Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence (47155 Views)

Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / Easter: Sanwo-Olu Felicitates With Christians, Calls For Peaceful Co-Existence / Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Muhylonaire007: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
fake news

Ode, that's a fake news? It's on Nigerian tribune newspaper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by BlessedNuel: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first oh
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by spinna: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
trojan horse begging..no room for criminals in the bush..so they can be storing arms there.. i pray for Igboho and others strength to push them all out

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
That’s good. These people know that the only way Nigeria will continue to be together is if they keep the SW happy.
This is not because SW are powerful but because over 85% of Igbos and many from SS would like to have their own independent nations. When the Yorubas get tired of Nigeria, that will be the end of the entity and they need to do everything to keep them happy.

The south should be wiser.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by lekbel09(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
tyup:
Fulani's can't and don't change.....of course expect quietness for a month or two then the next wave would be jaw breaking. So you expect same sect of people who made millions from Kidnapping Yoruba folks to give up for Peace?? where did they submit their weapons and whom did they submit it to??

This is just a Ploy to have more time to plan well and execute a Bigger n more Dangerous action. I'm sorry you signed up to be a Fool if you do believe they really would coexist in Peace. make no mistake, to make Fulanis coexist in Peace with you is thr Subjection that comes with a superior violence.

In my own opinion, I don't expect Sunday Igboho to fall for this cheap scam
He has fallen for the cheap scam already.....quote me when it gets to front page
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by adeskee(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bad
As far as am concerned,we are in for a lot of shit,this Fulani issue is not gonna get solved anytime soon.

To the extent they have chieftaincy tittle scattered all over in another man's land.

Woo betide those greedy, useless and selfish Yoruba elders who collected peanut from those Fulani to allow them settle on our land.

They invited this trouble upon themselves,they should be bold enough to fix the shit themselves

Mr Igboho,watch ur back,Trust no Yoruba elders,I hope u succed in this and beyond.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by TheDestroyer: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kick those pigs out of Yoruba land back to wherever the fvck they came from. We never even start una don dey beg

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by FemolasticA: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yeye they smell..... So them sabi beg forgiveness now abi

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by ChngedChnges(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lol.
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by storm001(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Xscape1993:
We have heard. Hope they have repented genuinely?

They want time to re-stretegies and plan for a better way to inflict more pain to the people of OYO State.

You don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Eriokanmi: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Imagine

Despite their evil deeds , the people still didn't touch the terrorists after evicting their leaders...that's yoruba for you. We hate oppression but it seems they were trying to take our hospitable spirit for cowardice. We are the most-acommodating tribe in Nigeria. Had a thing like this happened in the north, many yorubas would have been beheaded before the arrival of their governors.

Anyone who causes violence amongst them against our people henceforth would meet their waterloo. No need for a protest or any kind of warning anymore. Live and let live. It's either they stay and be peaceful or we send them packing. It's that simple. They can sell their meet to their own people for all we care

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Optional09: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just like a promiscuous wife, she’ll finally kill you if you keep giving her another chance

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Grace001: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fulanis don’t agree to be peaceful just like that without leaving their trade mark...

Yoruba ronu...keep your guards up, this killer bastard want to re-strategies because they already know they don’t have the number to cause mayhem.

They want to make sure they infiltrate key places before carrying out more mayhem that will be bloody

Learn from BENUE KILLINGS

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Chimaokigwe: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
haffaze777:

He will cry till thy kingdom come because igboro is ready for them.

Seriki don see pepper for Igboho hand

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
I don't think all this are the work of Fulani herdsmen....
since they pled for forgiveness.. let them change first then the government may decide if they can be spared or not..
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by JooEeL(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Princessogaraya(f): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hope na forgiveness or for mouth
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by mosesbola(f): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Goodmorning guys,

There's this WhatsApp TV ADELAW TV 08028346893 on my list that I have been following for sometime now.He claimed to trade Bitcoin.

I contacted him that I have some BTC for sale, he sent me his wallet and I transferred 630$ to his wallet and he refused replying my chats or picking my calls...

Anyone that knows him in person or have a reliable way of tracking this guy should contact me on 08122433431 I am ready to compensate you well..
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by doxijaw: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
It took an illiterate to wake the Yorubas up.

Gullible's!!!
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by xynerise: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
It's a trap o
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by goshen26: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Don't be deceived
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by banio: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
backnbeta:
A leopard can't change its spots...people don't change, they find new ways to do their do undecided

I have fallen in love with your do your do
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by BanevsJoker(m): 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
TAQIYYA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
xynerise:
It's a trap o

You are wiser than your age.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by xynerise: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
litigator:

You are wiser than your age.
Do you know my age? grin
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by banio: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Government should install cameras in the forest reserves and at strategic locations.
Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by VirginFinder: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
cpu2006:

we no go still gree. they must go back to their fatherland first

At least dem don humble.

Prior to Friday, they asked us to do our worst... grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Revelation2021(m): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
had it been the yorubas have sided and defended the igbos on the time of Fulani crisis in the east,

by now we all would have stood firm with them and fight off this war.

yorubas the more you know the igbos are not your problems the more it will be better for you.

the igbos only just want to make cool money and bring in much more developments in any community they find themselves.

as of now i still stand with the yorubas,
but as it is now i want all those Fulani's to vacate the Yoruba land.

kwara state people here me and hear me very clearly!

you all should go all out and throw away with force all those Fulani's that must have claimed some part of your lands,

i was so shocked when i heard that the Fulani's have even taken over and renamed some parts of kwara state for themselves.

let the sound of war be rang!
and let all the youths come out to defend their fathers land.

let those war mongers relocate to Niger or maybe Ghana for we don't want to ever see any Fulani man here in Nigeria again!

hear me and hear me clearly!

all Fulani's should vacate Nigeria this very minute or be ever ready to face war!

we the igbos are solidly and strongly behind the yorubas!

#we move

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by Chimaokigwe: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Can forgiveness bring back the lives of those killed?

Yorubas have forgiven them but they must leave. They can now take their cows to Zamfara in peace without beating.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by dangotesmummy: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Xscape1993:
We have heard. Hope they have repented genuinely?
another gimmick by the fulanis

They have gone back to their state,they see the place is not comfortable and conducive for them,the south west environment has sweet them for body because of the lucrative trade and peace

Awon da boshey da.tgey have finished destroying the north, they want to carry that same spirit to the south now they are begging abosi begging.shebi they were making mouth and saying they're not going anywhere?

One of the fools were even saying Yoruba lands are their heritage.i no blame them Na awon baba oriburuku Nile Yoruba nimori bawi

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence by casppyjay: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Gjrich:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/igangan-fulani-crisis-town-presents-evidence-alleges-herders-collected-n50m-ransoms-raped-15-women/%3famp=1
u are all fools what investigations or vigilance do u want again ? Arrest dat nomadic seriki and prosecute him if actually u are serious and not wannnnkerrrs.. u av seen pictorial evidences , u av live witnesses to corroborate the allegations levelled...but u are saying u want peace from people who are daft ? U are jokers only postponing the apocalypse that will eclipse all of u down there..

Useless self serving bastards..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.