Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,659 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence (47132 Views)

Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / Easter: Sanwo-Olu Felicitates With Christians, Calls For Peaceful Co-Existence / Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Sweeetheart(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
ibarapa and Oyo will be so dumb to accept these useless people apologies

I mean what effect is Fulani to the growth of that communities, please send those foool out of Oyo state and let them shoke their useless apologies to their odour ass
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Letmehearword: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Why won't they beg because Yoruba's don't have investments in the North they can attack as reprisal had it been people from South Eastern extraction the story would have horribly different by now.
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
backnbeta:
A leopard can't change its spots...people don't change, they find new ways to do their do undecided

People never change
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by harmony75: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
better you can't do garrgarr in someone's place naw.. your apology is not acceptable because you fulanis are evil!
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by jaxxy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok bt it will be good if the Fulani and herdsmen leadership communicate with the Yoruba leaders on how to live peacefully and remove any bad elements.
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by haffaze777(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

This ruga gworowo guy wants igboho to be arrested but was disappointed grin

Cc:haffaze777
Their entire generation can get closer to Igboho,They know his house,what is stopping them from going there to make arrest?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Pat081: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
One of them they will send u back
thebosstrevor1:
FAKENEWS.
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Jungleluv5: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Please be wise apology not accepted oooo with the happening in Benin, Ore road and the attacks in Ogun State in the last days.
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by ajl: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yesterday I listened to an historian, a professor, who gave an history of the family Sunday Igboho came from. According to history, one of his forefathers was the first settler in the town of Igboho. Four late Alaafin of Oyo are currently buried in the town. Then, the Alaafins were directly involved in waging wars and they moved around in those days. The Igboho family sheltered and offered protection to these Alaafins, and the members of the Igboho family were the first generation of "Eshos" (protector of the Alaafin and Oyo Empire). It is said in Yoruba that the Igboho's can never be found guilty or be of blame in any case they are involved in. The Yoruba saying "Aja ma j'ebi", meaning "One who fights with no blame". The historian said that nothing would have stopped Ighoho from standing up for the Ibarapa community against these killer herdsmen because he is bound to, going by the historical antecedents of the Igboho family in Oyo. Even at the risk of his life. But no one can find fault in them for doing so. Going by the story of the crimes by Fulani herdsmen in Ibarapa community, can anyone blame Sunday Igboho in this case, especially because the government has failed to protect the people from fulani criminal herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by oserolink(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
them never see anything yet mak them wait for part 2
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Sammy07: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
haffaze777:

Their entire generation can get closer to Igboho,They know his house,what is stopping them from going there to make arrest?

Dem no born their papa well
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by ylaa(f): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Beg? Eh! Oyo people, do not make peace with these bunch of blood sucking demons. Making peace with the fulani's is like making peace with the crocodile. Never compromise with an enemy. Open your eyes OYO people. There's something these idiots have seen in your state. Kill mosquitoes before them bite you. If not these people will kill all of you in one night. These evil vampires operate at night when good men are asleep. They are cowards who use charms to fight n overpower people. They don't forgive nor beg, that begging is for camouflage. Send them away or kill their cows. For me, I will make sure all fulanis leave my papa village. Wicked souls.

quote author=Gjrich post=98424470]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/igangan-fulani-crisis-town-presents-evidence-alleges-herders-collected-n50m-ransoms-raped-15-women/%3famp=1[/quote]
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fulani,hear me ye deceitful people ! If you think you can deceive us with your crocodile tiers and halfhearted repentance,you have no idea the extent to which we have evolved as a people. We will always be several miles ahead of you in all ramifications. You can't deceive us any longer; that has ended with Afobja. He paid the supreme price for trusting you !

Let it be known that no matter what you may be planning,no matter the sophistication of your deceit and treachery, you'll ever be able to catch Yoruba unaware. We ain't ordinary Africans, but a special breeds of Africans - smart and very intelligent You are not a match for us and will never be. You have have been on our radar since the day of Afonja's incident. Though Afonja brought on his own head the fate that befell him but we,as a people, have learnt a powerful lesson from it. One of such is never to trust Fulanis again !

Now listen,Yoruba people are not asking or ordering peaceful fulanis to leave Yoruba land. As a lover of peace and people who cherish development,we believe in peaceful coexistence of all people regardless of tribes, creeds or colours. Why should we ask fulanis to leave our land ordinarily ? We will however go after every single fulani terrorist hiding in our forest,kill him and bury him there ! You people cannot be trusted,even the so called "peaceful" ones among you. You have been described as " very treacherous, cunning and highly vicious tribe" by even non Africans.

Let it be known that any attempt to turn our land to another Borno,S/Kaduna,Benue,Jos etc will not only be resisted, but it will signal the unavoidable end of Nigeria. We don't even have any confidence in the ability of Nigeria to take us to the promised land anymore, so don't tempt us with anything to quickly bring down this unworkable entity where lives of cow are more valuable than that of humans.

Remember,we are watching all fulanis in our land and that's not a brag.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by ylaa(f): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
My oga u know them too. They are begging to buy more time so as to wipe out the Oyo people. Please be wise my people. Your lives is in danger. Fulanis are known for their wickedness. They don't coexist, never except to take over and rule. They is their mission. God punish the senior brother of this blood sucking demons. We don't need their cow meat after all, beef isn't good for the health. Let them go back to the north with their disease infected lives.

quote author=Jungleluv5 post=98431280]Please be wise apology not accepted oooo with the happening in Benin, Ore road and the attacks in Ogun State in the last days. [/quote]
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by ChoCho54(f): 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
VirginFinder:
Of course, I knew it will come to this.

Proudly Yoruba cool
Please whatever happens, you guys must not allow that seriki into your land again!! He should just relocate!
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by VirginFinder: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
ChoCho54:
Please whatever happens, you guys must not allow that seriki into your land again!! He should just relocate!

Sure

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Obalufon: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
bigfish3k:

The South west has shortage of critical thinkers
Mr fish brain you can say that to fishes
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Charly68: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
They should go abi nkan mi wa loro yi ni..
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by blackmantis: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is the time to clearly set out laws governing cattle rearing.
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by onuman: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:
The fear of South West is the beginning of wisdom. cool

And you believe invasion of farmland by Fulani herders is all over in Oyo state?

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by kilonshele101(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
bigfish3k:

You corroborated
Exactly what I said that your clash does not start today and that you can be managing it for another 100 years. Shame on you that your parents didn't deal decisively with the clashes and the opportunity fell on you to end it in your generation but instead you are claiming that it's the fulanis that have your good at heart that I am looking for an opportunity to end your friendship with them so that you can be free.

You can continue
Another generation of your children will still come to chase them out of your bushes. Hope it wouldn't be too late then

You people lack critical thinking
In your numerous clashes with them they are still leading you by a goal difference. Ilorin is still in their kitty.

I freed a slave today. I would have freed a thousand more if only they knew that they are slaves

Says someone that has been a wailing slave for over 50 years.

You should save you generation first. Your forefathers failed, don't be a failure like them, so that your coming generations won't be so obsessed with the problem of the Yorubas out of hopelessness.

The Last time I checked, a single cow is more valuable than thousands from your tribe. Your people are the perfect example of "slave in the house his father fought for"

Till date, there's no justice for the killing of millions of your people over the years by the funlani military, shows how insignificant and worthless your people are (dead or alive)

But you're here wailing over others people's problem.

Deal with yours first.
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by aniodoqwu: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is why I like any name that has Igbo....h. No nonsense and ingredient somebody.
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Xscape1993:
We have heard. Hope they have repented genuinely?

hahahahahhaha - loosen your guard to your own dire detriment grin grin grin grin grin the masters of long-term strategy - dem dey wait una for front
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by olajizz01(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Racoon:
Never trust or believe anything from this fellas. Forgiveness is never in their dictionary.
We knew,but this is just the beginning, and the end of this false marriage is fast approaching.
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by tesseract: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is a setup for a come back... They shouldn't let their guard down.
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Tonitoniton(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
they must not listen to them oo. there is nothing like forgiveness with fulani oo. they are just bidding for time for the final onslaught.

if they listen, then they are doomed.

FULANI DONT FORGIVE. THEY WILL ONLY BID FOR TIME NO MATTER HOW LONG.

They just want to strategise on how to over run u people.

if u listen to their deception, u will pay dearly for it. this time they will not leave any stone unturned

BE WARNED

ASK FULANI TO LEAVE UR FOREST COMPLETELY.

ANY FULANI THAT WANTS TO LIVE IN UR LAND SHOULD RENT A HOUSE OR BUY ONE.

I REPEAT, TELL FULANI MAKE DEM COMOT FOR UNA FOREST.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by bigfish3k: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
kilonshele101:

Says someone that has been a wailing slave for over 50 years.

You should save you generation first. Your forefathers failed, don't be a failure like them, so that your coming generations won't be so obsessed with the problem of the Yorubas out of hopelessness.

The Last time I checked, a single cow is more valuable than thousands from your tribe. Your people are the perfect example of "slave in the house his father fought for"

Till date, there's no justice for the killing of millions of your people over the years by the funlani military, shows how insignificant and worthless your people are (dead or alive)

But you're here wailing over others people's problem.

Deal with yours first.
So your people have justice in Nigeria now, be deluding yourself.
Yorubas and igbos are in the same shoes in Nigeria. We are even better because our bushes are safe.
We are already fighting to liberate ourselves and I am just urging you people to do the same instead of sabotaging our efforts.

The fulanis were talking about the yorubas when they said that 1of their cows equals 100 of your people and that all your lands belongs to them by conquest. Ilorin comes to mind
I know you are a Yoruba Muslim, the saboteurs in Yoruba land that cannot sight moon. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Nicoddemus(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Xscape1993:
We have heard. Hope they have repented genuinely?

Are you this shallow man
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Nicoddemus(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
VirginFinder:
Of course, I knew it will come to this.

Proudly Yoruba cool

You can be easily deceived
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by bigfish3k: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tonitoniton:
they must not listen to them oo. there is nothing like forgiveness with fulani oo. they are just bidding for time for the final onslaught.

if they listen, then they are doomed.

FULANI DONT FORGIVE. THEY WILL ONLY BID FOR TIME NO MATTER HOW LONG.

They just want to strategise on how to over run u people.

if u listen to their deception, u will pay dearly for it. this time they will not leave any stone unturned

BE WARNED

ASK FULANI TO LEAVE UR FOREST COMPLETELY.

ANY FULANI THAT WANTS TO LIVE IN UR LAND SHOULD RENT A HOUSE OR BUY ONE.

I REPEAT, TELL FULANI MAKE DEM COMOT FOR UNA FOREST.
Don't stress yourself much. We have tried for them. All that is happening today the igbos warned them and other nigerians but because it's coming from the one they choose to hate for no just cause. They ignored the warnings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / The Hilarious Post Shehu Sani Made After The 2019 Elections / Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.