Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan (16336 Views)

KAI Seizes Yams, Peppers From Traders Running Illegal Markets In Magodo (VIDEO) / Wike Bans Street Trading And Hawking In Abuja / Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by wiseone28: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
wellmax:

You this house boy, you never still graduate?
Rich man you don kidnap person today?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by wellmax(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
wiseone28:
Rich man you don kidnap person today?

You want to start kidnapping again, easy Akpan, na only house boy you sabi ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by iamimohtal(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
wellmax:
Akwa Ibom is still the main supplier of house girls in Nigeria.
Do something about it dear governor.
Old story, redo ur research

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by wellmax(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
iamimohtal:

Old story, redo ur research

Nothing has changed, they only changed their prices
Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by Kinematics: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
wiseone28:

[s]Rivers indigenes does what?

Kidnapping, bunkering cultism and selling of lands to 10 different people?[/s]

Poverty of the mind is a disease.
Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by Mikekan30: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
wellmax:
Akwa Ibom is still the main supplier of house girls in Nigeria.
Do something about it dear governor.

According to you, where are the statistics, and they are still better than you.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by wiseone28: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kinematics:

Poverty of the mind is a disease.
E pain u, someone from one city state grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by Mikekan30: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Abagworo:
I don't know between Akwaibom and Ebonyi which has the poorest citizens. Reporting from Rivers State migrants from these States live in wooden ir zinc houses while their major source of livelihood is hawking, househelp, gateman or barbing. Their successive governments have continued to pay more attention on self aggradizement structural projects rather than their biggest problem of human development.

According to you, you are a big joke of your parents, now go to CAC in trans amadi and see how Akwa ibomite control that place..

And who told you Akwa ibomite's are poor people, they very rich Akwa ibomite's in the oil sectors, industries, Education and commerce. Go and do your research. Do you think everybody likes to be on the social media

In football, Akwa ibom state has 5 teams
Akwa United (state owned
Dakkadda fc(state owned)
One Rocket fc(State owned)
Ibom stars(State owned)
Vandrezzer fc (Private owned)
Ibom Angels (state owned)

And Rivers has only three, Rivers United, Go round fc (private owned) and Rivers Angels
Mumu
, Ignorance is a great disease.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by wiseone28: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
wellmax:

You want to start kidnapping again, easy Akpan, na only house boy you sabi ooo
When will a River man travel out from pH?

Outside ph which other village in river state get tarred road?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by Mikekan30: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Anytime Anything good is talked or showcased about Akwa Ibom state, Idiot citizens like River's indigenes will always be jealous..

Rivers is dirty and filled with touts, criminals, cultists, kidbappers, stinking environment but go to Akwa Ibom and see how clean and organise that state is..

Akwa Ibom is the pride of South South, the cleanest state so far, the best stadium, the best cooks/ chefs...
Well admired culture...

Shame to all jealous gays who has not left his state ever in his/her life...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by Mikekan30: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
In Rivers state only two local Government are developed- Port harcourt and Obio akpor the rest na Village, I mean Village but In Akwa Ibom

UYO- developed
Ikot ekpene-developed
Abak-developed
Eket -developed
ORon-developed
Ibesikpo asutan- developed
Ibeno-developed
Etim ekpo- developed
Mumu rivers indigenes travel and see for yourself stop imagining things from your block heads...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by wellmax(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
wiseone28:
When will a River man travel out from pH?

Outside ph which other village in river state get tarred road?

Actually none, are you happy now? it still doesn't change the fact that Akwa Ibomites are majorly househelps. And they are good ooo, very good at what they do. Plus they know how to kerewa veeerrry well
Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by wellmax(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mikekan30:

According to you, where are the statistics, and they are still better than you.

Where are you own stats, you don't even know me? hian
Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by Mikekan30: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
wellmax:

Where are you own stats, you don't even know me? hian

Show me your statistics, You stated a fact with no statistics because you are dumb.

Which sector is a Rivers Man controlling, I will give you five sectors an Akwa ibomite is controlling..

Mumu, they are better than you.
Akwa ibom is more popular in Nigeria than Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by Mikekan30: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
wellmax:

Actually none, are you happy now? it still doesn't change the fact that Akwa Ibomites are majorly househelps. And they are good ooo, very good at what they do. Plus they know how to kerewa veeerrry well
Just as your people are beggars, touts, criminals, cultists and kidnappers.....I forgot militants..

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by wellmax(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mikekan30:

Just as your people are beggars, touts, criminals, cultists and kidnappers.....I forgot militants..

Yes, we accept, why deny yours grin grin grin boy boy
Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by wellmax(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mikekan30:

Show me your statistics, You stated a fact with no statistics because you are dumb.

Which sector is a Rivers Man controlling, I will give you five sectors an Akwa ibomite is controlling..

Mumu, they are better than you.
Akwa ibom is more popular in Nigeria than Rivers State.

Rivers control nothing, AKS control everything yet their kids are house helps in Lagos. Next... grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by Mikekan30: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lastly, The only South South Man to be CBN governor who appeared on 1000 naira note, Dr. Clement Isong is an Akwa Ibom Man....

At the end the house boy is better than all The whole Rivers Indigenes combine together..

Mumu, they are better than you

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by Mikekan30: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
wellmax:

Rivers control nothing, AKS control everything yet their kids are house helps in Lagos. Next... grin grin grin

Yes and they control their sectors,...what is Rivers state Known For....Nothing but pain and killings...

Akwa Ibom produces more Oil than the whole of Rivers state, collects more allocation than the idiotic state.
Shame
.they are better than you.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by wellmax(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mikekan30:

Yes and they control their sectors,...what is Rivers state Known For....Nothing but pain and killings...

Akwa Ibom produces more Oil than the whole of Rivers state, collects more allocation than the idiotic state.
Shame
.they are better than you.
Akwa Ibom produces more Oil than the whole of Rivers state, collects more allocation than the idiotic state and yet their kids end u as house helps in Lagos and Port Hacourt. The girls kwa, na olosho dem sabi pass
Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by Mikekan30: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
wellmax:

Yes, we accept, why deny yours grin grin grin boy boy

Idiotic people with no history

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by wellmax(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mikekan30:

Idiotic people with no history

Yes, but dem no do house boy
Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by Mikekan30: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
wellmax:

Akwa Ibom produces more Oil than the whole of Rivers state, collects more allocation than the idiotic state and yet their kids end u as house helps in Lagos and Port Hacourt. The girls kwa, na olosho dem sabi pass

And yet you dey run go Bleep them, are u not a fool, and still eat from their restaurant. ..

Shame to you

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by Mikekan30: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
wellmax:

Yes, but dem no do house boy

Dem dey steal, kill, kidnapp, disgrace South South region

Tufikwa

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by angelfallz(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
They should be able to teach him through his phone number

mosesbola:
Goodmorning guys,

There's this WhatsApp TV ADELAW TV 08028346893 on my list that I have been following for sometime now.He claimed to trade Bitcoin.

I contacted him that I have some BTC for sale, he sent me his wallet and I transferred 630$ to his wallet and he refused replying my chats or picking my calls...

Anyone that knows him in person or have a reliable way of tracking this guy should contact me on 08122433431 I am ready to compensate you well..
Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by wellmax(m): 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mikekan30:

Dem dey steal, kill, kidnapp, disgrace South South region

Tufikwa

emmm them still no graduate from houseboy and cook
Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by anonym0us: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
mosesbola:
Goodmorning guys,

There's this WhatsApp TV ADELAW TV 08028346893 on my list that I have been following for sometime now.He claimed to trade Bitcoin.

I contacted him that I have some BTC for sale, he sent me his wallet and I transferred 630$ to his wallet and he refused replying my chats or picking my calls...

Anyone that knows him in person or have a reliable way of tracking this guy should contact me on 08122433431 I am ready to compensate you well..
you Bleep up
Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by wellmax(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mikekan30:

And yet you dey run go Bleep them, are u not a fool, and still eat from their restaurant. ..
Shame to you

thank you for reminding me jare, they can bleep like mad, cook as fvck, clean like craze, very hard working maids and they are all short
Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by Kinematics: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
wiseone28:

E pain u, someone from one city state grin

A city thats bigger than all the cities (villages they call cities) in your state combine.

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by nuelyoyo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
If they can remove those street traders around plaza - Ibiam street, UniUyo second gate (close to the round about), Abak road (up to around Union Bank), Aka road, Ikpa road/Udo Ette junction, then I will commend AKS government.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by wiseone28: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
wellmax:

Your opinion
Re: Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan by wiseone28: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kinematics:

A city thats bigger than all the cities (villages they call cities) in your state combine.
Flyover city grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHCN No Service No Pay Poster / Atiku Paid $10m To 10 Generals To Overthrow President Buhari – Report / Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.