate Abuja, they are gradually circling the South. Its just a shame that the South remains divided even when our houses are on fire.
Can you imagine a total bastard like Makinde, because of his political differences trying to placate the Fulanis? Because you are in the PDP, you are trying to spoil your brothers image and trying to make Aketi looks bad, and making his decision to evict Fulani look unconstitutional?
Well, the same goes for every single southern governor, and that useless slowpoke called Osinbajo---I mean that man is useless than feces...Anyways, I just hope the Southerners don't think this is a Yoruba problem, because the Yorubas will eventually get rid of the Fulani and when they leave our land, they are coming for either the SS or SE.
The earlier we unite and form a Southern Movement against the North, the better is it... I even think 2023 should be a southern ticket vs the north...
F****K the whole North!!! Its time we divorce and end this rubbish marriage of a large mentally undeveloped people ruling an educated and enlightened few who provide the bulk of the funds for running their rubbish Nigeria.
We need a Sunday Igboho in every single southern state.

Exactly what we have been telling the same Yorubas but they prefer the Fulanis against their southern brothers.

Make dem fight their battle abeg.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by DESTROTECH(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
May God almighty protect us and families this period in Jesus name
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by coputa(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
The government has failed Nigerians.
They should reintroduce the highway patrol police.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Evince(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
O Lord Arise and let the Pepetrators of these evil be Scattered! In the Name of JESUS... Amen
are you not tired. Another will happen you will still call on ur imaginary God who will still ignore you. I have lost count of how many times you have called him on this forum.
Time to discard it I guess
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by HallaDaTruth: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
rawitools:
lol how old are u?
old enough to to put a bullet in the skulls of fulani vagabonds
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by aryzgreat: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Eriokanmi:
And some bad elements would be faulting the activities of Sunday Igboho and amotekun. Mrcheww. I urge the south South amd south east to also do the needful instead of condemning the legitimate activities of Sunday Igboho and amotekun all in the name of hate and politics. They're even worse hit by these terrorists activities. Every life matters

Where do u see SE condemn Igboho? Even the Nnamdi Kanu you lots loathe and hate while mentioning IPOB all over NL supports Igboho and even asked CP Ngozi not to arrest him.

Must u foolishly drag igbos into everything?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
The moderators on nairaland are allowing their pages to be used to propagate anti Fulani sentiment. In the last one week or so strange fonts have been posting “news” from fake sites accusing Fulani of everything. These are the same ipob and Kanu fonts.

The energy and money they are expending could have better gone to holding their state governments accountable for a failure to provide infrastructure, services and goods but the devil they worship is using them for his blood sacrifice. Continue. May the upheaval you are looking for start and end in your own families, homes and lives.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Racoon(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Were these so-called herdsmen dressed in herdsmen's attire? Every Hausa speaking criminal is now 'Fulani herdsmen's, including the marauders from Niger and Cameroon.
Since these same Nigerian Fulanis once threatened anyone who confront the so called "foreign Fulanis, it automatically means any crime committed by the latter is also by the former.Birds of the same plumage flocks together.You got it sis?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by poiZon: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Michael004:
So, Edo governor keep quiet, people should carry dagger, guns, planks.

We need to enter the bush, we need to kill all these bastards. Innocent or not.
What if na ondo axis?
This is going out of hand...
I wish lauretta onochie family member fit dey among the kidnapped.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Nwaide01: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Show us the statistics

How did they know they are fulani?
It's either you misunderstood what i wrote or you just start to follow the menaces of the kidnappers and the bandits in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by christopheojo(m): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Eriokanmi: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
aryzgreat:

Where do u see SE condemn Igboho? Even the Nnamdi Kanu you lots loathe and hate while mentioning IPOB all over NL supports Igboho and even asked CP Ngozi not to arrest him.

Must u foolishly drag igbos into everything?
Education is free but Intelligence is rare. I can't see in my comment where I said SE condemned Igboho. Please prove me wrong. I only urged the 2 regions to also do the needful because of the spate of kidnapping , rape and killings by the dreaded herders in their regions so that there would be peace. What have I done wrong to deserve that insult? Those attacking igboho and condemning amotekun are the northerners, bigots, sycophants and myetti Allah.

It's always good to read comments before responding. I doubt if you did.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by juseto: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
FG should do the necessary things Asap.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by millhouse: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Herdsmen? Where are the cows?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by ogbonti: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

stop praying and protesting - your prayer is an abomination unto God and your protest is a disgrace before his throne of grace - FIGHT and stop putting your God to shame- FIGHT, God is ashamed of your cowardice!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
I guess this should be tagged on all Nigeria social media for our sleeping president that pretended as if all is well to see.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Upforgreatness(f): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

Bro God is tired of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by ogbonti: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
ajebuter:
Nigeria has become kidnapping capital of Africa like-play, like-play

And our government is choosing to play politics with it..

Sooner than later, citizens' protests will rock this nation and our political class would be incapable of controlling the angry masses..

E go shock government soon

Buhari is surprised he is in Aso Rock every passing day without the citizens throwing him out of office - JOE BIDEN your children who hate Trump so much are begging you to intervene - At least Trump asked Buhari “why are muslims killing christians in Nigeria?” and you people called him a racist - let us see what Saint Joe Biden will do now, after all him and Obama imposed Buhari on us in 2015
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by ogbonti: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
HantaVirus:
Nigeria needs to break up now...We don't have much time to waste...I know there are wise and matured people on this forum so please reason with me..

This country needs to break up...Igbos should form their own country called Biafra republic,Yorubas should call theirs Oduduwa republic while the north should call theirs Arewa republic...This scam of a goddam motherfucking country can't work...Lord luggard would never know peace wherever he is.

angry

100% correct - Nigeria must break up - NOW!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures / Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.