Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

"This Nairaland Account Has Over 5 Users" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "This Nairaland Account Has Over 5 Users" (372 Views)

5years Nairaland Account For Sale / Is This Nairaland Account Real Or Fake ? / My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Nairaland Account Has Over 5 Users" by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2021
Hi guys, i'm James the original owner of this NL account, i created this account in connection to a news and entertainment blog i used to have sometime ago. But i no longer use the blog or at least not for now so i shared the login details with some of my friends who wanted a nairaland account but on an anonymous level so they can share their thoughts and experience on things without being known.

My friend GIDI has more usage of this account and he is the one having some family problems especially with his mom(Check this account's topics to know what i'm talking about) he is using this account to let out his 6 years compressed anger towards his mom.

I am speaking out now because of those people who knew me personally and were thinking i made those posts and also to those people likely to think so in future, i have a TRK reputation on social media platforms and i'm trying to avoid every forms of hazard this account might cause me in future.

Thanks.
Re: "This Nairaland Account Has Over 5 Users" by Fahdiga(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2021
Oga you are the new Lai Muhammed. you are the one posting all the topics

2 Likes

Re: "This Nairaland Account Has Over 5 Users" by illicit(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
You are the same person bro.... technically
Re: "This Nairaland Account Has Over 5 Users" by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
illicit:
You are the same person bro.... technically
Is it possible to delete a NL post?
Re: "This Nairaland Account Has Over 5 Users" by illicit(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Is it possible to delete a NL post?

Hmmm you can just modify and remove it....

Do u get?
Re: "This Nairaland Account Has Over 5 Users" by meobizy(f): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
So James, Gidi and who else? You said the account has over five users.
Re: "This Nairaland Account Has Over 5 Users" by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
meobizy:
So James, Gidi and who else? You said the account has over five users.
Uncertain, i'm sure of tuny tho, its a long time ago, like i think 2019...even after i shared the login details with them, they didn't use it for a long period of time until few months back, gidi decided to use this platform to talk to people about what some youngsters go through in the hands of single mothers and stuff.
He's really in the rough edge right now, his mom is.......a lot
Re: "This Nairaland Account Has Over 5 Users" by meobizy(f): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Should we believe this guy?
Re: "This Nairaland Account Has Over 5 Users" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
meobizy:
Should we believe this guy?
You think i care if you believe or not?
Re: "This Nairaland Account Has Over 5 Users" by meobizy(f): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
You think i care if you believe or not?
You do and that’s why you started the thread.

1 Like

Re: "This Nairaland Account Has Over 5 Users" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
meobizy:

You do and that’s why you started the thread.
you are entitled to your own opinion.....i'm here to clear things out because of the social media reputation i have just in case. Cause i know it will reflet in future, bye bye
Re: "This Nairaland Account Has Over 5 Users" by meobizy(f): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
you are entitled to your own opinion.....i'm here to clear things out because of the social media reputation i have just in case. Cause i know it will reflet in future, bye bye
Story.

(1) (Reply)

See Pics Of A Man Who Cuts Off His Nose And Upper Lip To Become A Black Alien / Asmancash Business / Iphone Xs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.