Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Opinion: Why MBA Trading And Capital Investment Can't Crash - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Opinion: Why MBA Trading And Capital Investment Can't Crash (1692 Views)

Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment / Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Why MBA Trading And Capital Investment Can't Crash by Mophasa(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2021
There are always challenging period for any business and individual but how we handle the challenges is what distinguishes you as a good business person.

It is very unfortunate therefore that some people never bounce back in business during their odd moment due to circumstances beyond their control.

Last December saw many investors in one of the capital investment companies, MBA Trading and Capital Investment. Limited, cried out after, after it was alleged that the investment company has hit a deadlock in business. This prompted fear in the mind of their investors.

Photos shared on the social media saw some investors besieged MBA Forex office in Port Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos and other State where their office is located. Few days later, the management of MBA Trading and Capital Investment Limited made an announcement clearly the situation and debunking the rumours of crash.

MBA Trading and Capital Investment since their inception in 2018 has put smile on the faces of their investors.

The recent development has seen some of their investors in a panic over the situation on ground but recently, the Chairman of the company, Mr. Maxwell Weli Odum said " I will refund capitals to our investors and the process starts now."

Personally, his statement gave me hope again that MBA Trading and Capital Investment cannot crash like that after all the legacy they have made in the capital market.

I think investors should ignore all the unverified news on social media and watch Mr Maxwell Weli Odum fulfill his promise by refunding capitals to everyone who invested in his business.

In my opinion, everyone should calm down and hope to get refund of their capitals of the investment they made in this company.

Prince Barima, writing from the city of Port-Harcourt

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: Opinion: Why MBA Trading And Capital Investment Can't Crash by ThePropertyGuy: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2021
You used the word "hope" with great generosity. It clearly reveals the state of mind here.

Investments and businesses based on hope is....... Well i'll leave it to experts.

Mophasa:
There are always challenging period for any business and individual but how we handle the challenges is what distinguishes you as a good business person.

It is very unfortunate therefore that some people never bounce back in business during their odd moment due to circumstances beyond their control.

Last December saw many investors in one of the capital investment companies, MBA Trading and Capital Investment. Limited, cried out after, after it was alleged that the investment company has hit a deadlock in business. This prompted fear in the mind of their investors.

Photos shared on the social media saw some investors besieged MBA Forex office in Port Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos and other State where their office is located. Few days later, the management of MBA Trading and Capital Investment Limited made an announcement clearly the situation and debunking the rumours of crash.

MBA Trading and Capital Investment since their inception in 2018 has put smile on the faces of their investors.

The recent development has seen some of their investors in a panic over the situation on ground but recently, the Chairman of the company, Mr. Maxwell Weli Odum said " I will refund capitals to our investors and the process starts now."

Personally, his statement gave me hope again that MBA Trading and Capital Investment cannot crash like that after all the legacy they have made in the capital market.

I think investors should ignore all the unverified news on social media and watch Mr Maxwell Weli Odum fulfill his promise by refunding capitals to everyone who invested in his business.

In my opinion, everyone should calm down and hope to get refund of their capitals of the investment they made in this company.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why MBA Trading And Capital Investment Can't Crash by Nbotee(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2021
Dis one jus wan console himself... If the investment didn't crash why are dey promising to return capitals? The investment don tire dem?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Why MBA Trading And Capital Investment Can't Crash by lordm(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
MBA don scatter, a colleague of mine invested about 3Million. It's gone

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Why MBA Trading And Capital Investment Can't Crash by tempest01(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
lordm:
MBA don scatter, a colleague of mine invested 3Million. It's gone

Just 3 million. My friend invested 17 million
Re: Opinion: Why MBA Trading And Capital Investment Can't Crash by lordm(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
tempest01:

Just 3 million. My friend invested 17 million
Jesus!
Re: Opinion: Why MBA Trading And Capital Investment Can't Crash by Skudi: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
My friend invested 500million naira
Re: Opinion: Why MBA Trading And Capital Investment Can't Crash by Kobicove(m): 5:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Mophasa:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

You're delusional!
Re: Opinion: Why MBA Trading And Capital Investment Can't Crash by Odiase23: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2021
Good afternoon everyone.

The business environment is this era of COVID-19 and global lock down of economy has negative effects on most businesses across board.

So many big companies has shot down and others are just pushing to remains in Business but as the whole system gradually normalized.

It your investment is hook in any investment instrument , just be patience and pray along with the affected organization for them to get back to business so that their investors can smile again.

In our current economic sphere, I will advice us to stop looking for HIGH ROI packages, the economy is bad globally . RETURN OF FUNDS should be a driving force, SECURITY, FLEXIBILITY AND COMFORT should be a priority rather than RETURN ON FUNDS .

There are companies in Nigeria , who may not give you 25% per annum, but they give you SECURITY. FLEXIBILITY , COMFORT AND GUARANTEED RETURN OF FUNDS which are the most important tips of a good investment .

Lets's talk and let's begin - 08106347381

(1) (Reply)

Help!help!!help!!! / How To Earn Free Bitcoins Fast 2018 | Latest BTC Free Methods To Earn / How To Make Money On TBD Forum With Just 1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.