Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,518 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road (61144 Views)

Man Dies As His Car Runs Under Parked Trailer Along Benin-Ore Road (Video) / Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead / The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
dplordx:
A friend in the military told me that Bokoharam are gradually shifting their operation into Southern Nigeria under the guise of herdsmen.
He said half of those they kidnap in the north are now villagers who dont have money. They need money to keep funding their Jihad, and since they can't penerate Abuja, they are gradually circling the South. Its just a shame that the South remains divided even when our houses are on fire.
Can you imagine a total bastard like Makinde, because of his political differences trying to placate the Fulanis? Because you are in the PDP, you are trying to spoil your brothers image and trying to make Aketi looks bad, and making his decision to evict Fulani look unconstitutional?
Well, the same goes for every single southern governor, and that useless slowpoke called Osinbajo---I mean that man is useless than feces...Anyways, I just hope the Southerners don't think this is a Yoruba problem, because the Yorubas will eventually get rid of the Fulani and when they leave our land, they are coming for either the SS or SE.
The earlier we unite and form a Southern Movement against the North, the better is it... I even think 2023 should be a southern ticket vs the north...
F****K the whole North!!! Its time we divorce and end this rubbish marriage of a large mentally undeveloped people ruling an educated and enlightened few who provide the bulk of the funds for running their rubbish Nigeria.
We need a Sunday Igboho in every single southern state.
I am sure you were one of the people that called Nnamdi Kanu names. We told you people it will reach you. My brother, its a Yoruba thing. You people should face them there, we will face ours here.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Patosky4U: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
I think there is a conspiracy theories going on against the fulani. Any way na them caused it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Michael004: 1:46am On Jan 26, 2021
spy24:

Oga ore is in ondo not edo
Along Benin ore road. Does the report said ore. Or you are blind to read.

What have you done to the ones they are doing to you in the Edo.

I didn't know ore is in Ondo if not as you are telling me now. I thought ore is in Bujumbura.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by sirwhyteB(m): 3:33am On Jan 26, 2021
SAY NO TO ONE NIGERIA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by ariesbull: 5:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Michael004:
So, Edo governor keep quiet, people should carry dagger, guns, planks.

We need to enter the bush, we need to kill all these bastards. Innocent or not.

Edo people are weak.... Next thing they carry placards and be blocking roads....

You see them making stupid noise about Benin history

Weaklings
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Olarewaju89: 6:37am On Jan 26, 2021
Buhari undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by NaMeAboki: 7:41am On Jan 26, 2021
From the video, all one could tell is that there was an abandoned bus with smashed windows and its occupants missing (presumed kidnapped) but without any concrete evidence as to the real identities of the culprits - who could equally have been southerners, as some recent evidence suggests.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Michael004: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2021
ariesbull:

Edo people are weak.... Next thing they carry placards and be blocking roads....

You see them making stupid noise about Benin history

Weaklings
So, until dey finish them over there?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Michael004: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2021
poiZon:

What if na ondo axis?
This is going out of hand...
I wish lauretta onochie family member fit dey among the kidnapped.
I dey tell you. Make her family dey among.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by ariesbull: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Michael004:
So, until dey finish them over there?
it's unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe / Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) / Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.